Jeremy Mayfield

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Not sure how many have heard or seen anything on this, but this story keeps getting more and more interesting. Synopsis: Mayfield was a NASCAR driver that tested positive for meth. Now, driving a car at 200 mph isn't something that should ever be combined with drug use. Naturally, Jeremy was immediately suspended. A judge said that he could drive while on appeal or something to that nature. Less than a week later though, he tested positive again for meth, along with a statement from him stepmother who said she had seen him using meth 30+ times. He has now claimed that he was tested less than an hour after the second failed test by an independent lab who found him clean. This is just an insane story as it involves a possible drug addict behind the wheel of a car going that fast and alleged doctoring of results by a major sports association (Mayfield claims his second positive test was fixed by NASCAR from a negative to a positive). So what do you think? Did NASCAR do the right thing? Should Mayfield have a complaint?

You left out the part where Methfeild calls his stepmother a ****e, and accused her of killing his father, and saying she's been holding him back or some shit, this whole story is so fucking over the top ridiculous, I mean seriously this seems like some shit you'd only see in a movie, personally I'm not much of a NASCAR fan, I find it to be very boring, but I know alot of people who are fans, I hope this nutsack is banned from racing cause exceeding speeds of 200 mph while you fucked up on Meth and driving so close to other cars going the same speed has massive disaster written all over it

I think NASCAR has handled this situation very well. As soon as they found out he tested postive, they made sure there was no way he was getting in a race car. Even when the judge cleared him, they didn't give him an oppurtunity to drive.

This guy is pretty freaking crazy. Why the hell would anyone believe that he tested clean after 2 positive tests? If Mayfield ever gets another chance in NASCAR, he should be tested every day to ensure that all of the other drivers are safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back