John cena vs CM Punk-The Feud That Will Change The WWE

wewantchange

Occasional Pre-Show
In my opinion john cena and cm punk have had the best matches so far this year. MITB-best bout so far, Summerslam-another great match, Monday night raw-Also a great match especially for RAW.
At mitb the landscape of wwe did a 180 turn IN PUNK VS CENA obviously.
But is this the modern day stone cold vs the rock. I mean everytime rock and stone cold had a match it was always a great match including all 3 of there wrestlemania bouts and other ppv bouts. But i see this fued heading in a new direction. Punk has sent the wwe world into questions on everyones mind. And punk is number 1 in merch sales beating cena this is a leteral war betweek these two as the top dog in the WWE. And if there is anyone who can get cena to turn heel its cm punk he was right about him being wat he hates the New york yankees. I see this fued lasting years and will be an eventual showstopping type match at a future Wrestlemania in my opinion. What do u people think?
They've already had great mactehs is this going to change the wwe it already has obviously but idont think its over. I see a face punk vs a heel cena in the near future.
Give me your opinions on this it might not make alot of since but just give me your opinions on cena vs punk being the biggest fued we've seen since hhh, hbk and rock vs stone cold etc

ENTERING THE REALITY ERA!!!
:lol:

"The feud that will change WWE" or should it be "The feud that changed WWE"? Honestly, I think WWE has thrown water into this feud to let it cool a bit and re-ignite it some other time. It has served it's purpose actually, completely changing the landscape as Punk says. I don't believe that we will see this feud again for quite some time. Maybe they are saving this for a Wrestlemania main event in the future.

Comparing it to Rock-Austin? Yeah I quite agree.

I think the ship has sailed somewhat on the Punk/Cena feud. Not to say they cannot go back to it, but they royally fucked it up with Kevin Nash and all of that stuff. Now Punk is out of the title picture for the time being. I would love to see a back-and-forth Punk/Del Rio feud. I think it would be a great fued.

I can buy that Punk / Cena is the modern day version of Austin / Rock. I'm sure this will reignite later on down the line. They're in different storylines now, with Cena fighting for the title and Punk in this ridiculously convoluted conspiracy angle. But I'm sure there will be a return, I bet it will happen post-WrestleMania when the writers run out of ideas.

This feud was the beginning of change in WWE, change that is still settling in. This whole conspiracy thing, chaotic setting and etcetera are a consequence of that feud, and I'm curious to see where all of this will lead to.

And I believe this feud will return about the same time of year that it started - around 2012 MITB (but not necessarily in MITB itself).

It might be an interesting Face vs Face feud, or they might make Punk go heel again. And, by the way, if Punk turn heel with the popularity he has now, he will be a colossal one at that (though I actually prefer that he stays face).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back