• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Juggalo?? Dont think so.....

Ain't nothing wrong with a little platonic man-love. That just better be a roll of quarters in your pocket.

Juggalo's don't have street cred. Every Juggalo I've seen on the street has an angry mob behind them, throwin garbage at them, making them eat clay.

When I saw the title of this thread, Just a Gigolo by David Lee Roth started playing in my head.

Here's a hug anyways....*HUG*!!!

Juggalo's are just a rent a gang. No real hardness to them at all. I bet you if I went into a ICP concert I would demolish all of them.

No Joke

Don't need street cred. You have to live on the streets to have that. So far the closest i've been to the streets is fort wayne indiana and toledo ohio and chicago. Lol

Juggalo's are just a rent a gang. No real hardness to them at all. I bet you if I went into a ICP concert I would demolish all of them.

No Joke

Being a juggalo to me isnt a gang, Even though there is a sort of gang named juggalo rydas someware in chicago. Some people just take it to far. And if you wanna pit i'll be glad to pit at a juggalo concert or any concert for that matter cause moshing is the shit, And when your a big dude its allways fun to see people shit them selfs when you run in.

My roomate (football player) went to an Exodus concert and fucked up everybody. He came back and still had a manic gleam in his eye. I left the room because I was worried he'd pick me up and throw me in the trash can again. We had a strange relationship. I was a lot bigger than he was, but he was jacked like whoa, and I'm kinda chubby and lazy (think Jack Black, but more refined), so he made all the rules of the room.

Being a juggalo to me isnt a gang, Even though there is a sort of gang named juggalo rydas someware in chicago. Some people just take it to far. And if you wanna pit i'll be glad to pit at a juggalo concert or any concert for that matter cause moshing is the shit, And when your a big dude its allways fun to see people shit them selfs when you run in.

Yeah Ima Big Dude. 6'2" 245 Pounds. Athletic. I love mosh pits, I love walking into one and seeing people looking at me with a look that says "Not today buddy". LOL Ive never understood it though. Im all about having a good time. I wouldnt hurt anybody. Unless they hit me or something. Douchbags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back