Jeff Hardy & GF Expecting First-Child

The D

Dark Match Jobber
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

It has been announced on The Hardy Show Season 9 Episode 10 that TNA Star Jeff Hardy and his girlfriend Beth Britt are expecting their first child!

Wrestling-Radio.com would like to send out our congratulations!

Maybe that's why he gained so much weight! :lmao:

Anyways, to the more serious side, could this mean Hardy is gonna take time off TNA?

I don't see how that pertains to the weight gain..? But I don't see how he would get much time of tna because they don't have a full time schedule like the wwe. So I don't think this would affect his job that much unless she goes to labor during a show recording and he leaves.

I don't see how that pertains to the weight gain..?

It's a joke. You see, when a WOMAN gets pregnant, she gains weight. Some of this is the baby, some of this is reduced physical activity while pregnant, some of it is just putting on weight. MEN who are going to have a baby don't gain weight--but Jeff HArdy has gained weight! And he's going to have a child! He's pregnant! HA HA!

But I don't see how he would get much time of tna because they don't have a full time schedule like the wwe. So I don't think this would affect his job that much unless she goes to labor during a show recording and he leaves.

If you've followed Jeff Hardy's history, he's sometimes taken time off just because he feels like it. After he was released from WWE in 2003, he worked two shows and then took a year off to finish his motocross track. He left WWE in 2009 just to do other things--like drugs.Oh, and music, and TNA.

Now he has a life situation where a normal person would want to take some time off. Not everyone would or could, but most fathers would at least wish they could. So it's very easy to imagine, given his lack of work ethic, that he could leave TNA to be with the mother of his child and his child when they actually need help.

...but Jeff HArdy has gained weight! And he's going to have a child! He's pregnant! HA HA!

We'll see how funny Jeff and his girlfriend finds this if the baby comes out looking just like Buh Buh Ray Dudley.:wtf:

Seriously, though, this doesn't qualify as "breaking news" anywhere except in the Hardy Family......and whatever his girlfriend's family name is. I thought the bulletin was going to be about a resolution in his drug case.

Calorically speaking, that decision can't come soon enough. Jeff's got to get off the Oreos and back to his usual choice of sustenance.

Then watch his weight drop.

Some guys do gain weight when their wife/girlfriend are pregnant, as they tend to snack along with their lady. Kind like sympathy pains I guess.

I could see Hardy taking a little time off at first, seeing this is his first child and he would probably want to be there in the first few months.

I know the Hardys get knocked a lot now days, But I would like to congratulate Jeff on becoming a father. I hope having a child will force Jeff to look at his own life and get his shit together, taking care of a child is huge responsibility.

hey when my girlfriend got pregnant with our daughter I gained the sympathy weight an had the cravings so, it could happen, but more likely the weight gain with Jeff was because he got off the drugs........cause drugs keep you skinny, just ask all the models an they'll tell you coke does wonders for you staying skinny........anyways congratulations Jeff Hardy now you got a real reason to stay off the drugs man........oh an by the way.....Superman would totally kick John Cena's ass hands down no questions asked and if you ain't down with that.........we got two words for ya!!!

What I thought about when I saw this last night is that I hope this is a wake up call for Jeff Hardy and causes him to grow up, stay off the drugs, and actually develop a worth ethic.

He won't just be doing this for himself anymore but for a family, so he needs to think long and hard about what he is going to be doing with his life from here on out.

Hopefully he won't end up doing in jail time and will be around to provide for his family and be a great father to his child.

First off I would like to congratulate Jeff and Beth. Now like a lot of people said I hope this baby does keep him on the right track meaning not going back to drugs. As people said he's not only doing it for himself but for his family now.

Ummmm as for him taking time off he might I don't reall now. I mean isn't the TNA scedule a lot lighter then the WWE schedule. Then again if he does take time off nobody can blame him for wanting to spend time with his child. He will probley take time off after the baby is born because he will want to spend time with him/her.

First off, wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl, but Jeff said he won't give any info...yet.

Jeff is probably still gonna work TV but stay off the house shows and maybe PPVs? This means that Matt will be an uncle, I just can't imagine him in that role. Anyway, congrats to Jeff and Beth.

First of all, regardless of the career implications, congratulations to Jeff Hardy and his girlfriend regarding expecting their first child.

This could really go in a couple of different ways. Perhaps he will want more time off more family reasons (if he isn't in jail) and the more relaxed schedule that TNA offers would likely allow him to have this. This would be tough for TNA in the short term if Jeff takes more time off, but let's face it, he's not exactly front and centre in a position of prominence these days anyway. But it would be good for them in the longer term as it may keep him associated with TNA for a longer period of time overall.

The flip side, though, is that job security and financial security may become more significant for him and his expanding family. He might be lured back to the world of WWE (if Vince would take him back, which I imagine he would) where the money, I assume, is significantly better and his job stability would be better because the organization itself is more stable. You never really have job security in TNA because that company is in peril and would be far more likely to fold than WWE. And the strictness of the drug policy of WWE, a deterrent at the moment because he seems to like the relaxed drug policy of TNA, might be more appealing to him later as a family man with different priorities and perspectives.

I hope scenario 2 happens, because I would like to see him end his career in a WWE ring. Plus, I worry about Hardy's future if he remains with TNA. His life and career seems to be somewhat in a tailspin at the moment, it could be better for him overall to be back in the structure of WWE, otherwise his career (and life) may end prematurely.

This means that in a good 18 years we can have the next Hardy Boy! Just think of it, hopefully he will become a mix of both brothers except with better mic skills and less drugs. Can you imagine it, a Hardy with Matt's ground skills and Jeff's flips and shit all wrapped into one person? It would be a wrestlegasm for most Hardy fans, including myself. All the little tyke needs is some charisma/mic skills and he could go infinitely farther than both his uncle and dad ever dreamed of. Now congrats to Jeff on this and I hope he can keep himself clean and not be some deadbeat druggie loser dad that is dead to the world and has no ability to do anything besides jump off of shit for fun.

Firstly, congrats to Jeff and Beth.

I think this is a great thing for him. This should be something he can really latch onto to take his mind off all the bad things going on right now in his life. He can use this to mature and reinvent himself. I really hope this is something that will bring him out of the ‘druggie’ reputation he has gotten. Jeff has a lot of love and heart and he can be a really great father, I’m sure of it. He will need to get it together though and really have a think about what he wants in the future because babies change everything.

Good luck to them both and I’ll be hoping it all works out for him.

This means that in a good 18 years we can have the next Hardy Boy!

Maybe even sooner than that.

jeff.jpg

Personally, I question the notion that having a baby will make a person a more responsible parent. Yes, it might happen.....but it also might lead to an environment in which the child learns the bad behavior from his parents and matures accordingly. For instance, if Jeff is going to tell his kid "not to do what he does" as far as taking drugs, the child can either obey the parent.....or emulate him.

Of course, this presumes that Jeff will reside in the same place as his child.....and today, that's no sure thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back