Karen Jarrett is the "VP of Knockouts"

the Albanian viper

ready to strike since 1986
Now im watching impact wrestling and i see Bischoff come out with Traci Brooks. we all assumed that Bischoff was gonna announce brooks as the knockout law but you know what they say when you assume. So my question to you guys is do u guys like the choice of Karen Jarrett as "vp of knockouts." Personally im iffy on the idea the reason being immortal should have introduced a new female member of immortal this way they can get the knockouts title. In closing do you guys thnk this was a excellent swerve. What are your thoughts?

I think it was a good swerve but man im just tired of all the swerves in IW all together now. I was hopping it was Traci Brooks rather than Karen Jarett. Everything about her is annoying and is bad TV. What can she do for a divison that she has never been apart of? She is just going to ride the KO with the crap she was spewing and soon enough well have another DIVAS division. I can't stand anything involving the Jarret's. I hate when they are on t.v as much as Hogan and Bischoff are. More waste of time in my eyes.

I'd rather them have Angelina Love and Winter join them and have the gold but Winter lost the title already. Apperently she is the female Anderson. I swear I have no idea if this is going to be a good move. I see more harm than anything and sure we must give it time. But I don't like it. Maybe its because the Jarrets are so over rated and for Karens voice makes me mute my tv. Oh well. Must wait and see.

I like the choice. It was a great way to get heat on Eric and Immortal. However the one thing I don't like is that Kurt appears to be in Immortal, which IMO is a horrible move IF Double J isn't kicked out.

After such a personal rivalry, their is no way they should be in the same group.

I have to agree with RKOtheWorld21 on everything Karen does is annoying. She reminds me of Vicki Guerrero on WWE; where the company finds someone annoying and shoves it down the fans throat for all the heat they get. What they don't realize is that these people have absolutely no talent and fans see this.

I understand a swerve is part of the game and a better one would have been to put ODB and Jackie in charge; at least they know wrestling and can get into the ring if need be. The swerve would've been good for they "got fired" to now come back and rule. Karen is just going to make a joke out of the division.

Sadly, the "shoot" part of the segment was said by Bischoff himself when he said the lines about "women in wrestling". One of the reasons I like Impact, I know I'm in the minority, is that they innovated the women's division with actual wrestlers; not model wanna-Be's. That old school thinking is holding them back and it has to go.

Who the heck says that a 40 year old women is supposed to have talent? You are creating a heel authority figure. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Karen putting over faces and basically being the Vince McMahon of the Knockouts is not making a joke out of anything. It creates variety in upcoming storylines.

It's a problem for Karen to do it but Tessmacher did it and it's a problem? I don't get it.

it's a good move I actually think Karen is very entertaining

1. though yeah Winter losing the title I personally think Mickie James needs that title to stay relevant and keep a job

I gotta say she is actually the least entertaining knockout by far in my mind

so she needs the title to keep a job

I think it going to make the KOs more entertaining in the next few weeks. They will all rally against Karen to take the division back, and Traci Brooks will eventually be in charge of the division.

Hate it. Nothing about Karen is entertaining or makes me wanna watch.
I wish she wasn't on TV

I think it going to make the KOs more entertaining in the next few weeks. They will all rally against Karen to take the division back, and Traci Brooks will eventually be in charge of the division.

thats what i think is gonna happen! also based off the way she acted during the whole thing i could see this leading to Velvet Sky getting a push into the knockouts title picture as it seems shes the 2nd top face in the divison behind miss hardcore country herself Mickie James but i dont agree with the poster who said mickie james needs the title to keep her job shes 1 of the most famous and popular women in the business today and she has alot of talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back