Kaitlyn Parts Ways with WWE

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/443279-breaking-news-top-diva-former-champion-parts-ways-with-wwe

As of Jan. 8, Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) will no longer be under contract with WWE. The former Divas Champion has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world.

WWE wishes Kaitlyn the best in all her future endeavors.

I've always thought she's unbelievable talented for how short her wrestling career has been. She can work better than most of the girls who have been at it for 2 or 3 times longer. I will personally miss Kaitlyn, as she's really the only Diva outside of AJ Lee that I've given a damn about in the past year.

Order of business:

1) Make sure Luke Hudson doesn't kill himself.
2) Check internet daily for news of Playboy spread.

Heartbroken. Absolutely heartbroken. Fuck that dude who asked her to marry him and fuck Kaitlyn for being a weak person and agreeing to it.

I couldn't care less about Kaitlyn's ability. She had a few matches that I enjoyed because of the quality of them. But I enjoyed all of her matches because I though she was a babe. Overly muscular, silly top lip and masculine, yes. But she gave me an erection. Thanks for the memories, Kaitlyn.

I have to say I am pretty shocked by this. Kaitlyn was definitely one of the stronger Divas in a pretty poor division. I guess that is the risk WWE take with Divas, they can leave at anytime to start a family etc.

Maybe if WWE did more with the Divas division we wouldn't see the better ones constantly leaving...Beth Pheonix, Eve Torres, Maryse and Michelle McCool just 4 I can think of the top of my head.

Big shame, as far as I'm concerned. Average worker at best, but compared to the standard of Divas in recent years she was light years ahead of the others and the clear number two to AJ Lee in every way. We have countless threads about poor execution of storylines and poor character handling for many of the Superstars' programs, but to me Kaitlyn's angle with AJ was the Diva equivalent of the Bryan vs Authority program in terms of how badly it was mismanaged. Who in the creative team thought having their number 1 Diva babyface Diva tap cleanly on several occasions? Top babyfaces don't or rarely tap, it's just Wrestling 101. BECAUSE IT BURIES THE BABYFACE.

I just thought Kaitlyn was more entertaining more frequently than 90% of the Diva roster, she had room to grow, she had some connection with the crowd, and she was interested in the business. I can only speculate as to how much her mismanagement led to her departure. That's just my opinion, and in my opinion it's a shame to see her go.

I'm sad to see Kaitlyn/Celeste go, but I respect her decision. She's engaged now and wants to pursue other avenues. I've always liked her. She's a beautiful woman who was developing her skills in the ring. I'm glad she held the Diva's title for a while. She had the potential to be a great woman wrestler. Hell, she still does. However, it seems that she just got lost in the shuffle of a dying division whose primary focus has turned to pushing the "Total Divas" show. Just another piece of evidence to show how WWE has ruined its Divas division in terms of developing actual wrestling talent.

Not to be bitchy, but I thought she put on weight in the last few months, a true no-no for a diva. She looked great during her push, but after it ended, she seemed to let her figure go somewhat.

Kaitlyn was never one of those stick-figured gals anyway, but not looking like a pin-up model might have caused management to offer her the chance to resign and get out just ahead of the posse.

Or, maybe things are just the way they were announced; she got engaged and wants to do something else. In the entertainment industry, sports or not, it's hard to believe anything they tell us in their official announcements, right?

Well, the guy she got married to is a notorious PED guy. The fact that they publicized it on the WWE website surprised me to begin with. But I'm not that surprised she left. I'm sure her being linked to him was not the kind of publicity they wanted. When it inevitably ends in a divorce I'm sure she'll regret leaving.

Her feud with AJ was actually enjoyable which is fairly remarkable for the Divas division.

But fuck her for getting engaged and pursuing other interests outwith of wrestling. Who is going to be in Big E's instagram videos now? She really hasn't thought this through.

Well, the guy she got married to is a notorious PED guy. The fact that they publicized it on the WWE website surprised me to begin with. But I'm not that surprised she left. I'm sure her being linked to him was not the kind of publicity they wanted. When it inevitably ends in a divorce I'm sure she'll regret leaving.

Just ask Jerry Lawler! Like King she will be back when everything falls apart.

Call me a conspircay theorist here... but I see a different reason she's gone.

WWE Brass: Hey, we were thinking we'd like to feature you (and your fiance too) on Total Divas!

Kaitlyn: No fucking way. I want no parts of that shitshow.

WWE Brass: Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Wow... Im amazed by how positive these responses are as far as Kaitlyn's talent is concerned. She had the look, but that's where it stops. She was NOT good in the ring. The only reason she was relevant is because Eve botched that battle royale spot on Raw, thus giving Kaitlyn the title shot. Take that away.. and I dont know if Kaitlyn lasts this long, and she almost certainly doesnt get the strap. The divas division is an embarrassment to women's wrestling as a whole, and Kaitlyn was just slightly better then most of the other girls. And thats not saying much. But I will be keeping an eye out for her next photo spread.... and breaking news on her divorce.

I was devastated by this news. She is a babe scary buff but it turns me on just a bit.. She was pretty athletic in the ring,could actually wrestle and she will be missed.. I hope we see her again.. Its a shame

ya she had alot of potential. i enjoyed her a lot when she feuded with aj. she will be missed. maybe now alicia fox will get a little more tv time. that chick is hot and a pretty good wrestler.

This is no shock and looked to be on the cards for some time. I mean seriously they have her team up with the Non-Total Divas, who are heels but keep her face and then have matches against the Non-Total Divas, she was only there to make up the numbers and thats about it.

There has been no focus on her and her reign as champion was the only highlight she had, after that she fell into the bottom ranks to allow the likes of Eve Marie to take over.

Also on her twitter, she has promoted her over potential careers and certainly looked to be plotting an escape route, much like the Maria and Stacey before her.

She has some talent and could certainly hold herself in the ring and of course in WWE terms that means you have no purpose to be on tv as a diva

I thought she looked attractive but I can see I'm clearly in the minority in that I was less than impressed with her movements in the ring. To me, a lot of her moves didn't look crisp and she rushed a lot of them. Of course I can make a gazillion complaints about the Divas in general but I've seen quite a few who move better in the ring than her that are currently Divas on the roster. That's why I couldn't care less about her leaving.

There's eye candy all over the Divas division. One less isn't going to hurt or be noticeable much.

Honestly... don't care. Other than AJ and Nattie, she is the only other Diva that could put on a match worth watching. She was sort of hot in the Beth Phoenix type of way where she looked like she could throw me around a little bit and that would give me a bit of a stiffy thinking about it.

I'll forget about her in 2 months until she shows up on Brazzers next year because she can't get work elsewhere.

Of course, if an employee wishes to part ways with their employer, it's their decision. In this case, Kaitlyn was no longer wanting to be part of the WWE. From what I can gather, WWE didn't really put up a fight for her, which to me suggests the WWE don't give a tiny rats ass about the divas division. Face it, other than Kaitlyn, the only good members of the division worth watching and investing in are AJ Lee, Natalya and Tamina. It's sad to see another talent in this area depart.

Like last year, when they let Eve Torres go, I was a little upset because she had increasing talent, unlike the division as a whole which is seeing a decrease yet again. But, you can't force them to stay.

Sad to hear because I truly believed WWE were going to see something in the four of them enough so that they'd give this "wrestling side" of the division have a good chance. Now, not so sure. I hope she is successful in whatever she decides to venture in to.

Get this in perspective, she isn't a major part of Total Divas, she wasn't a draw and more to the point they have seen this before with the Bellas, Kelly Kelly, Eve. Diva's have a shelf life and Kaityn had likely just reached hers.

From Kaitlyn's perspective she would have known her time as a top in-ring Diva was done as Paige is on the way very soon and will likely swallow up the division for a bit (yes she is that good!) so why stick around and fall down the card when there is something else you can do. Like "plan a wedding?", her fiance made a point of saying she's not pregnant but perhaps she is planning the wedding as the project referred to... or she's got a chance of something like Eve did with her MMA boyfriend... Leave on good terms and she can come back just as the Bella's did.

How many divas have to leave for WWE to cut the shit and start treating them with dignity?

Torrie, Lita, Trish, Beth, Eve, Michelle, Gail, Maryse and Kelly all bailed and never looked back. Mickie, Candice, Melina, Maria, Cherry, Victoria, Kharma, Ariel, Brooke, Tiffany and Ivelisse were all unceremoniously released. The Bellas quit and only came back after they were promised a reality show.

It's a wonder Natalya is still around after everything she has had to put up with.

This is very sad news. Kaitlyn had improved tremendously and I was hoping we would see her challenge AJ for the Divas Championship at Wrestlemania 30. The feud between Kaitlyn and AJ was a huge step in the right direction for the division. I trust that she made the right decision if she was not satisfied with her role in the federation, and with the recent pushing of the divas from the divas show, I'm not entirely surprised. I wish her the best. The bad news is that this leaves us with AJ and Natalya as the only girls on the roster worth pushing. The division still needs a ton of work and losing Kaitlyn is going to be difficult for them to recover from, given the skill level of the current roster overall.

This really sucks donkey cojones.As @DD said basically, she, nattie and AJ are the only ones really worth pushing.And in a way if she is happier with this new product that she will be doing that way better for her.

Witht he current push of the Total Divas, it just shows that WWE dont give a crap about women wrestling, tho that's something known for a long time now.When AJ dropped her pipe bomb I thought they would be going in a cool direction.But nope they pegged her as the heel being jealous of the Talentless Divas, and had her lose matches in fashions that she shouldnt have.

I really like the combination of in-ring skills + power and beauty that Kattie provided.

Something that irritates me is Nikkie and Brie have actually drammatically improved in the ring since the time they were tag teaming but man....their voices just freaking kill it for me.They can scream worth a damn and when they do it, it sounds freaking awful.Even when they wanna like speak louder like "LETS GO "Insert city here" it sounds awkward as fuck and I wanna just the channel ( If I werent torrenting it already ).

The AJ, Kattie feud was nice and could ve been even better if booked a bit longer.But now we are stuck with 6v6 where I have to look at that iresistable piece of ass redhead fail horribly in the ring.

I always liked Kaitlyn and I think that the WWE really dropped the ball on her in the last six months. Kaitlyn was a diva who could actually wrestle ( the WWE doesn't have many) and the crowd really got behind her during her feud with AJ, which was one of the best divas rivalries in years. Sure she was Divas Champion, but I think the Kaitlyn was overall a wasted talent in a Divas division that doesn't have many talents at all.

I'm disappointed to see Kaitlyn leave the WWE, I always thought she was one of the more talented Divas of recent years, and I liked the fact she had a more muscular, athletic body than most of the other girls, she was hot!

She could actually wrestle a pretty decent match despite being pretty new to the business. It's a shame WWE have lost so many of their top Diva talent in recent years like Kaitlyn, Michell McCool, Beth Pheonix etc as these were the women who could actually work.

I'm curious as to why Kaitlyn has left- is she pregnant? Just wants to do something else with her life? Had a fall out with management etc?

I'm a big Kaitlyn fan, but honestly, this doesn't come as a surprise to me. Kaitlyn had maybe a few good moments in WWE, and really was only best when you read her twitter feed... or when Big E dropped her. I think that her big break came and went when she and Eve failed to connect the way I think WWE wanted them to. Fortunately, AJ was there to save her. Unfortunately, however, WWE didn't give Kaitlyn the proper revenge.

As for what she'll do now? I don't know, nor do I really care. Let's face it, I've not kept up with a single diva since they left WWE. Not even Lita or Trish, and they're the big two from the attitude era. I hope that whatever she does is worth leaving the WWE for, and I'm sure she thinks so, but really I just don't see the point in worrying over her.

What should be done, however, is bringing up a new diva from NXT. Obviously, the sheep will suggest that they bring up Paige but I personally think Emma would be much easier to get over. Or even bring up Charlotte since her dad was just on Raw last Monday. Or maybe they can continue pushing Aksana until she goes face and takes the title off of AJ. I'd buy it Aksana's hot, can wrestle, a seductress, and is foreign... which for some reason works with men in America. So why not?

i'll miss kaitlyn. I was just crushed when I found out she decided to leave WWE.she could have done so much more.it sucks that she got buried after dropping the divas title to AJ.the wwe could have gotten so much more out of that feud but once again they dropped the ball :(she also had the best body of all the divas IMO. I hope its not goodbye that its just se you soon and she'll be back with WWE. good luck kaitlyn. #8THMILITIAFOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back