Just Went Through an Hour Long

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
In which I became KB's heir, and got SlyFox rep. I must say, my life is pretty content, and I'm pretty happy with myself, at least in Wrestlezone. Anyway, Loch Ness will be posted on the JTMFTG in just about two hours. It's going to have a very different tone, I warn you, as it will also be remembering my father. You'll see how.

Edit: And PYT rep. On my Rep thing, you'll find the following names;

Xfear
SlyFox
PYT
Savage
JMT225.

I never used to care too much for rep.... Now I kinda like it.... I think I've gone power hungry. Anyway, PYT, rep for you soon, and Sly for congrats Rep, and everyone else soon enough. As for now, I need to focus on the *attempting a Dusty Rhodes impersonation*

Dealin' baby, with the lach nesss..... monsta. I'm gon tie into the monsta, and hope he don't drop dat elba on the amahcan dweam.

Damn..... LOL, that blows me out the water, I must confess.

Everyone, name the best people that gave you rep in a row. Admittedly, I'm not sure I could top that mixture. That's pretty damn awesome

I have no idea.

I had:

Razorback
jmt
X
TM

at one point. That was probably the best line-up I had.

I'm pretty sure this list of:

SlyFox
X
Scotsman
Beck-Ah
Savage
PYT
Christian Battlez
Fizzy
GobbeledShockMantis
FalKon

is the best I've ever done. It's a list of who's whos, and up and comers that I'd consider the absolute best, such as ShockMantis, Scotsman, and of course Savage

Edit: Now I have Polley. simply put, that is stacked, the likes of which I have never seen. Rep for all of you, as soon as possible. I went on a rep spree last night at Two AM, so it may take a while, but everyone's getting some tonight!

I think I'm still missing KB, and the more I think about it, I think I still need to grab rep from Slyfox for a legit wrestling post. That is my next goal.... To have him say I've performed a good wrestling post

Actually, I'm also missing Harthan. I'm gunning for him, now. NorCal repped me in the WZ Tourney for my belief that Warrior would win against Randy Orton. and Lee repped me for the JTMFTG, though he also included this picture;

super-mario-show.jpg

anyone want to help me know what this means?

I'd supply red, but I was the first green.

:lol2:

i just saw that actually. I didn't mean to become such a rep ****e.... But ya bought into it, PYT. Don't worry, I'll green rep you soon, to balance out my ****eness. I like giving out green rep, actually. Not sure why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back