Join the WZ Master Debator League

With 12 participants at the moment, I feel we are good to close the invites to be a debator in the league for the time being. I may re-open in the future. If you are interested in being tapped as a judge for one of the matches, please let me know.

nah by flexible, I mean "Judges will make their judgements on july 8th between 805 AM and 0807 AM " LOL as long as I have time to sit down and read stuff over a few times. Say give judges a day or two to make final judgements.

nah by flexible, I mean "Judges will make their judgements on july 8th between 805 AM and 0807 AM " LOL as long as I have time to sit down and read stuff over a few times. Say give judges a day or two to make final judgements.

Sure, give or take. I wouldn't expect anything too immediate, and I will start the next debate before a final decision is rendered.

Is it all going to be about wrestling. As a wrestling fan of 2 years I will admit that I am not the most knowledgable on that subject, though I have done research. I'd probably be better at a wider variety of topics.

Wait YOU aren't as knowledgable as you say you are? Whoa, I need to sit down to take this one in before I bust a gut. lol

Wild Card topics like what? Whether or not OJ really did it? lol

Nothing too heavy - that's HBK-aholic's department with Chit Chat! She's the best one to make that stuff happen. I am talking things like film, music, television, etc. It's just a maybe, but I will try to keep it overall very wrestling-centric. Also, Jake's rules of the columns lounge clearly state it is for wrestling only.

With the first debate beginning Saturday, will they all start taht day, or will it be just one at a time?

i'd do it, but my access to a computer is like non existent. except for tuesdays and wednesdays.

Wait YOU aren't as knowledgable as you say you are? Whoa, I need to sit down to take this one in before I bust a gut. lol

Are you trolling me?:lmao:When have I said that I was knowledgeable about wrestling. I have said that I like research and I know enough about literature, plot, and character development to argue those points.

Are you trolling me?:lmao:When have I said that I was knowledgeable about wrestling. I have said that I like research and I know enough about literature, plot, and character development to argue those points.

Yeah, but you kinda come off as a know it all. Sorry if I assumed such.

Give up the HBK impression and stop ducking me.
I'd join, but somewhere along the way my passion for debating, uh, I just don't have it right now.

What I'm going to do is go back home and see what's left for me; whether it'll be in this forum...whether it'll be out of this forum. I know that over the, uh, the last several months I've lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile. And, and I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everybody else, but it means a lot to me. So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line, I lost it, and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy.

I'd join, but somewhere along the way my passion for debating, uh, I just don't have it right now.

What I'm going to do is go back home and see what's left for me; whether it'll be in this forum...whether it'll be out of this forum. I know that over the, uh, the last several months I've lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile. And, and I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everybody else, but it means a lot to me. So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line, I lost it, and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy.

:icon_sad::icon_cry:Tell me a lie, and say that you won't go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back