KB Does Thanksgiving

I watched Annie Hall.

That nonsense beat out Star Wars for Best Picture. I rest my case.

Try Midnight In Paris and/or Blue Jasmine. I don't like Owen Wilson much(he the star of Midnight In Paris) but I loved the movie. And Blue Jasmine was better. Cate Blanchette was beyond words awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving man.

I may prove Kentuckians are smart, but Jack-Hammer proves some Kentuckians can be geniuses. To not only stir discussion on a topic, but to do so when sometimes the topic itself isn't noteworthy speaks of genius to me.

I toasted a glass to treacherous pilgrims last night, so I'll just show myself the door...

Also, thanks KB, for letting yourself show some emotion every once and a while and that you do, in fact, have a sense of humour.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4685777 said:
I toasted a glass to treacherous pilgrims last night, so I'll just show myself the door...

Also, thanks KB, for letting yourself show some emotion every once and a while and that you do, in fact, have a sense of humour.

You really are new around here aren't you?

I know this was yesterday but:

Thank you for taking time to answer my questions (I'm surprised you haven't told me to shut up yet), and having a webiste where I can kill a lot of time.

I've done this for a few years now and it seems to be positively received every year. In honor of Thanksgiving, I'll be going through a list of our active members and thanking them for something they do around here. As has been the case nearly every year, this will likely break down into a series of bad jokes and puns when I know nothing about the person.

If you're a regular member and aren't listed here, it means one of a few possible things:

1. No one remembered you.
2. I don't know who you are.
3. You absolutely suck.

... :(

MrHashasbeen – For....is that how you spell your name?

H instead of the B. :p

I was remembered! :)

Thanks man.

Hope you enjoyed your turkey and snapped into a Slim Jim, ooh yeeah. Bad Randy Savage joke, but that's all I could come up with.

I'm pretty sure you've used the same line for me for several years. Maybe I need a name change.

I am an era of my own, gawd thanks KB.

Your questions thread has been missing some PG. I need some discussion about this Mid South wrestling DVD I'm watching.

If I had the time and Inclination I would be tempted to restart that thread. It would be fun. But sadly I don't have the time right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back