Kingdom Come III - Ty Burna vs. Showtime Cougar - World Heavyweight Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
For our Main Event, the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line as Ty Burna will defend his championship against long time rival and Lethal Lottery Winner, Showtime Cougar. Over the past weeks alone, this rivalry has become so intense that they're on course for an explosive match. Betrayal, deception, determination and corruption have all played their parts between these two and nothing is going to stop them when that bell rings. Once it's all said and done, who is going to be walking out of Kingdom Come with the company's most prestigious prize?

Ty Burna (c) vs. Showtime Cougar

Deadline is Monday 28th March 23:59 EST

Scene opens inside a padded room at Sunnyside Mental Institute. Showtime David Cougar is seated is the middle of the empty room. One hand is free from the straight jacket he is wearing and is holding his forehead as his mind races with thoughts that can be heard. Visual images of the past week shoot across the screen and continuously do as Showtime thoughts are heard. The images are graphic and haunting. Showtime being dragged and tied onto tables. Being submerged under water screaming and electroshocks. Showtime arguing with his visual hallucinations and them yelling back at him. His past with his abusive father and of course... Ty Burna.

Showtime: What have they done....

Why am I locked up in here...

I’m not the crazy one... Barbosa is crazy...

He should be locked in here... not me...

or Ty...

especially Ty...

He is the one behind all of this...

He has kept me from my task of preparing for our big match...

Cause he knows we’ll defeat him...

Cause he knows I will defeat him... not you... I shouldn’t be talking to you...

Or about you...

They’ll keep me in here longer...

You mean us...

You are not we... only I am we...

Says the crazy person...

Showtime gets up with an angry look and runs towards the door. He bounces off of it and falls back to the floor. He struggles to get up to a sitting position.

You are not there... you can not hurt me...

Oh is that not pain that you just felt from trying to grab me...

Showtime glares angrily back at the door. He closes his eyes. More visuals shoot across the screen of him being shocked and submerged and screaming. He wakes suddenly with a look of relief on his face.

Good their gone... I’m alone now...

Showtime stands up and paces around the room. He runs his free hand along the padding and tries to think back to his past. His childhood he has vague memories of. Now that he has been told of his condition he doesn’t know what to believe from his past. What’s clear to him is all those people sent to watch him by daddy were false. Showtime’s Dad never cared for him and never gave him the father figure Showtime needed growing up, so he made up his own.

Showtimes mind shoots ahead to the day he "met" Trent Stonewall. New Years eve and alcohol.

Too drunk to remember his face...but he gave me his card!!!

Showtime tries to reach into his pocket but he stops.

It’s not real... he’s not real... just an illusion.

But where did he come from. I was feuding with Trevor Steel... no wait... it was Vengeance. Vengeance and Ty were in an alliance together at that time. They must've planted something in my drinks that night to cause these hallucinations... or sent in a fake stooge to make the illusions seem real at first and...

Showtime stops and starts pounding his head against the cushioned floor.

No, no, no, no. I must stop thinking that way or else they'll never let me back out.

Showtime closes his eyes and horrific visions of past traumatic events unfolds. Showtime clenches his fist and shakes it before getting back to his feet.

Besides... Vengeance wasn't even Vengeance back then. Went by the name Lars Reider or something. Identity crisis or what. He should be in here, not me. I can think of a dozen people who should be here before me. Trevor Steel was no prize himself. Have you seen the hair cut he let his kid have?

Hey wait, who am I even talking to? Maybe I am crazy.

No...

I'm not crazy, I can't be crazy... I'm Showtime David Cougar. The greatest wrestler WZCW has ever seen... AND THIS IS NOT HOW I WILL RIDE OUT INTO THE SUNSET. Trapped in some looney bin until I'm drooling out both sides of the mouth. But what accelerated these conditions. Surely I had more control of myself and the events around me than before. Think back, where did it all go wrong?

Showtime's mind races farther back. His first feud with Ty. The lights going out on him. Him appearing tied to a chair on top of the stage at AON 2009. The camera view shows behind the chair where a single arm is free, only appearing to be tied. Flash to another scene he sees Celeste tied to a chair. A demonic laugh coming from behind the camera. The view turns and a flash of blond hair covers the face of the man behind Celeste’s disappearance.

Showtime opens his eyes wide.

Could it really have been me? Did I really set the stage and events for my whole feud with Ty? Am I playing out a story that has no end to it, just the one I make for it along the way?

Showtime pulls at his hair. The realization of events past is tearing through his skull and he continues to try and find the truth in it all.

I didn't know I was that good of an actor. To not only have the fans on the edge of their seats with excitement and disbelief, but to have myself believing in it as well.

Showtime now walks with more confidence, but once again his mind slips through the cracks.

So how did Ty do it all. How'd he get me to not believe what I now know I did.

Big Dave...

Big Dave..... yea... Big Dave teamed with Ty. Big Dave and Ty were in cahoots trying to squeeze me out of the title picture at LL. Ty helped Big Dave win his spot into LL. Ty instructed Big Dave to attack me mercifully. I remember seeing it in his eyes at the Mega Show before Kingdom Come last year. Knowing I would know how my hands full with Dave and Karnage while Ty could pursue the WZCW Heavyweight Title.

Dave targeted my head at Redemption. He cracked my skull. He did this to me... he did this for Ty..... But it back fired on Ty. It only made me stronger, more invincible than Ty. So he had to distract me once again.

Reynolds! He teamed with Ty just last week. He is in on it to. Of course he is. Ty promised him my spot in WZCW. Ty promised him his ratings would be higher once he beat me, but I disposed of him instead.

Hahaha... it's all coming together. Ty had the whole WZCW roster against me so that he could do everything I wanted to do before I could. But they failed and now I'm here and.....

Ahh damnit

I can't let go of these thoughts. I keep going in circles... back to this, these delusional thoughts I keep having.

Showtime its against the fall and buries his face into his knees.

I wish I had someone to turn to. I wish I had my friends Constantine and Serafina to help me get out of this place.

Showtime moves his head up slowly. Memories of his attacks on Constantine and Serafina fill his head.

No... they were not my friends. They were in on it to and that's why I attacked them. So Constantine couldn't stab me in the back when Ty wanted him to. So Ty could feel the pain he had been causing me for years when I broke Serafina in half... and not just in the bedroom.

Showtime stands up and walks slowly towards the mirror. A sick smile on his face can be seen in the reflection of the glass on the door. Suddenly multiple voices can be heard talking and shouting at once. Showtime goes down to his knees and holds his head one more time. Again flashbacks of Showtime's dramatic experiences at the institute until the scene cuts back to Showtime and then slowly pans out and through the door. The camera backs away from the door locking Showtime in the padded room until a voice of calmness can be heard from within the room.

It's all clear now...

So this is where we've been led to my dear Serafina. Why couldn't it have been as it was back then... when all we cared about was our next meal and what we would do that day....

The scene opens to a black and white shot of a younger Ty leaning against a brick building, a white flat billed hat turned backwards on his head, baggy jeans and a white shirt. He places his right foot against the building and brings a cigarette up and inhales slowly, letting the smoke out slowly. He gazes around the area, a few vehicles passing by but none of the occupants seem to pay Ty any attention. He lowers his head and rubs his eyes.

It was a warm evening that night, I can remember passing up my usual hoodie and leaving it at home, a rookie mistake in my line of business then. Nothing to conceal you, your face open to any stumbling drunk and crack head that so happened to be passing by. My partner and friend Anthony was to meet me on the corner of 38th and Avenue C. Yet I couldn't imagine what would have happened had he not been late. Ant, he was always focused on his women rather than business. Irony would have it business would cause his demise a few years later but I digress.

Man Anthony the hell is taking you so long? We gotta make this drop and then stop in to pick up the new product. I swear I'll bust you up if you ain't here in the next ten minutes.

I had been standing at the meeting spot for well over an hour. I was about to give up when suddenly a woman's scream could be heard down the street. This was not the time of night to be walking around alone unless you had become one with the streets yourself. I shook my head and cast it aside, perhaps a rat crossed in front of some unsuspecting girl's foot. Perhaps ominous spirits were influencing the night as my interest piqued at the echoing screams.

Ty drops his cigarette and puts it out with his foot before making his way up the street, his hands in his pockets as he walks. Vehicles no longer pass by, and there is sheer silence except for the echoing screams and the sound of shoes pounding the concrete. Ty turns the corner and catches a glimpse of two figures ducking down an alleyway. Ty makes a beeline for the alleyway.

I made straight for the blackened alleyway, unsure of what I may stumble upon. I grabbed an empty beer bottle from a trash can, the feeling of cool glass in my palm somehow easing the tension I was feeling. As I stood in front of the alley, two things became very clear. This girl was running from something only converged in nightmares and horror stories, and I was walking into a situation I had no business being in. The girl was wrapped in odd clothing that took me a moment to recognize. Old Romanian style clothing, a gypsy woman. Her eyes were filled with fright yet a wariness that spoke of her troubled past. Cornering her was a cloaked figure, a hood concealing it's features. It towered over the woman, a decayed looking hand reaching for her. I knew I had one opportunity for surprise so I sprung forward, smashing the bottle as hard as I could into the back of the figure's head. To my surprise it barely recognized the disturbance, that is until it swung around and slammed me back first into a wall, that decayed hand gripping my throat firmly. You could say this was a man, but his face said otherwise. Red glowing eyes, gnarled skin and yet an intensity about his face that spoke of wanton horrors no mere mortal should face. I gripped the decayed hand and struggled about as I could hear the girl pleading with the figure to release his hold. To my credit I connected with the hardest right hook of my life, a punch that would have shattered plexi glass. It stunned the creature enough for me to get away from his grip. Yet it wasn't the physical damage that echoed through my bones, but the words he spoke after.

Prostie baiatul. In spiritul mai sus va face o deosebita placere varsat singele tau peste aceasta strada blestemata.

It was suddenly that a dark essence burned deep inside me, begging to come out. I had my own demons I dare not share, but something tugged at me. It was at that moment I leaped forward and with vigor, attacked the cloaked man. My vision turned red and my memory fails from that point. Soon I regained consciousness and I stood, holding the cloak of my enemy, yet no trace of my savagery. The girl had covered her face in the corner, and so I knelt in front of her. I was not one for deep emotional connections, but it was at this point there was something about her, something that spoke to my soul. I ran a hand through her black tresses, comforting her. I asked what her name was and she gazed up at me with those violet eyes and meekly responded.

Arianna...

The scene fades to black and returns to present day Ty standing behind a marble altar, a black cloth adorning it. Potions and bottles are placed in the corners. Serafina's limp body lies atop the altar, her hands clasped atop her abdomen. Ty looks down at Serafina and runs a hand down her cheek slowly with the back of his hand.

And so it began, the gypsy woman and her street urchin. A pairing that almost seem too fitting. Yet she was the one thing in my life that actually mattered. The lone violet that grew from the concrete surrounding me. If it were not for that fateful day Showtime, you would not have had the opportunity to take her from me, in fact I may be more unstable than you already perceive me to be. And yet for you to truly understand what anger and rage you have caused to bubble to the surface, there is more...

The scene fades out and returns to the black and white shot prior, only now inside of a poorly kept graveyard. Rain drops down from the sky as Serafina stands in front of a freshly buried grave dressed in all black. Ty stands next to her, his hair tied back and wearing a black suit. He places an arm around her yet no words are said.

A year passed since that fateful night, when Arianna's mother and only family member in her life passed suddenly. Doctors could not figure it out and the cops wrote it off as a natural death. Arianna, I should say her currently known name Serafina, and I both knew otherwise. We were the first to find her, and the symbol painted upon the wall spoke of a more nefarious cause of death. Realizing what they may do to us if we claimed the occult was the cause, we cleaned the wall before the proper steps were taken. Arianna always feared her attacker would some day return, and in a way I didn't doubt that I was a target as well. This may have been a message to the both of us, but it was a thought neither her nor I could bring ourselves to consider at this moment.

Ty....

Her voice, still even to this day, a man possessed by the Ouija and the spirits it harbors, would fall prey to such a voice. I suppose that's why you were sucked in so quickly yourself David. Yet this was a tone I never wanted to hear from her, a tone that spoke the volumes of sadness enveloping her.

Arianna, I am sorry.

I have no one Ty, no one except you. But there are things I can't tell you about that only my mother would truly understand. I am the last surviving member of my clan. Secrets I know may not be passed to strainii.

I knew the words she spoke as true, after all, how could I tell her myself the demons that surrounded me at all times, ready to claim me from this realm and sacrifice my soul for their own gain? There were no words I could say to convince her otherwise, nor did I want to. Yet there was one phrase that I could only whisper to alleviate her broken heart, or at least in my mind bring as much comfort as I could.

No matter the cost Arianna, I will be at your side. I will be the one that protects you, the one that holds your hand no matter the situation. I may not be able to share the burden of your clan, but I will be your protector.

She looked up at me with those pleading violet eyes once more, her lower lip trembling. She buried her head into my chest and my arms wrapped around her tightly, shielding her as much as I could from the shivering rain.

Ty....

The scene goes black.

Thank you.

The scene fades back to Ty standing over Serafina, his hand has not moved from her cheek as his face contorts in anger.

I was to protect her Showtime, she was the only one who understood who I was, even as I became closer to becoming the King of Darkness. The one ace up my sleeve who gave me the determination to destroy every enemy in my path, just as it was the first time she and I met, just as it was when we first met in the Eurasian Tournament. An angel who watched over the demon, and you took her away from me. You fooled her into believing you could give her what she wanted. You took advantage of her nature and forced her to become something she wasn't. My anger grew as I watched you parade her around as your pet project, so much so that I put your head through a window and brutalized you so thoroughly that you hid behind a security force. You started your conspiracies saying I was controlling everyone. Your mind fracturing as you realized the grave nature of your mistake. And so as you fell deeper into my madness, you took it upon yourself to destroy the one promise my humanity still held, and that was to protect Serafina.

Ty's hand suddenly balls into a fist and he slams it down onto the altar, cracking the marble beneath him. He lowers his head and he begins breathing heavily, his anger visibly showing now.

What you have done is unforgivable Showtime. To attack a woman who had no way to defend herself. To use her like that. It is unacceptable. You will pay for your insolence David, and you will pay for it in blood. Your sins have been sealed, and the penance necessary already spoken. You will claim it to be reason of insanity. You will claim one of your "friends" told you to do it. So I ask you of this Showtime, bring every one of those voices, bring the entire group, because I will silence them one by one inside your head until there is nothing but the maddening sound of silence. Maybe then they will lock you away and you will experience what I survived through.

The scene fades out before coming back to the black and white shot once more. The camera focuses on the metal door of a padded room. Suddenly someone or something slams itself into the door, testing the solid hinges upon the door. The person continues slamming against it. The camera moves towards the window and Ty suddenly slams face first into the bulletproof glass. A psychotic look covers his face as a sneer forms on his face.

Kill.....kill them all. Tear them apart piece by piece. The Ouija commands me to escape and find it. I will kill them. Why are they all staring at me! Quit staring at me you pathetic maggots. I will make you squirm under my foot. Let me out of here..let me out....LET ME OUT.

You cowards! You lock me up and don't expect me to make my way out eventually? You will all suffer for the Great Ouija speaks of all your demises. I don't need a damn taser to make you all suffer. Shock me now, come on...DO IT.

Madness, chaos, homicidal thoughts are all that have consumed me this past few months. I feel my grip on reality slipping slowly each day they shock me. Everything has become surreal, I feel the presence gaining firm hold of me. I have but one last thread to humanity, my dear Arianna. She has visited less and less, though how much of that is her and those evil doctors.. no they are not evil. They are trying to rescue me from myself. But they must be keeping her away! Why would they keep my dear Arianna from me?

Ty suddenly drops down into the center of the room, his head lowered to his chest as he quits fighting against the straight jacket wrapped around him. He breathes heavy and begins mumbling inane words in various languages.

I can't wait for her any longer, the darkness has invaded, I have failed you....

Ty suddenly leaps forward once more and begins slamming against the door. The door suddenly open and two muscular men grab a hold of Ty and toss him across the room. He crashes into the wall and rather than wince he begins laughing maniacally.

Evening gentlemen is it time for my daily near drowning? I have been waiting oh so patiently, you see it really is the highlight of my night. When I gain my revenge upon you all, I may just spare part of your insignificant lives. You will be maimed, but I will let you live.

The scene fades to black as the two men drag Ty away while he kicks his feet on the ground and continues laughing. It then fades into Ty standing sitting down against the marble altar, his head lowered and the WZCW World Heavyweight Title raised up in front of him.

Do you believe me to be afraid of your supposed mental issues Showtime? Am I supposed to feel even the slightest twinge of sympathy for where you find yourself at this moment? Do you think I care?

Ty snaps his head up and his eyes are wide, the irises slowly beginning to glow red. A sneer forms upon his lips as he stares dead into the camera.

You will be treated with kids gloves, doctors saying everything will be alright. Your food will still be catered to you every evening. You will know nothing of the horrors that I was put through. The needles, the electroshock therapy, the endless drugs being forced down my throat. You see Showtime, those doctors insulted and angered me just as you have. Do you wish to know what I did to those doctors Show?

Ty lowers his head again and the camera zooms in on Ty as he begins laughing uncontrollably, his body shaking and trembling as well. He snaps his head back up once more and grabs the camera, pulling it close, his voice becoming a whisper.

I slaughtered each and everyone one of those bastards. I spared no one as my rampage began. They all felt the pain and suffering they delivered upon me. I gutted them, the Chaos symbol burned for days after the blood I fed it. They condemned the building shortly after Showtime. They were so afraid of what I had done that they completely burnt the building to the ground. What will you do after I deliver the same fate to you? You will wither and you will become just another victim Showtime. Just another number to my insurmountable mountain of bones and broken bodies. But I will reserve a special place for you, for your skull will become the final jewel upon my scepter.

Ty continues laughing uncontrollably, his feet kicking up dust with his inane actions. He gets to one knee, the laughter echoing throughout the hall.

And then they will believe me, they will believe when I say that my throne was created upon the broken souls and the sorrowful cries of my victims. And you will join their eternal serenade David, you will join their cries for a savior, their cries for mercy, and their cries of suffering. You will watch as I ascend to my final goal, the goal you could not prevent me from reaching. Your jealousy will be your final undoing, your dishonesty that last nail in the coffin.

Ty lifts up the WZCW World Heavyweight Title and stares down at it, his fingers moving along the raised portions of the title. He then looks at Serafina and then back to the title.

And so this is what it has become, my WZCW World Heavyweight Title, the pain you have caused me and my future Queen, your petty jealousy, and your ego. I will rip away anything you cling to as your inspiration. I will destroy the desire you hold in your heart, and soon your very will belongs to me. As it has been since the beginning of this David, I will hold everything, and I will leave you with nothing.

You want what belongs to me Showtime, and you believe it is as simple as that. The complexities of my hatred for you burns brighter than the brightest sun. Kingdom Come is the moment I finish what I started as I dragged you into the madness I seeded inside your mind. The voice of doubt will creep in as you try in vain to fight against the darkness, just as it was the first time we met. Yet I took compassion for you when I saved you from Vengeance that fateful night, perhaps a truce would end this. A foolish thought on my end, and while you watched me make a man you had no power in stopping submit to my will, you understood just what you helped recreate. You watched as your first opportunity to claim the world title fall through your grasp, and it went to your rival, the man who has one upped you in WZCW for so long, and now I shall do it once more.

Ty walks back to the altar, placing the World Title underneath the clasped hands of Serafina. He looks down at her once more before turning back to the camera.

She is what you failed to utilize Showtime. An opportunity to use my greatest asset as a weapon against me. Now she is the fire that burns inside, the reason that I will walk into Kingdom Come and decimate every thread of your being. She will be why I will make the reality of the situation very clear to you as each blow brings you one step closer to bowing to the man who made you what you are. Every great moment in your career, I was there pulling the strings. You are right Showtime, I have been the puppet master this whole time, but it has been you alone who's been pulled along like a puppy following it's master. It is time for me to put you out of your misery, to destroy that which has been created by my hands. Your jealousy of my success, the very thought of me being better than you drives you to the point of insanity, and yet even in your failed attempt to reach my mentality, I have been ahead of you. You have given me every inspiration, every thought that drives my need to make our match at Kingdom Come a slaughter.

Ty turns and walks around the altar and raises his arms straight out, his body levitating up to appearing Chaos Symbol. The symbol reacts and a red glow begins surrounding Ty. He raises his head and his eyes close as he lets the energy fully envelope him.

Chaos reigns supreme over all Cougar. Chaos is what will ensue at Kingdom Come. This is not just a match Showtime, this will be the final war where the King of Darkness proves to be the almighty victor. And the failing enemy will fall to one knee and bow as the broadsword comes down upon his neck. This connection between us will be severed, and it will come to a bloody end. I have been on the same path since I came here Showtime, and each time I have stepped over your broken body and elevated myself into the grand picture, while you were forced back with the masses. Loss after loss, while I simply dominated each opponent given to me. Your struggles to finally regain another opportunity against me will go in vain Showtime, and I will see to it that I put the final stake to your heart.

Ty floats down slowly from the Chaos Symbol, the red energy dispersing around him. He lands softly in front of the altar, his eyes glowing a menacing red now.

The history of our battles have been sung as legendary, yet you cling on to unimportant victory, hollow successes that have had little to no impact over the course of this path. Every opportunity in matches of importance you have failed to me. The Eurasian tournament, the three way match with Callahan, and my greatest victory yet, the Hell in a Cell. What has happened in each case Showtime? You faltered, you came up short and were forced to watch as I took that next step to the glorious arising of my name as the choirs had no choice but to sing the praises of the brutal thrashings I have delivered upon you. Kingdom Come will be my greatest, and as the angels and demons surround my throne, kneeling down with reverence to their new lord, you will lie upon the steps leading to me, your body broken and bloodied, your mind scattered and your soul's flame extinguished, my queen will send you down to my dimension, where you shall pay for with eternal suffering and anguish. You will beg for forgiveness, you will plead to be returned to the safety of your padded cell. Yet the final vision you will see, is the triumphant arm of the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion being raised, and the crowning of the King of Darkness.

Thus it is written.

The feed cuts back to the camera looking down upon Serafina from above. Her eyes suddenly open wide and her hands firmly grasp the WZCW World Heavyweight Title.

So it shall come to pass.

The feed fades to black as it returns one final time to the black and white shot. Ty and Serafina sit together on the edge of a city bridge staring down at the river below. Serafina looks at Ty with a concerned look.

No matter what happens Arianna, we will reach the top.

The scene fades out and fades into the ring at Madison Square Garden, the marble altar sitting in the middle of the ring, Serafina sitting up upon it holding up the WZCW World Heavyweight Title as Ty stands behind her.

No matter what the cost.

The feed cuts out.

It’s all clear now who is real and who isn’t. I have accepted the fact that the only logical explanation behind many of the events that I have perceived to have unfolded in my life are those that I’ve created within my own head and have now come to accept them as the only logical explanations to what is happening.

The camera pans out off Showtime to reveal him sitting in in Dr. Phillpotters office. The doctor is seated behind Showtime, taking notes.

I am unwell. I admit that I have a mental disorder commonly known as Schizophrenia. I have, over the course of the past several years, heard voices and seen visual hallucinations that have told me things I may have been already been thinking or wanted to think about. I’ve used them to justify irrational thoughts and behaviours and now it has become a serious problem, not just for myself, but for the company that I work for and the people that I work and compete alongside with.

Trent Stonewall isn’t real. Neither is Dwight Chamberlin or Andrew Donaldson or any other bizarre character that I may have created to carry the story forward or to aid me with an important decision. They are all not real and I have come to accept that now.

Dr. PhillPotter: Very good, you might want to also include Chief Anoki into that picture.

Showtime sits up from his couch. Very sure of the fact that he wrestled Anoki on various occasions inside a WZCW ring and now suddenly very embarrassed.

Are you serous? Doctor that has to be impossible. Oh my God what’s wrong with me.

Haha, oh relax Mr. Cougar. That was merely a joke. For goodness sakes I figured you could use a little humour after the intense therapy you’ve gone through.

???? What a fucking ass.

Showtime turns at the sound and sees Trent Stonewall leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette. Showtime nods at the comment in agreement as the doctor continues speaking.

Now we’ve made significant process so far. You understand and accept the fact that these visions you are seeing are a product of your disorder and you are working towards improving your mental health. What we would like to know now is how frequently you are still suffering from the delusions.

Trent Stonewall throws the cigarette off to the side and walks up behind the doctor. Trent runs his thumb along the doctors neck. Blood oozes down it as Trent’s thumb makes it from end to end. Showtime is completely caught up in the visual until the doctor snaps his attention back to him.

Mr. Cougar.

The doctor shakes his head slightly as he writes on his notepad.

I understand the electroshock and pills may have slowed your reactions down a bit so I’ll repeat the question. Mr. Cougar, are you still hearing any voices.

No doctor. The voices in my head have stopped talking to me.

Stop talking to you, or do you still hear chatter. Be specific

Hmmm... sometimes I do hear noises that I come to take as words. I understand the difference behind my own thoughts now and the ramblings of my insane disorder.

Mr. Cougar, those ramblings are created from your own mind and thoughts, and thus could easily be mistaken as rational thought, as you yourself have come to admit now of your past actions.

Mr. Cougar, do you still hear voices. Are they directed at you or are they trying to tell you something, anything.

Showtime ponders. He tries to close his eyes and listen closely to every tiny sound he could possible hear. The doctor looks over him. Showtime opens his eyes.

No, just noise, sometimes, a bang or a tapping. Nothing coherent.

The doctor again scribbles down on his notepad and continues his questioning.

Mr. Cougar, are you still experiencing visual hallucinations.

Doctor I must say that the amount of drugs your assistants and staff have tried putting in me during my stay that have made me see some crazy stuff that I would call a hallucination so you’re gonna have to be a bit more specific about it.

Mr. Cougar, have any of these visual hallucinations tried to interact with you, speak to you. Have you try to do something or behave irrationally. And remember to answer honestly as this will determine if we release you from our care and custody.

Mr. Cougar ponders for a while before reaching his answer.

I have seen flashes of the people I used to see. The ones I now know are illusions. They do not speak. They are there and then they are gone. Somedays I haven’t seen anything. Other days I will turn too quickly and see something.

The doctor judges Showtimes face closely before nodding his head and writing down his last note.

Well Mr. Cougar. I have good news for you. Do to your excellent behaviour and the fact that you have come to admit your mental disorder and what is real and what isn’t and your seeking help, we have decided to release you immediately, giving you one week to prepare for your match at Kingdom Come.

That’s wonderful news doctor. And believe me when I say this that my mind has never been more mental prepared and trained for this match than before. Pain is merely a belief.

Indeed. Now I am going to prescribe you some prescriptions we need you to start taking immediately. They will stop the illusions as well as the sounds.

Doctor I have to protest. While I am indeed grateful and in good spirits, the pills will slow my reaction time and no matter how hard I train I will not perform at the best of my ability for my match with Ty. Surely you understand the physical and mental disadvantage these pills will put me through. And this is the biggest match that I will ever have. This is like the Oscars for your profession. Sorry I don’t now what sort of achievements you guys have, but you understand what I’m saying right.

The doctor thinks it over in long silence.

Against my better judgement, I will grant you your request. You will not have to begin taking your medication until after Kingdom Come. However I will be assigning an assistant to accompany you and monitor your progress, Dr. Steve. He will also be keeping track to ensure you take your medication. Now follow me, I will introduce you to him so you’ll know who he is and that he is real.

Dr. Phillpotter stands up and leads Showtime outside the office. Both men walk down the hall where Trent Stonewall is leaning against a wall.

Good job kid. You nailed that performance. Hey, you want to see me slice him again.

Showtime smirks and continues past the now gone image of Trent Stonewall.

----------

Scene opens the night before Kingdom Come. Leon Kensworth is preparing an interview with Showtime David Cougar. The first since his release from Sunnyside Mental Institute. Leon is very nervous having to interview Showtime. While he expects the worst, he is surprised to finally see Showtime, looking better than he’s ever looked before. He is all smiles and he greets many of the stage crew before walking up on stage and shaking Leon’s hands.

Leon Kentsworth. Ha, you remember that. Remember how I always used to mispronounce your name, and how mad and crazy you got over it.

Well I wouldn’t use the word crazy about it.

Showtime’s face turns to serious.

What is that supposed to mean. Is that some sort of shot? That it wasn’t crazy like Showtime being put into a mental institute crazy. Is that what that was!

No... no... Showtime. I wasn’t thinking tha...

Ha ha ha. I got you good Kentsworth. Relax Leon. In all honesty, since I’ve been released from Sunnyside it’s always a relief to see someone I know is real.

Well Showtime we’re really happy you’re in such a positive state right now.

Well who couldn’t be. We are what less than 24 hours away from the biggest PPV in WZCW, from the biggest main event in WZCW history. Showtime David Cougar verse Ty Burna for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship. David verse Goliath. Brother, it’s a hell of a reason to get excited.

Yes absolutely, and we must point out, Showtime you look to be in tremendous shape, showing no signs of any physical loss from your stay at Sunnyside.

Well thank you Leon, that comment coming from a man especially one such as yourself always slightly bothers me, but why don’t you really ask the question that everyone is waiting to find out. Go on Leon, don’t tip toe around it. Ask me how my stay in a looney bin was like.

Showtime leans closer to Leon further intimidating him.

Showtime... would you care to tell us about your stay at Sunnyside?

Very Sunny. My stay at Sunnyside shone the light on what I had done and what I had been doing. The doctors treated me with the best of care and worked my brain and my mental capacities to their limit. I have never been stronger mentally as I feel physically.

Showtime poses for a bit to the camera.

Showtime, didn’t they have to breakdown your mental wall to help you with your... um... aliment.

Good choice of word there. Wouldn’t want to upset a crazy person. Unfortunately the only crazy man here is crazy Eddy the camera guy.

Showtime waves at the camera which waves side to side back.

You see Leon you are right. They did break down my mind. That’s how you make it stronger. You exercise and tear down muscle so bigger, stronger muscle can form. My mind was broken and now it has been rebuilt stronger, faster, and smarter.

And Leon what I just explained to you will also clearly explain to you why I am superior to Ty Burna and why I will beat him. You see, Ty Burna made me better through beating me. He was simply stronger mentally and physically back then. But through being broken down I improved. I beat many wrestlers and won 2 championships.

And then I got my rematch verse Ty. And I beat him. And then I faced him again at Apocalypse. And I beat him again. There is a reason Ty has been undefeated since his return, why he has been unstoppable. You want to know the reason, your looking at him. I broke down Ty, and then when he returned 2 shows later, he was stronger than he ever was before.

Some may look at this and say Ty is too strong now. That I have made him too powerful even for me. Have you not all forgotten everything I’ve done. I had my in ring breakdown. I lost 3 straight following Unscripted. 4 if you count that god awful finish we saw at Unscripted. The atrocity of the aging Vengeance passing off his belt his apprentice, not the man who owned him before he was champion. And since those loses I have been unstoppable, besting the likes of Reynolds, Baez, and the man who was gifted wrapped my Elite X Title, forever lowering it, Michael Winters.

I was also the man who won the Lethal Lottery match, literally having to survive 19 men attacking me and ended it with me eliminating Big Dave, the man everyone picked to win, with an all or nothing move. A move one can use to describe the want and determination to headline Kingdom Come I had, not just headline, but to be victorious at Kingdom Come. Leon I am that man and I am more prepared than I ever could be for this match.

This match has been the most talked about moment in WZCW history. A whirlwind of controversy, scandal, and betrayal. And Showtime one has to wonder, even if you have been released and deemed safe for society, do you feel any sort of remorse for the actions that you have done and the pain you have caused to your opponent, or the women caught in-between, Serafina.

Showtime pause for a long while. He removes his glasses and then begins to weep a little. Leon leans forward to comfort Leon until Showtime brushes him away, standing straight up laughing.

Get off me Leon. Of course I don’t feel any sympathy Leon, it was all an act. And I would do it over again if I had to.

Your... your ins... just not thinking straight.

Oh you were going to say insane. Afraid I might attack you now. Leon I have no reason to engage in violence with you. You don’t matter between the moment that’s at hand. The eternal battle of Ty Burna vs Showtime David Cougar and for once I am thinking perfectly straight. While I would love to be playing the good shining hero for this moment, the fans seem to think they would rather boo the biggest star this company has to offer. So go let them, I am the best at this sport and no matter what role I play I always score perfect reviews. If I am to be hated, then I’m going to make the fans wish murder was legal, especially after I beat Ty half to death inside that ring.

Ty has always had the upper hand mentally when we’ve fought. He tries to destroy me mentally. He tries to create fear within my bones. Ty is a parlour whose cheap tricks are coming to an end. I have literally taken out the soul of Ty, and gave it its Final Act. I stole the one thing keeping Ty sane and then after I was through with her, I broke her. And with her I broke Ty.

He’ll go on a rage. At Kingdom Come I bet he’ll try to ripe and lick my bones clean. But that is not what is written in the script. His Ouija speaks of nothing about this because it doesn’t even know the power that I hold within my grasp. Ty Burna, I am the man who will end your reign. I star in it, I write it, I produce it, I direct it. I am in control of it. I awoke you from your slumber and now on the biggest stage in WZCW, the biggest match will take place and not a single look of disappointment will be on the millions of people watching as we Consecrated Banishment it, and Final Act it, and nail just about every other big name move you can think of on each other until the bell is sounded... and the boos do rise as a new champion emerges from the mat. Ty Burna I will beat you because I will make it happen, and no magic, fear, Ouija, or rhythmic chanting will change it from happening. I am not the hero you people want, but I will be the champion you people all need. At Kingdom Come I will dethrone Ty and crown myself champion.

Leon remains motionless.

I... I think we have enough here. Good luck with your match tomorrow.

Leon gets up and starts to walk away Showtime calls to him.

Leon. Who do you think is crazier. A crazy man or a man pretending to be crazy.

Showtime smiles creepily back at Leon who turns back and walks away

----------

Scene reopens a little more than 1 week ago. The camera zooms in on a padded cell room. A voice can be heard inside.

It’s all clear now what is real and what isn’t. They all aren’t real. The other wrestlers are all nothing but cheap phonies. I am the only real superstar worth watching, worth holding the World Tite. And even if the voices in my head aren’t real either at least they tell me some interesting things. Never before have I got quite the reaction like I did last week. Everyone in the locker room has been jealous of my superstardom since day 1. They have all been out to get me and none of them can be trusted. The people I see, they may not be real, but they are my viewing audience. They have been there to critic and guide me from the very beginning to where I am today. They cannot hurt me. They can only watch me and watch me they shall when I go on to defeat Ty, I just have to act my way out of here.

Ty... I have realized that I am the master of my fate. My world is a story that I now have full control over. I have only just begun to realize the things that I am capable of doing and when I meet you at Kingdom Come... you will find out exactly what I mean. What I did to Serafina is nothing but a band-aid scrap to the wrath you will face at Kingdom Come. I am the producer, the star, the writer, the director of my life, and at Kingdom Come I will bring my Oscar game and win all the awards. And your mild reign as Champion... as well as your pathetic existence... will be wiped clean from memory.

So it is written

Thus Showtime shall make it come to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back