Jeff Hardy's "Similar Creatures" Theme

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Is fantastic.

[YOUTUBE]Yw8sovIguJg[/YOUTUBE]

Yup. Fantastic.

Say what you will about Jeff's singing ability (or lack thereof), but this theme is so catchy and the opening is a great intro that really gets you jacked up as a fan about to realize Jeff's coming out (assuming you actually want to see him, that is).

It's grown on me. I was a bit confused at first as it has two intros, the one from Modest and the new one after, but I think it works. It really works for him to have himself singing over his intro, because he can really feel it as he wrote it and portray that. Yep.

Prefer Another Me

[YOUTUBE]w5kE3JlWDN4[/YOUTUBE]

But Similar Creatures is pretty sick (liked Resurrected as well)

Ugh, really? It sounds like a baby being raped by a robot.

It's really weird, because it's Hardy's band/project, but I dig it a ton. I doubt I'd ever listen to anything like this outside of wrestling, but every time his music hits I know it's him immediately. It has that old school feel, the way you could tell Bret Hart, Sting, etc. were about to come out.

I get that he has those bends at the intro to signal his entrance (continued from his previous theme), but they should've cut it when the music starts. It clashes horribly with the rest of the song. I prefer Resurrected.

It definitely feels like more of a "main eventer" theme than his previous ones. And is it me or do the youtube versions of TNA themes sound 10 times better? Listening to Aries' and Roode's themes on youtube sound way better than hearing them on TV. Must be the Impact Zone's shitty sound system.

I remember being told that TNA's themes are only played in the actually arena and that's all the TV picks up, whereas WWE themes are pumped directly into the TV show when it's being played live. However, it may just be that WWE has a bigger show, stage and subsequently stereo system making it all easier to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back