Main Event of Wrestlemania 30

TheHeartbreakPunk

HBK for life
So the title pretty much speaks for itself. My question for you is what do you think the main event of wrestlemania 30 is going to be, and why. You can talk about anything else, such as buildup, injuries, or anything that would be a part of the match.
I think that the main event of wmania 30 is going to be randyorton vs. john cena. It's pretty basic, the two biggest stars of their generation and the pg era going head to head one last time. No stipulations, just a classic match.
What do you think will happen?

Uff. Way too early to even guess, but if you put a gun to my head... Austin vs Punk :p

I could also imagine Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler. Loooong way to go, though.

I would have to agree, John Cena vs Randy Orton would make the most sense. If these 2 do not interact for the next couple years the feud should be good and somewhat fresh. Next year should be CM Punk vs Stone Cold and John Cena vs Undertaker.

Cena vs Orton is definitely a must. I do believe it'll happen sometime down the road at a Wrestlemania but just not so convinced when. You have guys like Punk, Miz, Barrett, Ziggler, Rhodes, Sheamus, and Bryan taking that step higher and by the time Wrestlemania 30 comes you never know if one of these guys will insert themselves with one of the top dogs for the main event.

I think CM PUNK vs. CENA has what it takes to be the next AUSTIN vs THE ROCK. So I wouldn't be surprised, If 2 out of the next 3-4 wrestlemanias is that main event.

I think CENA vs. TAKER happens at Wrestlemaina 29.

I think CENA vs. ORTON will happen at one of their final Wrestlemanias. One ends the career of the other.

If any of this list are needed in the main event of WM30 then WWE has failed miserably in its mission to create new stars.

Orton, Cena, Taker, Austin, Rock, Jericho, Batista, Lesnar, Hogan, Hardy, Flair, Sting

I personally would like to see Barrett v Punk as the main event of that show for the title.

The world is will have imploded by then, this is the year the world shall end, so no need to waste your time and ours asking ridiculous questions that neither WWE nor any of the fans know the answer to at present.

The world is will have imploded by then, this is the year the world shall end, so no need to waste your time and ours asking ridiculous questions that neither WWE nor any of the fans know the answer to at present.

Llaaddiieeesss and gentlemen, your NEW, Debbie Downer chapion of wrestlezone, DEATHCLUTCH!

WrestleMania XXX rightfully deserves to be the biggest match ever…EVER. As a matter of fact, from top to bottom, all of the matches at WM XXX should be Main Event matches. It should be the first and only WrestleMania to have more than 5 Main Events and no dark match. Let’s see here.

The United Kingdom (Mason Ryan, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, and William Regal) vs. The New Latino World Order (Hunico, Camacho, Epico, Primo, and Sin Cara)
Classic Strength vs. Speed. This should be a fun match. I’d like to see Finlay, David Smith (Vintage WWE revisionist, instead of saying, Son of Davie Boy Smith, only say Son of the British Bulldog), Chavo and Rey get involved in this match.

Brock Lesanr vs. Bill Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Ezekiel Jackson Fatal Four Way Elimination match.
This time, have WM be there first day back on there damn contract, so that we can have a match where they show us they want to show up the next night on Raw…and the following Friday on Smackdown.

Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior II. Old School Blue Steel Cage match
With Social Media and all that, everyone who should know knows about these two recently. Let us have it at the place where it can only happen. No N.W.O vs. O.W.N $#!+. I’d even have Hogan and Warrior wear the Belts they wore at WM VI. Just have a crew bring out the Cage and remove it after, because I have something hanging up there for later.

Money In The Bank Ladder match.
Whoever is left over after my card is done. What about a 30-Man Money In The Bank Ladder match?? I’m just kidding. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. the WM XXVIII MITB Winner. Edge can sit ringside and call the match. I’ve got something else in mind for Kane this evening. I’m giving the nod to Kennedy for obvious reasons, knocking off CM Punk off the Ladder last for the win. Poor Kennedy...Kennedy...

Unified WWE World Tag Team Champions, Jeri-Show vs. Shaq-Weather. Think about it. There’s history there between Big Show, Floyd and by that time, Shaq. Jericho was his Tag partner at one point. A Celebrity match, where the Celebs actually have a shot at winning the WWE Tag Team Titles is new. Let’s even have them win it and retire with them. Can you think of anything better??

Triple H vs. JBL
Just because it never happened, and it really should have. JBL could come in and try to buy the WWE from HHH or something like JBL bought a promotion down south and will bring them in to invade Raw and takeover Smackdown.. By this time, Triple H would be in the “McMahon” yearly match at Mania.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock IV
The only reason why I think this match should happen is because it has never happen at a WM at Madison Square Garden. If it’s not at MSG, well because it hasn’t happened since XIX. Rock wins, which puts them at 2 each…

Chyna vs. WWE Divas Champion, Kharma. LumberJill match
Oh yeah!! This is not going to be pretty but it’s going to be Diva-licious in 3D. We need a "King-Cam". Put glasses with a camera on Jerry Lawler already.

Randy Orton vs. Kane in an Inferno match (sorry, I just played an Inferno match.in WWE 12)
This is one of those cases where it never happened, so make it happen before you can’t make it happen no more. With the right storyline, I can see this working out really well. They could even tie it into…

WWE Champion, John Cena vs. World Champion, the Undertaker. Unification match. Streak on the line.
I’m going to go ahead and make it a Casket match, a Buried Alive match, a Last Ride match or a combination of them all. Last Ride in the Casket must be Buried Alive match…with Paul Bearer as the Special Guest referee. Did I mention the return of the Corporate Ministry at the prior Royal Rumble??

That’s a SEXXXY WM!!

Cena vs. Orton won't happen at WM30 because it's so soon. Maybe at WM35.

My guess is that it would be:
Ziggler vs Orton
Rhodes vs Punk
Cena vs Taker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo