Wrestlers Nickname: The Main Event
Height: 6'4
Weight: 270
Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Billed From: New York, New York
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black hair with a low fade
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: Goatee and Mustace combo (Sort of like MVP)
-----------Ring Attire: Black Trunks with "The Future" on back. White tape on wrists.
-----------Backstage Attire: Usually a sharp dresser. Slacks and button up shirt
-----------Physical Features: none
-----------Tattoos: none
Gimmick: Better then everyone else
Strengths: Power Wrestler, Technical, Brawler
Weakness: Highflying, Martial Arts, Ladder Matches
Alignment: Heel
Trained By: Shawn Michaels and HHH
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
103.jpg

Brief History: Joesph is a 24yr old up and comer who is out to prove to everyone that even though he doesnt come from a wrestling family that he is better then everyone else (Will submit more info though later on today)
Title History: None
Entrance Music: "If It All Ended Tomorrow" John Cena
Entrance description: "If It All Ended Tomorrow" hits the speakers and out comes Joseph "The Future" Rios. He pauses at the top of the stage before pointing to himself as to say "Look at me, I am perfect" He walks down the ramp and enters the ring through the second rope. And continues to look at the fans and occasionally says something to a booing fan.
Finishers: Perfect Shot (Pedigree), Picture Perfect (Sharpshooter)
15 Most used moves:
DDT
Shoulder Block
Powerslam
Knee to the Face (ala HHH)
Arm Bar
Backbreaker
Drop Kick
Spinebuster
Drop Toe Hold
Stinger Splash
Delayed Suplex
Toss Up To A Somoan Drop (ala Umaga)
Belly to Belly Suplex
German Suplex
Tilt a whirl Backbreaker

[youtube]vSvqVnV7QoE[/youtube]

Sample RP: (This is from WZMania. I didnt know if I needed to write a new one)
*Out walks The Enforcer dressed in his 2 piece cream color suit with a mic in under his arm and clapping his hands*

The Enforcer- I am glad to see that you got all of your bitching out of the way for the night, maybe now we can get down to buisness. Before I continue, make sure you take your panties out of your ass and take your birth control! On a more serious note, Ace people dont give you respect cause you havent done anything to earn it. You talk about how you put your sweat and tears into the buisness but yet you cheat in every single match you have been in. All you do is come out and bitch about how you dont get any respect. Ace why dont you quit all of the talking and come do something. I havent been hiding from you, I have called you out on many occasions and you always have some damn excuse. You hide behind your little team like a little BITCH!

Big Ace- Enforcer now you just...

The Enforcer- YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! Its little things like that, that get your assed kicked. Now you keep talking about how at Mania your going to beat my ass, and how your going to make blood pour from my flesh. Well why wait? Why dont we give these fans what they really want to see? Me and you, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back