• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy Going to Jail

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
TNA star Jeff Hardy pleaded guilty to three felony drug charges in a Moore County, N.C. courtroom on Thursday. Hardy pleaded guilty to two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance, and one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and a $100,000 fine. He was also sentenced to 30 months probation, and could serve additional jail time if he violates the terms of his probation.

Do we not have a thread on this? Don't do drugs. That means you, Xfear.

Is ten days enough time to justify prison tats to give you that hardened killer look?

Hey, he got the Cedric Benson sentence!

No, for realsies, I figured he'd get a bit more. No real time, but if felt he'd recieve about a month or so.

Good, he deserves it. Should have been for a longer period of time so h could clean up but I'm sure Matt will make a nice YouTube video about it, anyway.

So what angle will this bring forth? We already have Nailz. What was Nathan jones gimmick again?

Hey, he got the Cedric Benson sentence!

No, for realsies, I figured he'd get a bit more. No real time, but if felt he'd recieve about a month or so.

Exactly. When I saw the 15 headlines about Jeff going to jail, I figured it was going to be for at least half a year, but 10 days...look this is why the United States justice system is a joke.

Why sentence someone to jail for 10 days? That's tax payer money, paying for Jeff to go to jail for 10 days! Another thing is when they do the opposite, and sentence somebody for 130 years or something. Why don't you simply say life, why do they do this?

10 days...I'm sure Jeff's 10 days in a county prison will really turn his life around. They postponed this trial five hundred fucking times, just so he can get sentenced 10 fucking days.

Is the justice system in the UK full of this much bullshit? I always thought it depended on the county that you're in. Like my West Deer County, I figured that murderers getting sentenced for 8 years, and potential rapist getting sentenced for 16-48 years was a fucking joke in itself.

Isn't the fucking south supposed to be hardcore on this type of stuff? I mean really!

Oh my god...on another forum in a Jeff Hardy thread, somebody said this.

Well, a lot of people do drugs, I kinda see it as a part of growing up to be honest, loads of kids do it and grow out of it when they become sensible. Though I think Hardy should have got a harsher punishment from delaying the law and such. Oh well, not my life, not my problem.

This is the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard. DRUGS ARE BAD! Oh...everyone does drugs...it's okay. Isn't saying "Everybody does it" the cliche peer pressure line? They grow out of it when it becomes sensible? DRUGS ARE ADDICTING. Why do you think they are illegal? Weed is a gateway drug, when you're high, you don't think! One thing is weed, then the next thing you know, you're sitting in a big fucking mansion snorting a line with Scarface!

I'm in high school, and I don't do drugs. Nobody I respect, does drugs. They are expensive, and they drive your life into nothing but a black hole. People who do drugs, are not cool in my opinion, they are punks. A lot of people DO NOT do drugs. CM Punk doesn't do drugs, and look at how big he is right now! Very very lucky few break out into doing something big when they do drugs.

In sum, DO NOT DO DRUGS. Drugs are not cool, they make you look like a little punk. They cost money, and they kill you. Whether you're overdosing, or you're getting shot by some dealer, they lead to a bad path. People don't say they do drugs on resume's for a reason.

Sully, shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you are talking about. Again.

Is that why you hate the pot heads at your school? You're afraid of them turning into meth dealing thieves and murderers? Jesus, it doesn't end with you.

Seriously. "Weed is a gateway drug". FUCKING LULZ, you couldn't be any more wrong about almost anything.

(in Matt Hardys voice) "HE WAS FRAMED! The truth will come out soon and it will set u free".

Hopefully this is what Jeff needed to wake up, hopefully it does before he becomes a statistic.

DirtyJosé;3400901 said:
Sully, shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you are talking about. Again.

Is that why you hate the pot heads at your school? You're afraid of them turning into meth dealing thieves and murderers? Jesus, it doesn't end with you.

Seriously. "Weed is a gateway drug". FUCKING LULZ, you couldn't be any more wrong about almost anything.

I really cannot give that much interest in how the pot heads in my school turn out.

If weed isn't a gateway drug, then it's even worse. People act like weed isn't that big of a deal. Whether it's a gateway drug or not, I've been told by many people that it's a gateway drug and that's what I'm basing it off of.

You may say I'm the person that looks like the idiot here, but defending drugs really doesn't make you look like a genius.

I mean are you seriously calling me stupid because of my feeling against drugs? I can't see how that works! Honestly I respected you to a degree, calling me stupid or a little teenage bitch was fine, but the way you acted with this was just...silly.

And by the way, this is the opening line of the wikipedia page on the "Gateway drug theory".
Wikipedia said:
The gateway drug theory (also called gateway theory, gateway hypothesis and gateway effect) is the hypothesis that the use of less deleterious drugs may lead to a future risk of using more dangerous hard drugs and/or crime. It is often attributed to the use of several drugs, including tobacco, alcohol, black coffee and cannabis.

That is an aggrivatingly narrow minded thing to say, Sully. Marijuana is NOT a gateway drug. Hey, I'm as anti-narcotic as the next guy, but that statement just isn't true. True, marijauna is illegal, but not for good reasons. What next, cigarettes are a gateway drug, too? Or, how about my favorite vice of booze? Should drinkers (problem or otherwise) be shunned?

Edit: I see your precious Wikipedia says different. Why not, right? It's not like they're ever less-than-factual. I guess you'll also accept their entry on, let's say, the effects of communism if I edited it to say there were absolutely no negatives?

That is an aggrivatingly narrow minded thing to say, Sully. Marijuana is NOT a gateway drug. Hey, I'm as anti-narcotic as the next guy, but that statement just isn't true. True, marijauna is illegal, but not for good reasons. What next, cigarettes are a gateway drug, too? Or, how about my favorite vice of booze? Should drinkers (problem or otherwise) be shunned?

I'm basing everything I've said about Marijauna being a gateway drug off of what teachers have told me. If someone told you the sky was green, and you have never seen the sky before, and are only basing it off of what someone told you, you'd believe the sky was green.

I really cannot give that much interest in how the pot heads in my school turn out.

If weed isn't a gateway drug, then it's even worse. People act like weed isn't that big of a deal. Whether it's a gateway drug or not, I've been told by many people that it's a gateway drug and that's what I'm basing it off of.

You may say I'm the person that looks like the idiot here, but defending drugs really doesn't make you look like a genius.

I mean are you seriously calling me stupid because of my feeling against drugs? I can't see how that works! Honestly I respected you to a degree, calling me stupid or a little teenage bitch was fine, but the way you acted with this was just...silly.

And by the way, this is the opening line of the wikipedia page on the "Gateway drug theory".

I'm not calling you out on your beliefs Sully, but in all honesty weed isn't a big deal, that's why many countries have decriminalized it and even made smoking it legal. Health wise a cigarette or a beer is more harmful long term then a joint.

I have known a 1000 weed smokers and NONE of them have become hard drug users, any hard drug user I knew was a hard drug user from the get go. You're not gonna smoke a joint and then have a craving for LSD, it doesn't work that way.

I've smoked pot for years, so have MANY of my friends, none of have done hard drugs and all of us have successful careers and lives. I know there are a few special cases but in your most common cases I assure you it doesn't work that way.

If you don't smoke weed or do any drugs then my hat is tipped of to you but it's really not as bad as you think it is. I understand you can only go by what you are taught and that's fair enough, but it doesn't make it true.

I mean, how D.A.R.E I D.A.R.E to go against the clearly flawless education system we have here in America.

Spouting off about things you know nothing about and going simple off of hearsay really doesn't do much to make you look good.

And you getting up in arms about someone else's rather logical post about drugs wasn't silly? It's true, too. Most kids and young folk do experiment around and bit and end up leaving it behind. If everyone who tried Marijuana ended up as heroin addicts we'd be in a lot worse shape than we are.

I'm basing everything I've said about Marijauna being a gateway drug off of what teachers have told me. If someone told you the sky was green, and you have never seen the sky before, and are only basing it off of what someone told you, you'd believe the sky was green.

So instead, why not only discuss things you know for yourself instead of spouting off D.A.R.E talking points about things you don't know shit about firsthand.

Fuck, maybe you should smoke a joint Sully. It might change your life for the better.

Edit: I see your precious Wikipedia says different. Why not, right? It's not like they're ever less-than-factual. I guess you'll also accept their entry on, let's say, the effects of communism if I edited it to say there were absolutely no negatives?

Saying Wikipedia is not an accurate source is very weak to say. Wikipedia may not have been that great when it came out long while ago, but at this point they've grown to the point where they can filter out all those inaccurate changes.

Yes you can change unlocked pages with ease, but if you refresh the page in 3 minutes your change will be nothing but reversed. The only people who've said Wikipedia isn't a good source...are teachers in the year 2008. Then again, I suppose I'm contradicting my theory on teachers telling me weed is a gateway drug there.

DirtyJosé;3400972 said:
Fuck, maybe you should smoke a joint Sully. It might change your life for the better.

That sounds good...a 28 year old encouraging a 15 year old to smoke weed. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

I'm sorry. I can't seem to stop laughing at that incredibly weak argument. Know how to learn the truth about things like this? FUCKING READ A RELIABLE SOURCE!!!! Jesus fucking Christ, I guess if teachers still taught Rock n' Roll music, denim jeans, and motorcars were of the devil, you'd buy that shit, too?!

Bottom line, you're wrong. This coming from a guy who has, in the past, smoked more than my fair share.

Oh my god...on another forum in a Jeff Hardy thread, somebody said this.

This is the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard. DRUGS ARE BAD! Oh...everyone does drugs...it's okay. Isn't saying "Everybody does it" the cliche peer pressure line? They grow out of it when it becomes sensible? DRUGS ARE ADDICTING. Why do you think they are illegal? Weed is a gateway drug, when you're high, you don't think! One thing is weed, then the next thing you know, you're sitting in a big fucking mansion snorting a line with Scarface!

I'm in high school, and I don't do drugs. Nobody I respect, does drugs. They are expensive, and they drive your life into nothing but a black hole. People who do drugs, are not cool in my opinion, they are punks. A lot of people DO NOT do drugs. CM Punk doesn't do drugs, and look at how big he is right now! Very very lucky few break out into doing something big when they do drugs.

In sum, DO NOT DO DRUGS. Drugs are not cool, they make you look like a little punk. They cost money, and they kill you. Whether you're overdosing, or you're getting shot by some dealer, they lead to a bad path. People don't say they do drugs on resume's for a reason.

LOL D.A.R.E. LOL!!

daren_6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back