JBL vs. AJ Styles

DD84

PWN
This thread isn't about which is the better wrestlers, it is more about what type of wrestler they are. In these forums I hear a lot of AJ is great in the ring, but has no mic skills or he is decent. While for JBL they say the opposite of that, he is amazing on the mic, but is bad to ok in the ring. Some like JBL better than AJ b/c he is better on the mic and love his promos, but others like AJ because he is great in the ring and that is more important to them then promos.

So what do you prefer a great in ring wrestler, thats ok on the mic or a wrestler that is great on the mic, but is ok as an in ring wrestler.

Your thoughts.

(Note: this isn't specifically AJ vs JBL)

Id take a wrestler who actually has talent in the ring whether it be Technical,High risk lucha style,or just pure power over anyone who is good on a mic.Mic skill shouldn't be a more important factor ever when it comes to which wrestler gets the push.Besides it is a lot easier to find a mouth piece type manager for a guy then it is to wait around forever for a guy with great mic skills to finally come into his own in the ring

Both are important, but I tend to like guys with more in ring talent than the guys with mic skills. Which is why I absolutely loved Dean Malenko matches, but was not a huge fan of Scotty 2 Hotty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back