Jtstrike

So this moron just red repped me for a "horrible thread". Discuss.

Honestly, there's been some atrocious threads in the WWE non spam section (Just saw one entitled "Injurys") with a lot being huge spam traps, and honestly I've been temporarily avoiding it because frankly I've been on the forums a lot less frequently due to classes and secondly I just am not in the mood for it. JStrike specifically got some red from me from posting a stupid thread in the past though so I'm sure it all evens out eventually. Believe me I've got plenty of red for the same thing as well in the past.

Honestly, there's been some atrocious threads in the WWE non spam section (Just saw one entitled "Injurys") with a lot being huge spam traps, and honestly I've been temporarily avoiding it because frankly I've been on the forums a lot less frequently due to classes and secondly I just am not in the mood for it. JStrike specifically got some red from me from posting a stupid thread in the past though so I'm sure it all evens out eventually. Believe me I've got plenty of red for the same thing as well in the past.

He should have waited until this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back