• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena possibly injured!!

Seriously though, Crocker and BSE aren't just morons, they're scum too. That's a tough combo.

I'm not sure who's seen this movie, but Crocker and BSE remind me of these two..

30-minutes-or-less-20111115033546723-000.jpg

I don't get this whole looking down on younger posters thing.. just because you're 16 doesn't mean you're less intelligent than a 20 year old. Age doesn't determine your intelligence.

Take a word of someone who studied psychology on colledge, it does determine. It certanly determines emotional inteligence. ;)

Wrestlezone main site page is reporting that it was part of a storyline and Cena is not injured in reality.

Guys, I want to say I'm sorry. Sometimes, I take this stuff way too serious and say very stupid things. I don't actually wish injuries on another human being. I don't need mental help or anything like that. I just posted something without thinking and sometimes my Cena hate gets the best of me. Sorry.

God damn it :banghead:

So you're upset that Cena might not be injured? You were not to post anything negative about Cena in any capacity whatsoever until 24 hours had passed. You had 9 hours left and you have failed. Now you will never, EVER, know what the extra super special prize you missed out on was.

[YOUTUBE]XYFphcRVyB0[/YOUTUBE]

You lose.

Guys, I want to say I'm sorry. Sometimes, I take this stuff way too serious and say very stupid things. I don't actually wish injuries on another human being. I don't need mental help or anything like that. I just posted something without thinking and sometimes my Cena hate gets the best of me. Sorry.

At least you realised your mistake and apologised. We all say stupid things and have faults. As long as you learn from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back