• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jimmy Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator

Gimmick Name: Jimmy Wonder

Announced As: "The Magical", Jimmy Wonder!

Height: 6ft1

Weight: 203lb

Hometown: Memphis, Tennessee

Billed From: Hollywood, Florida

Alignment: Face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at 203lb pounds, The Magical, Jimmy Wonder !

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length - Shoulder length blonde hair, tied in a ponytail when wrestling.

----------------Eye Colour - Blue

----------------Facial Hair - None

----------------Ring attire - Sparkly wrestling trousers, different colours most weeks. Alternates between blue/purple/red/pink and yellow. Black boots, with "Wonder" written on them in red.

----------------Backstage Attire - Along with the same trousers & boots, a black cape & Magician's top hat. (yes, cape).

----------------Physical Features - Not as muscular as most wrestlers, but he has the "look".

----------------Tattoos: None, he keeps a clean slate on his body.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

fandango.jpg

Main Gimmick: Wonder is a showman. Not a show-off, but he's always up for making things fun. As a former Magician, sometimes his entrances (Mainly PPV) will sometimes involve small, sometimes elaborate tricks. Backstage in interviews, he's always trying to get the happiness spread, getting any of the employees to join in with him.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: 1) Performing tricks, both at the start of the entrance (As above, mainly PPV) & backstage.
2) A very nice person, tries to find the good in everyone.

Brief Bio/History: Jimmy Wonder used to be Vegas' best Magician. Everyone would come to see his shows, but as the times go by, so people's tastes change. More modern magicians took over & eventually, Jimmy & his show began to die out. A very athletic man by trade, as his show included escapology & other stunts, he's decided to get back in with a crowd.

Entrance Music:

[youtube]bjPqsDU0j2I[/youtube]

Entrance Description: Walking out swiftly as the music hits, he raises both of his arms, whilst in his cape & top hat which is merely for show. Sometimes performing a small trick, he does his best to gain cheers as he runs down to the ring & slides under the ropes, popping up & shouting "Ta-Dah!"

Fighting Style: Technical/High-Flyer

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: He is missing a finger on his right hand & sometimes when attempting heavy lifting, he can feel the pain at the end where it used to be. He always wants to fight, wanting to entertain while he does so.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
1) Abracadabra - Adrian Neville's "Red Arrow"
2) Trapdoor - Twist of Fate

Signature Moves (3 max):
1) Disaster Kick
2) Old School, but with a Hurricanrana instead of the club to the shoulder.

12 Most Used Moves:
1) Running Knee to Stomach
2) Dropkick to the Knee
3) Hurricanarana
4) German Suplex
5) Suicide Dive
6) Knee Drop (to grounded opponent)
7) 3 Consecutive Elbow Drops
8) Running Bulldog
9) Flying Forearm
10) Russian Legsweep
11) Hangtime Dropkick to Tree of Woe
12) Tornado DDT.

Sample RP. (Only gonna be short)

*Jimmy is standing in the ring, the arena is completely empty, bar the camera filming him.*

Wonder: This ring, is my stage. Once upon a time, a stage like that we walk out onto would've been, but now, it's no longer! Today, the WZCW Crowds are my new audience and my new tricks aren't pulling rabbits out of hats, but leaping from the top rope, launching myself over another man's head or striking a man down for a count of 3.

*He walks to the ropes, slowly but surely*

"Each week, these ropes will be my curtain. I'll step through them and make an impact, making my way to stardom. I will make these people enjoy what I do as much as I love having them cheer for me. Every week, I will do my best to fight for a win & give these people the stage show that they deserve!"

*Making his way to the outside, to the floor, Wonder kneels down by the apron, as the camera films from below the bottom rope.*

"You see, you get to the top by fighting your way up there. Then again, if you've got a trick up your sleeve, you get to the top..."

*Wonder disappears under the apron, tron side. The camera man puts his camera on the mat & climbs out of the ring, grabbing his camera on the way to the floor. He lifts the apron & Jimmy isnt there."

"LIKE THIS!".

*The cameraman swings his camera around, hearing the voice behind him. Wonder is on top of the tron, arms wide open & a grin on his face*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back