March Madness Thread

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
March is here (actually it has been here for almost a week) and that marks one of the best times in all of sports, March Madness. Some conference tourneys are already finished, some are just underway, and some start in a couple days. On Sunday we have the NCAA Selection show where 68 teams will be invited to take place in one of the most exciting events of the year, the NCAA Tournament. Use this thread to discuss the conference tourneys, bubble teams, the selection show, and the Tourney itself when it gets under way. Let the fun commence.

Im a carolina fan an in the last couple of weeks they have been playin there best basketball of the year. The way they played duke was a great thing to see. But with saying that i dont see anyone beatin kentucky. They have played great all year.

Sorry, Talon. UConn fan here. We'll be seeing you tomorrow. Actually I think I'm the one who's going to be sorry then, lol.

Barely pulled it out against West Virginia today, but hopefully these two wins will be enough to get my Huskies back to the dance.

I like UNC this year. Kentucky seems to be the favorite, but I think they are gonna slip up in the tournament and not make it to the elite 8. I don't know why, just one of those feelings. UNC has been on fire lately and they have a great core of players with Barnes, Z-Man, McAdoo, Henson, Marshall, and Strickland. That's a nice group right there. Either way Sunday is right around the corner and this is always one of my favorite times of the year. Can't wait.

So, our 1 seeds are: Kentucky, Syracuse, UNC, Michigan State. Interestingly, they are #1s 1-4 in the RPI.

Overall, the entire field looks solid. I saw that Jay Bilas's Final Four is Kentucky, Syracuse, UNC, MSU... Way to go out on a limb there buddy!

I've got North Carolina winning it all (then again I pick them most years). Like most Calipari teams, I don't trust Kentucky because of their youth. My final 4 is UNC, Cincinnati, Kentucky, and Missouri with UNC taking out Missouri in the championship game. Cincinnati is a tough team that I see making a run similar to UConn last year but without a Kemba Walker type player I don't see them winning it all. UNLV is another 6 seed I have going far. I've got them in the elite eight losing to Kentucky. However, as a Michigan fan I'll be pulling for the Wolverines.

I have VCU in my sweet 16, glad they survived the late scare tonight.

Good games all around today. Im going for Kentucky v. Kansas in the finals.

Go Jayhawks!!

Let me just say, even though my Huskies got bounced early this year by Iowa State, I'm stoked about the biggest upset in a long time, Lehigh over Duke!!!!!

Sorry for all you Duke fans out there, but I always have to root against the Yankees of college baketball. And although I didn't go to Lehigh, it's about 15 minutes from my house. Awesome to see them get their first win ever in the NCAA Tournament, and have it be against one of the biggest programs in the country!!!

Go Mountain Hawks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back