-----------Hair color/length: Bald
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: Full Beard
-----------Ring Attire: Black Trunks
Black Ankle High Boots
Wrists taped similar to Triple H
Black Elbow Pads
Black Kneepads
-----------Backstage Attire: Always In A Suit.
-----------Physical Features: Very Defined Body. He has a scar on his chest.
-----------Tattoos: JUSTICE in old english across shoulderblades.

Alignment(Face or Heel NOT tweener...I repeat, do not put tweener down!): Face
Gimmick: A very honest competitor, who speaks his mind: Jordan Lights is a man who fights for the right reasons and with purpose.
Strength/Weakness: His strengths are power moves and his agility. He is also very good on the mic. His weaknesses are submissions and mat wrestling. Another weakness of his is that sometimes he gets out of hand and will use weapons.
Trained By: NWF ( Newark Wrestling Federation )

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
ChristopherDaniels002.jpg

Just the face...and without the facepaint around the eye.

Brief History: Jordan grew up in a rough neighborhood. Whenever he would get picked on he would simply fight the person and shut them up. He was very well known on the streets. Even garnering the nickname The Justice due to him beginning to fight all the bullies in the neighborhood. One day he was noticed by a local wrestler who performed for NWF and the local invited him to give it a try. Jordan loved it. He decided from that day forth he would deliver justice in the ring to all the wrong-doers of society.

Title History: NWF Heavyweight Champion - 3 times

Entrance Music: Far From Over by Rev Theory

Entrance Description: Jordan Lights comes out as the music begins to play, with the hood on his jacket over his head. At about 12 seconds when the guitars kick in Jordan flips the hood off his jacket and lets out a scream as he lifts his arms in the air as his manager Lilith comes out and slowly walks to the ring with him. Jordan stays ahead of her pumping up the crowd along the way to the ring Once at the bottom of the ramp, Jordan does his signature gavel taunt with Lilith standing behind him arms raised in the air as one pyro shoots up the center of the stage. They then enter the ring together as Jordan climbs to the ropes as Lilith stands there and watches him before exiting to the ringside area.

Finishers: C.Y.A . (Consequences of Your Actions) - ( Inverted Brainbuster )
The Justification ( Modified Cloverleaf )
15 Most used moves:

Crossbody
Sidewalk Slam
Powerslam
Shoulder Thrusts to a corned opponent
Knee Strikes to a corned opponent
Sleeperhold
Facebuster
Bulldog
Forearm Smash
Big Boot
Single Leg High Knee Strike
European Uppercut
Delayed Suplex
Dropkick
Swinging Neckbreaker

Sample RP:

Maria : Jordan!! Hi Jordan!! Over here!!

as Maria frantically waves him over.

Maria : Jordan how does it feel to be on the big stage now? What are your intentions? Tell us about yourself?

Jordan
: It's not just Jordan. I am " The Justice " Jordan Lights. I am here to deliver justice upon WZCW. All of those guys who cheat to win and bully the other wrestlers they will the learn the name Jordan Lights. Whether it be the Light Sentence or the Death Sentence that hits them they will see a change of heart. I am the am the judge and the jury. I give the convictions here. No one can be proven innocent. At least no one I am after.

Maria : What do you mean?

Jordan
: What do I mean? I am going to teach the bad guys a lesson. I grew up on the streets. I had to fight to get the bullies to leave me alone. I was once a push over. I am going to teach all of the bad men of WZCW a lesson. Beware of me WZCW as you've just been given a life sentence.

P.S. I know I applied yesterday and backed out of it. But after giving it some thought I decided I can make time for WZCW. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back