Kingdom Come V - War Games Discussion

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
221600_426324477480434_1272286933_n.jpg

One of the longest feuds in the existence of WZCW will finally come to an epic conclusion inside one of the most terrifying structures known to man (the Elimination Chamber) as Mikey Stormrage and his strikeforce team will take on Grand Mystique and his followers under the banner of the Sacrificial Altar. It has been nothing but mind games and ambushes for the past few months, attempting to get into the psyche of Mikey Stormrage and turn him into a destructive force but when things went south and men like Derek Jacobs & James Howard returned to stand up and fight the evil cult, Mystique was forced to bring in help of the likes of D.C who hasn't been seen since the inaugural days of the company as well as his right-hand man, Mason Westhoff.

Depending on the outcome of the Ricky Runn vs. David Whitman match that will take place at the WrestleZone Weekend could very well depend on the result of this match as the winner will offer their selected team an advantage, granting their team first entry into the match. With this in mind, can the will-power of Mikey Stormrage and the Strikeforce defeat their foes or will the Sacrificial Altar rise to dominance?​

TSA have to take this match, they've been extremely dominant throughout & as we've seen, GM can win a gauntlet match & beat three guys, Stormrage could only beat one. Back GM up with DC & Westhoff and you have a team that's going to kick the living life out of Stormrage, Jacobs & Howard.

Prediction; The Sacrificial Altar win.

Another case of the tail wagging the dog, but Pancake NEEDS to pull of the win in Runn v Whitman if Strikeforce has any chance of winning. Why?
Thrash said:
GM can win a gauntlet match & beat three guys, Stormrage could only beat one.
Damn you, Mikey! With too many variables needed for a win for Strikeforce, I'm going with the Altar.

TSA have to take this match, they've been extremely dominant throughout & as we've seen, GM can win a gauntlet match & beat three guys, Stormrage could only beat one. Back GM up with DC & Westhoff and you have a team that's going to kick the living life out of Stormrage, Jacobs & Howard.

Prediction; The Sacrificial Altar win.

Lol wut?

Have you read any shows other than the super show? TSA have been beaten and bruised so severely since the lottery with ony the grand mystique picking up a victory over Mikey or Howard outside of the Gauntlet match.

It's been some great booking by Creative on this feud this cycle. Even with massive victories over various members of TSA Strikeforce are still underdogs.

It's a tough call, Jacobs is the weakest man in the match (no offence bud) and its likely that TSA will have a man advantage.

It's telling that GM has had to call in reinforcements to even have a shot at winning at KC. Either way this match is going to be one for the record books. I'm hoping its brutal as all hell.

It's just as telling that Mikey had to get his ass kicked for a whole cycle, plus wait for his buddy to come back and take the help of steel chairs and a TSA reject.

The assessment isn't too far off. TSA have never been on the back foot and I'd back us if I was neutral. But if I was Team Strikeforce, I would relish writing the RPs as its perfectly built for them to take the win. We know its coming down to GM or Mikey in the centre of the ring.

Honestly, Mikey has had his victory. It's a more complex situation with Strikeforce since before I left Howard was very much the leader and has taken a back seat recently but given the injury that was done I think Howard being the last man standing makes just as much sense from a narrative perspective.

I think the last man standing will be the man with the best RP Overall. I'm hoping its me. I'm also hoping that Stikeforce can FINALLY get their Kingdom Come moment. Every PPV our victory as a duo took a back seat to something else. A proper celebration with arms raised for Howard and Stormrage is exactly the finish this feud needs IMO

For me the feud has been all about GM vs Mikey. That's where the interest and heat is for me.

I agree that has been a big part of it. But since Howard returned and you brought in DC and Whitman it's been about Strikeforce and TSA as much as anything else.

Mikey Stormrage with James Howard = success
Mikey Stormrage solo in big matches = failure

I don't mean to be blunt but that just seems to be the trend that I've seen over the last few months and given these 'equations,' I have a feeling that Strikeforce may end up taking the victory if all three guys put out good quality RP's. The best RPer on the Altar's team is GM and honestly, Howard/Stormrage could take on all four members of the Altar and win... but this depends on which Strikeforce we see considering that they've pretty much announced that they aren't really a team any more. Despite all this, my default answer is going to TSA.

Prediction: The Sacrificial Altar

I don't know, this round opened up a lot of things for me. If we get the same Strikeforce that Rped this round, they will lose. This really is a toss up and I think it will all come down to who can pull have the best synchronized set of RPs. There should be no flying solo in this one, team unity is a must!

For me the feud has been all about GM vs Mikey. That's where the interest and heat is for me.

Sorry, Shotaro, but this^. I felt like Howard's injury was a platform to elevate Mikey, and KC is either the culmination of his push, or the epic failure. I see your point about the man coming back from a devastating injury at the hands of GM coming back to vindicate the injustice and standing tall at KC... but so much has happened in your absence between Mikey & GM that it just doesn't feel that way to me.

I'm rooting for Strikeforce, but GM might be too much for you guys to handle.

Oh yeah, another thing... the show called this an Elimination Chamber Match, then I saw it announced on .com as a War Games Match... and now, it's both? War Games is 2 rings under 1 cage and the winner has to KO or make the one enemy submit. This is basically a 3 on 3 Chamber match, though... right?

I don't know, this round opened up a lot of things for me. If we get the same Strikeforce that Rped this round, they will lose. This really is a toss up and I think it will all come down to who can pull have the best synchronized set of RPs. There should be no flying solo in this one, team unity is a must!

The James Howard you saw this round was an aberration, the stops will all be pulled for KC.

In the event that someone would no-show (I know it's meek's last match for instance and he didn't respond to the PM I sent him about the previous round) would that team automatically lose? Just wondering how that would play out. I here that teamwork is essential but if we can't get hold of one of the team would that be held against us?

Sorry, Shotaro, but this^. I felt like Howard's injury was a platform to elevate Mikey, and KC is either the culmination of his push, or the epic failure. I see your point about the man coming back from a devastating injury at the hands of GM coming back to vindicate the injustice and standing tall at KC... but so much has happened in your absence between Mikey & GM that it just doesn't feel that way to me.

I'm rooting for Strikeforce, but GM might be too much for you guys to handle.

Oh yeah, another thing... the show called this an Elimination Chamber Match, then I saw it announced on .com as a War Games Match... and now, it's both? War Games is 2 rings under 1 cage and the winner has to KO or make the one enemy submit. This is basically a 3 on 3 Chamber match, though... right?

I know, I just dislike the fact that I've been pre-emptively janetteyed and am a bit player in the storyline I helped to conceive 10 months ago.

Also to answer your question about the match. Yes.

It's no secret that The Sacrifical Alter has been struggling to build momentum the past couple of rounds, and the Supershow went a hell of a long way to make them look credible. It was exactly what they needed, but I think this is Team Strikeforce's to win. Shotaro and Yaz are top notch; their feuds with J and Doc solidify that. When serious they are going to be very hard to stop. Meeks should complement them; I have high hopes that this being his last RP, he's going out with a bang. It's likely that SA will end up with the extra man advantage; however, I'm not sure how much of an offset that will be.

My Prediction? Team Strikeforce will win.

It's no secret that The Sacrifical Alter has been struggling to build momentum the past couple of rounds, and the Supershow went a hell of a long way to make them look credible. It was exactly what they needed, but I think this is Team Strikeforce's to win. Shotaro and Yaz are top notch; their feuds with J and Doc solidify that. When serious they are going to be very hard to stop. Meeks should complement them; I have high hopes that this being his last RP, he's going out with a bang. It's likely that SA will end up with the extra man advantage; however, I'm not sure how much of an offset that will be.

My Prediction? Team Strikeforce will win.

Goddamn right I am. I am NOT going out looking like a weak link.

I've got a LOT of frustration about this whole thing that's been built up, and I'm going to let it all out in this RP.

The only question I have about this is what the exact rules are going to be. Is it fully like WCW War Games with a single submission (which I hated) only allowed when all men have entered the match? Or is it an elimination match?

Whomever doesn't think this match is hype worthy or capable of stealing the show, simply look at the subforum it is in. It is the only thread with two pages to it already! Strikeforce may have history, but it's about making history at KC.

And whoever said that this round should be a focused and collective effort, may need to reread the events that took place for TSA at SuperShow. I believe one member may need the distance.

PS: TSA will win. Take it to the bank. WINKY FACE! ;)

Whomever doesn't think this match is hype worthy or capable of stealing the show, simply look at the subforum it is in. It is the only thread with two pages to it already! Strikeforce may have history, but it's about making history at KC.

And whoever said that this round should be a focused and collective effort, may need to reread the events that took place for TSA at SuperShow. I believe one member may need the distance.

PS: TSA will win. Take it to the bank. WINKY FACE! ;)

To be fair Shotaro is in the match and has posted like four times already with Numbers behind him with two.

I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed it the whole way through or at all but this is make it or break it time for Stormrage. Yeah there were talks that Howard deserves his moment in the sun as well but Mikey needs to prove he's not worthless in a big match scenario.

Oh yeah and if this story goes any farther than here I'll be really sad. In fact I hope Mikey and GM don't have any interaction until after next year's KC at the least.

Just to let everyone know - its War Games with modified rules, not an Elimination Chamber like I advertised. That was my bad.

Барбоса;4542505 said:
The only question I have about this is what the exact rules are going to be. Is it fully like WCW War Games with a single submission (which I hated) only allowed when all men have entered the match? Or is it an elimination match?

After consultation we've concluded an elimination style match.

To be fair Shotaro is in the match and has posted like four times already with Numbers behind him with two.

I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed it the whole way through or at all but this is make it or break it time for Stormrage. Yeah there were talks that Howard deserves his moment in the sun as well but Mikey needs to prove he's not worthless in a big match scenario.

Oh yeah and if this story goes any farther than here I'll be really sad. In fact I hope Mikey and GM don't have any interaction until after next year's KC at the least.

Doesn't matter how, still two pages first. Nah nah nee boo boo stick your head in doodoo.

As for GM vs Stormrage, that's fine that it was started around those two, but there are four other men in the fight. As much as I would like to say I'd be okay with taking a backseat in this, I think it would be unfair to discredit/discard the other men and let it come down to Mikey vs GM. And by that is, if that is what was wanted or intended... It should have been a singles match between the two men. These are TEAMS doing battle, focus to all, not to just two.

I hate when Numbers wins but he will be on the winning team for this match. I think Shotaro will have the best RP but that's not going to be enough. I don't think his team will step up to his level in terms of quality for this match. They'll try but fall short.

There are too many guys in this match that I'm not familiar with that have names that run together for me to be able to make any sort of prediction before the actual RPs are posted.

I do have a feeling Whitman is going to pull off the prelim match though, so I'll go with GM and crew, I suppose.

This would probably be the longest match of the evening, making it the most challenging one to write, I imagine. I hope Mason (maybe Whitman) and DC also get a strong showing, too.

Team Numbers not as dominant as I thought they would be. I'll still be shocked if the other team wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back