• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Long Snappers for Life

TheSammichEater

Occasional Pre-Show
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKI1IuPgC0[/YOUTUBE]

This guy graduated from my high school when I was in 8th grade. His brother played basketball at Michigan State when they went to the Final 4 three straight years in the early 2000s and plays in Australia, his other brother has a YouTube hit where he did a mural of Muhammed Ali with a paintball gun. So to try to live up to their prestige, he walked on to Purdue as a long snapper and made his own YouTube video in the process. I hope you guys think it's as funny as I do, cause I loved it.

Also, if this should be in the Digital Arts section you can move it. I just wasn't sure since I felt like that's more for graphics than videos

I didnt know if the video would work so here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKI1IuPgC0

It's a sad day and age when the best centers in College at schools like LSU and Alabama usually end up being the best long snapper for an NFL team his entire career. Being a Long-Snapper in college usually doesn't get you much of an NFL career unless your goal in life was to be a Long-Snapper in the practice squad. Kevin Ballinger is not that special, but at the same time, crucial and the most needed position on the special teams besides the kicker. However, Kevin Ballinger clearly has a ton of personalty and seems like a very lovable guy and would fit into any roster that would sign him. But coaches can't use personalty on the field to put points on the board. So Kevin would have to look elsewhere for a career.

Know what career path loves athletic men with tons of personalty? Professional Wrestling, I think Kevin would make a great fit in either TNA or WWE if he trained and prepared for it. If the WWE have another Tough Enough season next year he would make a great addition to the show and perhaps be more of a name or personalty than Andy Levine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back