john cena is he a bullshiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavschenko

Pre-Show Stalwart
John cena the wwe goldenboy this guy is such a hard worker because he loves the wwe hes here for all of us yet he tried to be a bodybuilder instead of a wrestler so he doesnt seem to love the wwe as much as he claims yet every1 on this forum says he loves the wwe to, am I the only who remembers this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BulVAjTOtuc around 08.23 cmpunk says to cena about what im talking about so i just want to get ur thought on if cena really loves the wwe because we all give the rock a hard time about leaving the E so i could see cena to for movies or something else give me ur opinion on cena love for the e is he a bullshiter or not im not bashing cena by the way

Of course John Cena loves the WWE why do you think he's making a living out of it? It's just the way most of the wrestlers start.. When they were young they get hooked on all the legendary names like Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Andre.. And their love for the product makes them get into this business. If Cena was a fan when he was young then of course he loves his job it's a dream come true for him. He's not a bullshitter.

The man get's booed in almost every arena he's in.. Why do you think he's still here? The money? Of course not he would be too busy to even spend it on anything.. The fame? I don't think so.. The passion? Yes. He has passion for what he does. He loves to go out there and entertain the audience. Cena is definitely not a bullshitter and neither are all the big names in the WWE. If someone doesn't have passion for what they're doing then they wouldn't get far. Cena got far.. And that's because of his passiona and hard work.

ok thanks for ur opinion was just looking to no what other peoples opinion were and i look forward to hear from more people all tho in my opinion hes a fan but at the same time isnt as passionate as others because if he was he wouldnt have tried becoming a bodybuilder instead of a wrestler but some will argue hes a hard worker and thats what proves hes not a bullshiter but how can this be proven as hes there as much as others so i dont think he could be called a hard worker

Another John Cena thread? Man this guy is the most talked about guy in WWE...Ahh in there lies why he is shoved down our throats...anyways on topic; I think Cena does love the WWE as for saying he was a bodybuilder so was he lying? first off it is possible to be multi-passionate it was a way for him to get in the door. Truthfully anyone who lasts in WWE for more than 2 years loves it, you have to in order to tolerate the travel, pain and Vince's schizophrenia.

John Cena worked out from a very young age and worked his ass off to get to where he is, growing up in the middle of no where, im sure he never thought to himself IM GOING TO BE THE POSTERCHILD OF THE WWE SOMEDAY...i mean comon man. He was just a body builder and then he found out that there was indeed a school where you can learn to be a wwe superstar and he went there, if he didn't love the wwe then why did he go to the UPW development territory to work his ass, body building was just a bump in the road for him, its how he got to wrestling, his size comes from body building most guys in wwe today are not as big cena with a few exceptions..why? because body building was his job at the time. Cena loves wwe trust me, no doubt about it, he has more passion than anyone, this guy seems to have allot of negative talk said about him...maybe its because he is top star of this generation. But cena just did body building and he happened to have what it took be in the wwe because he was signed 2 years later...

John cena the wwe goldenboy this guy is such a hard worker because he loves the wwe hes here for all of us yet he tried to be a bodybuilder instead of a wrestler so he doesnt seem to love the wwe as much as he claims yet every1 on this forum says he loves the wwe to, am I the only who remembers this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BulVAjTOtuc around 08.23 cmpunk says to cena about what im talking about so i just want to get ur thought on if cena really loves the wwe because we all give the rock a hard time about leaving the E so i could see cena to for movies or something else give me ur opinion on cena love for the e is he a bullshiter or not im not bashing cena by the way

This place is a breeding ground for stupid posts like this one. He tried to be a body builder and that is your proof that he's lying about how much he loves this company? I dated a bit before I met my wife so does that mean I'm bullshitting about loving her? Then you go and say "I'm not bashing Cena" but that's exactly what you're doing and you know it. This thread fails on an epic level.

this thread needs to be thrown in trash. of course, he loves it, you can tell by the way he acts comin out there, or how he stays in character even on twitter. So he tried to be a body builder, but he put that on hold because once he realized there was a chance for him to become a WWE star he captilazied. if anything he gave up his orginial plans for even better plans. He chose what he wanted to be, no body made him quit body building and train to be a WWE star. really when you think about it he put a lot on the line to put his orginal plans on hold to take one of the biggest gambles possible.

so i dont mean to offend the op but this is just a cena rant. You could probably get people to agree with you if you said he had bad wrestling skills or he is in the main event to much but not many people will agree and basically call Cena a hypocrit.

Think logically, would someone go to work injured, bust their ass doing extra stuff like appearances, and go out there and risk going home on a stretcher for something they dont love? I hate it when people bitch about how Cena wanted to be a bodybuilder or Miz was on the real world, or The Rock became a movie star, etc. etc. People can have a passion for more than one thing you know. Look at Jericho, hes a wrestler and a musician and I bet none of you have the balls to say he doesnt love WWE because hes a musician. I know a lot of people dislike Cena the character and sometimes the man, me included, but understand that most of CM Punk's rants are works and cheap attempts at getting a reaction. If you want to buy into it thats your decision but dont go around spewing garbage about someones desire if you really dont know them.

only looking for ur opinion on the subject i never said cena doesnt love the business did i, I was just pointing out the fact that he tried to become a bodybuilder instead of being a wwe superstar because the rock left the e for movies and all i hear is he doesnt love the business on this forum just seems like people are biased on this.

Think logically, would someone go to work injured, bust their ass doing extra stuff like appearances, and go out there and risk going home on a stretcher for something they dont love? well this is something ill disagree on because sting and ultimate warrior what ever hes called these days never watched wrestling because they never liked it but they have done the same thing as what ur saying they worked injured and done extra appearances they have said they were in the business for the money so cena could be doing the same thing but in my opinion i think he likes the business the point of this thread was to get ur opinion not to bash cena

only looking for ur opinion on the subject i never said cena doesnt love the business did i, I was just pointing out the fact that he tried to become a bodybuilder instead of being a wwe superstar because the rock left the e for movies and all i hear is he doesnt love the business on this forum just seems like people are biased on this.

Well then your question doesn't make any sense. You should be asking "Does Cena really love bodybuilding" since that is what he left to become a pro wrestler. It doesn't matter if he tried to become a burger king manager before he became a WWE superstar. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

would someone close this please? this is just another hater post on john cena. and by the way..its bullshitter, not bullshiter, learn to spell

C'mon now. John Cena has been portrayed from so many viewpoints that it is getting ridiculous. Of course Cena loves the business or else he wouldn't be here right now. You think a guy that gets booed by almost half the audience is gonna like it? Of course not, but Cena loves the business, and even if he was trying to be bodybuilder first doesn't necessarily mean that Cena isn't going to love what he does. Just like a child, he may love one toy but once he finds a toy he likes better he's going end up playing with that toy. It's not the best example but to keep this short John Cena is the WWE, you can just tell from how he performs and how he is portrayed.

As I said on another thread, If Cena had a cock for every person that decided to suck him off in any shape or form, women would be extremely unhappy. This thread is pointless, your just trying to start up another Cena bashing that we've all seen dozens upon dozens of times.

I guess the Rock, Austin, and many other guys never loved wrestling and are bullshiters too. Since they started out perusing a career in football before turning to wrestling as a career. I've seen and have read interviews that he entered bodybuilding competitions as a way to pay for wrestling school. It's pretty common knowledge wrestlers don't make much money starting out. He also worked as a limo driver to earn money before signing with WWE. It damn sure doesn't make him a bullshiter or mean he doesn't love wrestling.

I can't believe anyone would doubt Cena's passion for wrestling. Just because CM Punk said he tried to be a bodybuilder first. It was a wrestling promo for Christ sakes. Cena love him or hate him worked his ass off to get to where he is and still does. The guy lives and breathes WWE and when he's not working on a show he's doing appearances promoting the WWE.

I'm sure he's made enough money to be set for life yet he still works his ass off. He doesn't sound like a bullshiter to me. The Cena hating has hit a whole new level with this thread.

Mods, feel free to delete this if this is considered spam.

Holy shit, OP use punctuation! I have no idea what you are trying to get across because of your lack of punctuation. I gather it is about Cena and his former career as a body builder, but thats all I go out of it. Your total lack of punctuation invalidates any argument you're making.

P.S. No, a former career does not make Cena a bullshiter. He clearly loves the business.

ok thanks for ur opinion was just looking to no what other peoples opinion were and i look forward to hear from more people all tho in my opinion hes a fan but at the same time isnt as passionate as others because if he was he wouldnt have tried becoming a bodybuilder instead of a wrestler but some will argue hes a hard worker and thats what proves hes not a bullshiter but how can this be proven as hes there as much as others so i dont think he could be called a hard worker

:wtf:

Sooooo your basically saying that just because he originally wanted to do something else when he was younger, means that he's not passionate about what he does now? A passion isent something you have to necessarily be born with, you can acquire it. Sounds more like you looking for new stuff to hate about this guy since everything else is getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back