kelly kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
but then again you can't really blame Kelly kelly, she's never recieved proper training nor has anybody bothered to train her. If I remeber correctly, that same article stated that wwe hired Kelly based on how she looked in a modeling brochure. If thats true than I guess it doesn't take a genious to realize that wwe made the mistake, and now they better own up to that mistake by either releasing kelly kelly or paying to have her trained.

She get's great heat though. I dont see why they need to train her to be a wrestler. Just keep her out the ring. TNA manage it with SoCal Val and that interviewer. Just let he be the valet for Mike Knox. He isnt going to draw heat on his own but with Kelly he instantly get's a crowd pop.

But thats only because Mike Knox is a heel and can't draw on his own. If WWE turned Knox face then Kelly would have nothing going for her then. she would not be able to draw and hold a crowd reaction because of her lack of talent so by training her as a wrestler that would allow kelly to have something to fall back on, especially when she gets involved with other divas. Even now, as the leader of the Extreme expose, as a face, she still can't draw. I don't even think that most people relate to kelly as the leader of that group even though she's pushed as the leader , IMO, Layla would be a better pick because she's a better dancer and she has more energy and charisma than kelly.

Obviously Kelly Kelly is very hot, but she is a total waste of time on whatever show she would appear on. It takes more than just being hot; you have to be able to wrestle somewhat or at least have some charisma or character. She has none of the above and so is just a pretty face and great body. Which is great, mind you, but with the resources of WWE, there is an endless potential for attractive T & A. Find someone who brings the looks of Kelly Kelly but much more as well (Trish, Melina, Lita, etc., or even Candice, Maria, or Ashley who are all smokin' but bring more than this to the table)

Let's face it: The writers for ECW are even struggling to find ideas for this poor excuse for a wrestling program, and that's why we have the 5 minutes of filler known as Extreme Expose every single week. What is the big deal? They play some horrible pop or new-school hip-hop song and have dancing that's average at best - whoopee. Does Vince actually think that wrestling fans are naive enough to think that there will be nudity on the program? It's just an inferior version of the Nitro Girls (WCW), and they were a waste of time as well. I guess Vince likes Kelly Kelly enough that he needs to give her a vehicle to showcase her "talents" (besides being Test's flesh mattress, of course). It could be worse - at least she's not standing there saying "I'm an exhibitionist" and "I'm 19" every week like she used to.

ECW either needs an infusion of new talent to avoid having to run filler like Extreme Expose, or better yet, they should just shut it down. This is just a boring sports entertainment brand that brings nothing new to the table. It's nothing like the original ECW, and I could even get past that if there was something unique about it, but there isn't. It's just the minor leagues of the WWE with even more restrictions on wrestling than the other shows.

I like Kelly Kelly she's not a bad diva. Anybody actually believe she's 19? I like Extreme Expose a little bit but I think its just something for them to do until they find out what to do with those 3. Brooke is so freakin hot. Her ass is perfect.

Extreme Expose is a complete waste of time. What's the point? Just to satisfy some of the horny guys in the audience. Those divas serve no kind of purpose in ECW. ECW is just a piss poor version of WCW Monday Nitro. The best thing that they have going for it, is the ECW originals vs The New Breed. But, soon enough, the originals will leave and the New Breed will have no one left to feud with.
The problem with women in wrestling today, is that most of them don't know shit about wrestling and cannot put on good matches. Most of them are like models like Kelly, Ashley, Layla, and Torrie. They are there just for show. The women's division is a complete joke in WWE.

No Brooke is the better dancer of the 3 IMO

Leyla is the best dancer. There is a reason she's the main focus. Kelly Kelly just plain sucks. There is a reason they don't show her dancing and she just does flips now. It's not hard to see at all, Kelly Kelly has no talent and she needs to watch the other 2 on what to do next.

If Kelly Kelly was actually wrestling on ECW then I would have more respect for her, but right now I really don't. I think she is a waste of time just right about now and is really not helping out ECW at this point. Since the whole Knox and Kelly Kelly storyline is over she hasn't been doing much but shaking her ass around in the ring with three other worthless divas. Yeah she is hot but at this moment she isn't really producing nothing IMO, she would maybe do better right now as a backstage person who interviews the wrestlers or shot the T-Shirts out to the crowd while on commercial or something to that nature. I just think WWE is losing faith in the womens division and it just seems like a big joke right at the moment and the only divas who actually can wrestle and I like is Melina, Mickie, Jillian, and Victoria. Plain and simple I would see Maria be a WWE Womens Champion before Kelly Kelly any day and Maria still needs alot more training but she has a way brighter future in the ring then Kelly Kelly would any day. Kelly Kelly is just another cute face right now and eye candy just like half the other divas at the moment.

All you kelly haters i have one thing to say how can you not like her she's pone hot mf and i would have her in bed any day

My only issue is that she can't dance worth a like...brooke is hotter and well...Leyla is a winner...so...I guess that means she's just another pretty face and the extreme expose segment is a complete waste of time.

My only issue is that she can't dance worth a like...brooke is hotter and well...Leyla is a winner...so...I guess that means she's just another pretty face and the extreme expose segment is a complete waste of time.

I totally Agree that the extreme expose is a complete waste of time. It was alright when Kelly danced alone but now its the same annoying stripper dance moves over and over again each week. I actually cheer when it gets interupted.

They need to have the women wrestle more in ECW, what happened to trinity?

She's great eye candy, of course! But as far as talent, she's horrible. And what's with that name? Even though it's a stage name, WWE couldn't think of ANYTHING better? Kelly Kelly. I can image that angle already: She's so stupid her parents had to name her twice so she wouldn't forget her name. Does the Kelly's Expose remind anybody else of those dim-whitted Nitro Girls?
As far as ECW Divas, she's not even in the top three IMO. Absolute Number 1 is Ariel, 2 is Trinity 3 is That dishrag that won the diva search.

Does the Kelly's Expose remind anybody else of those dim-whitted Nitro Girls?

that's exactully what I was thinking the first time I saw the new Kelly Expose, or as they call it now Extreme Expose, I liked it better when she stripped, even if we didn't get to so her cash and prizes, the other to Nitro girl wannabes aren't even really all that noticeable to me, I thinkl all of them could disappear and nobody would really notice, they don't really add that much to the show, just a waste of time in my mind

Kelly's way over-rated..You all need to stop fussing over some model who the WWE talent scouts saw in a magazine and decided to sign..She doesn't know about wrestling..She can't dance. The biggest bump she's ever taken was a stick to the head..Woo...She's not even that hot. Please.

Kelly can't dance and i'v heard she doesnt even want to wrestle (they need to let her go)Layla can dance but that all she can do

Brooke is the only one who wants to learn how to wrestle

They can't wrestle even if they tried, who are you kidding. They are out there purely as the talentless ****ty representatives of the mcmahonnican depravity league... But as a guy, sure I'll watch them, but I know it's jjjust an insult to my intelligence sitting thru yet more wasted time and space where real wrestling could be inserted...

As scary as it is, tonight's episode might have shown an actual use for extreme expose. Could a kind of "Beauty and the Beast" angle between Snitsky and one of the Expose girls (i'm thinking Layla) happen? Then, just as a twist, have Layla actually turn heel and become Snitsky's manager. If it gets timed right, and assuming Layla could actually work as a mouthpiece, this could happen just as the Lashley/VKM fued is ending, giving Lashley a pushed opponent to compete against who is paired with someone who can cut a decent promo. It might not be a great, but at least it would serve to advance some type of storyline and be a reason to get rid of extreme expose. And yes, I know I'm probably just having some wishful thinking that any one of the three of them is decent on the mic or that extreme expose will go away any time soon..thoughts?

I've never actually seen Kelly Kelly wrestle, and not too sure whether she has or not. But haven't they put her over as the exibitionist right from the start, and not a wrestler??

I don't mind the extreme expose idea, it's a good gap filler, and something different, but do admit in the hour long show, the time could definately be used with some wrestling, or something to get some sort of directional storyline going on.

Overall I have nothing against her, and think she fills the role they ask of her fine. Maybe in time she'll be back in the role of a manager. I don't see her moving brands to wrestle though.

I would also in time like to see Brooke Adams used in a different role, maybe as a manager/valet to someone either in ecw, or possibly on smackdown.

EE is a waste of space they cant dance it is even that good why cant they have a match in that space it would be so much better the only way that ecw should have EE is that if they get a time extention to 2 hours or something and i cant see that happening anytime soon

Layla & Brook can dance but Kelly still looks so stiff out there i actually started laughing last night when she started shaking her ass (or tried to) all she can do is that backflip thing she does.

After seeing Kelly kelly perform I thinks he should stay exactly where she is since well we already have the exact same thing on raw in Maria(etc) and on smackdown in jillian(etc)

Execpt the thing is that Kelly is absolutely worthless, as she can't dance, can't wrestle, and crowd could care less for her. IMO, the highlight of Kellys career is being accidently caned by the Sandman.

Maria and Jillian offer a lot more to WWE than Kelly. Jillian is one of the most athletic and most experienced wrestling talents they have in the women's division, and Maria, while not as gifted as Jillian in the ring, offers more sex appeal than Kelly ever could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back