Let's debate some bullshit; Sandman's Knee.

@smarkmouth

Friendly Neighborhood
One of professional wrestling's role models, Sandman, had his knee replaced recently. From his twitter;

New knee this morning by the look on my face I think MEDS just kicked in
C1-bcHaXEAI5t5a.jpg:small

Here's my bullshit question;

Assume that Sandman continues to work. Also, assume that doctors allow him to keep his old knee as a macabre memento. Assume that in a middle of a one on one match, Sandman produces his old knee and attacks his opponent with it....

Should Sandman be disqualified for using a foreign object?

Absolutely. Think of the conflict this would create if guys start saving up fingernails, toenails, hair, snot, and other body parts to use in matches. Allowing a removed knee to fight with could cause a bad precedent.

Interesting, GSB, but the precedent against your argument was set in NXT. I tried to find a video , but I do recall Charlotte attacking Sasha with her own fallen weave while Banks was locked in the Figure Four.

Granted, the use of synthetic hair veers this debate into the inherent advantages body mods, but that's another topic.

Interesting, GSB, but the precedent against your argument was set in NXT. I tried to find a video , but I do recall Charlotte attacking Sasha with her own fallen weave while Banks was locked in the Figure Four.

Granted, the use of synthetic hair veers this debate into the inherent advantages body mods, but that's another topic.

Any competent judge would dismiss this argument as no referee could be expected to make sound judgments while Charlotte's and Sasha's vaginas are so close together. See the State of North Carolina v. Jenna Jameson from 2001.

In WCW, it would be legal. Since Sandman's knee was produced in the US, therefore it would not be an international object.

Zack Gowen made use of a fake leg and could still wrestle legally. So I think that allows Sandman to use his old knee.

Better question, can Kamala lose a Royal Rumble match? Can he even enter one due to the rule that says you must enter before the next entrant? It does not specify what needs to enter the ring.

I'd be more concerned with this new super knee. Is it a loaded knee like Luger's forearm?

Fair concern, but as you've pointed out, Luger broke the precedent for surgical repaired steel. Loaded knee, but no disqualification called.

Any competent judge would dismiss this argument as no referee could be expected to make sound judgments while Charlotte's and Sasha's vaginas are so close together. See the State of North Carolina v. Jenna Jameson from 2001.

When has a judge ever overturned a refs decision in recent memory. Irrelevant.

In WCW, it would be legal. Since Sandman's knee was produced in the US, therefore it would not be an international object.

Zack Gowen made use of a fake leg and could still wrestle legally. So I think that allows Sandman to use his old knee.

Better question, can Kamala lose a Royal Rumble match? Can he even enter one due to the rule that says you must enter before the next entrant? It does not specify what needs to enter the ring.

All peripherally informative, thank you.

I call no, Sandman should not be dq'd. While I will agree with anyone who will anyone who will argue that Sandman is merely using his own knee as offense, I'd like to call attention that we're discussing Sandman. Loading his fist with a kneecap would constitute the third or fourth move in his offense. I plead for leeway and charity.

Triple H is wearing Stephanie's balls every time he wrestlers, why does the ref allow him to bring a foreign object to the match?

Sandman should use that knee. It's his knee, after all.

Would be cooler if someone had a heart transplant, his enemy got the old heart & stabbed it with a pencil during their match.

Or feed it to his valet. Whatever works.

Would be cooler if someone had a heart transplant, his enemy got the old heart & stabbed it with a pencil during their match.

Or feed it to his valet. Whatever works.

This is a very twisted thought. So, would stabbing the old heart have a Voodoo Dollar effect?

Is a voodoo dollar what you use to buy goats blood and chicken bones?

To answer the question I am sure you meant... Yes, but only in Chikara or Lucha Underground. Anywhere else it just throws your opponent off his game a little. Although if Strowman ripped out Takers heart at Mania and ate it, it would be pretty fantastic.

Kill Taker off already. It's time to sit down Mark, you have done enough.

Is a voodoo dollar what you use to buy goats blood and chicken bones?

To answer the question I am sure you meant... Yes, but only in Chikara or Lucha Underground. Anywhere else it just throws your opponent off his game a little. Although if Strowman ripped out Takers heart at Mania and ate it, it would be pretty fantastic.

Kill Taker off already. It's time to sit down Mark, you have done enough.

Lol. I have no real response to your post. It was that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back