Jimmy Snuka is a Murderer

What the fuck do dominicans have to do with it? Invader's from San Lorenzo, man. It may be fucked up, the fact that Huertas did kill Brody, who didn't deserve to die just because he was investing in a promotion, but don't confuse facts, because then people get pissed off. And no way in hell would WWC be close to WWE in terms of competition. I might have some love for IWA and WWC, but as far as a company goes, the promotion would die quickly. Hell, people from IWA stole tapes from production, so there's that to deal with.

Oops. My grampa was always telling me he was born in San Lorenzo and raised in the Republic, but my bad.

I didn't mean competition like WCW. I meant competition like AAA or NJPW. Companies that stick out in their countries for being its biggest promotion. WWC is there by default, but you gotta wonder how the direction would've been should this have not happened. Nack then guys like Ric Flair and Randy Savage among others were spending frequent flier miles coming here. The arenas were sold out and the product was edgy and unique. Nowadays shows have more comercials than actuall air time. And they have problems just to fill half the seating in most venue. We were an incomplete book in the history of pro wrestling.

I can't believe we're discussing this in the Bar Room! Oh well. Bottoms up.

He also killed the Jericho vs. Legends match from Mania this year.

What? Too soon?

i actually met him at a local church in 2006.....

snuka.jpg

= Murderer

Yeah, the picture you just posted, I think it might be Jimmy Snuka Jr.

Were you watching his Pedo Shoot? The absolute worst shoot, ever, hands down, no contest.

Were you watching his Pedo Shoot? The absolute worst shoot, ever, hands down, no contest.

No, it was actually word of mouth from someone else who told me about it. I'll have to check that shoot out.

Speaking of shoots, I have to check out the one done with Slick. I was laughing my ass off just reading the description about him falling asleep during the middle of the interview.

No, it was actually word of mouth from someone else who told me about it. I'll have to check that shoot out.

Speaking of shoots, I have to check out the one done with Slick. I was laughing my ass off just reading the description about him falling asleep during the middle of the interview.

[YOUTUBE]x9t9xQ8msJg[/YOUTUBE]

I've heard of this. I chose not to read up on it more because frankly I never gave a shit about Snuka.

To be fair, this has been on Wikipedia for quite some time. It's hardly breaking news. Also, this stable should feud with "The Victims" Bruiser Brody & Perry Saturn.

I know Saturn wasn't murdered, but he was shot and I couldn't think of anyone better. Also, in true Wikipedia brilliance, apparently Saturn is working at Alton Towers.

Saturn's alive apparently, he showed up on some facebook picture recently, Meltzer apparently confirmed it was him.

saturn disappeared for some time. and many thought he was dead or committed suicide

but he is in fact alive. i guess he just wants to be kept alone or something. beyond me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back