Jamie Noble promoted

Mad Metal

Getting Noticed By Management
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=187143223
There are reports several WWE staff members have been having frequent meetings. In these meetings they have discussed promotion related topics. What the World Wrestling Entertainment wants to accomplish is to find younger talent to deal with day to day operations for arranging bouts in all title divisions. Their goals are to have talent of youth to incorporate their ideas into the WWE storyline in hope of fresh ideas that may be appealing to the fans.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer has reported that WWE has promoted cruiserweight Jamie Noble. He will not only wrestle but have the job description of a producer and agent and will be in charge of match making.
Personally I think this is excellent news. Hopefully we will see him wrestle more often and hopefully he can start booking actual cruiser weight matches and shed some light around SmackDown! in the near future.

What are your thoughts?

To think people claim Vince doesn't listen to the fans. He just promoted possibly one of the best cruiserweights out there (and I say that from an overall wrestling ability standpoint. On top of being very agile, Noble is a great mat technician and excellent with ring psychology, which is something a lot of other cruisers can't really attest to) to help out with the booking.

He promoted a younger guy who's worked the indys a lot, who knows what the fans want and what the fans like to book cruiserweight matches and book them properly.

Really, a great decision from Vince and I can't wait to see how it plays out. Great for Jamie too, he really deserves it.

This is a good move Jamie Noble is a great wrestler I mena if you ever saw His Indy stuff you will be blown away. Even with some the banned moves that the WWE haves I know Noble can work around that and do well with the matches that he be given.

Great move like Prax said, least it was a guy that do some good work and not promote a Batista.

exellent.. just exellent XD, vince had a great idea, i hope he actually follows through and does this to all the belts... finally the crusierwieght division will get some awsome matches, god knows they have all the talent, lets hope jamie noble puts on some classics =D

This is a great move by Vince, Even though they are changing the format of Smackdown to be more angles less Wrestling. And Despite being pinned by Little Bastard. This should be nothing but good for the Cruisers as this could make it more of a division and less of a jobber pool. This could be the best thing they could ever do for the cruisers in terms of Booking.

This could be a good thing, but it could also be a bad thing. Yes, we will see more cruisers on SD, which is always a good thing, but with a rediculous amount of crusier moves on the banned list, they will be stuggling to produce DIFFERENT match's over a sustained period of time.

But this is very good news for Jamie Noble an maybe now SD could use more crusierweights an "forget" Khali is there world champion

I think Vince has made a great move for once. Jamie noble was one of the most underused talents in the wwe & now he might get the respect he deserves. We may finally see some decent cruiser weight matches now instead of just chavo vs jimmy wang yang. Seriously can any1 remember the laast decent cruiserweight match SD had?

Demoted not promoted. A promotion would mean he would be doing what he does best and that is wrestle. With his new role he will slowly but surley get phased out of the WWE as an active wrestler. And from the booking on Sunday it looks like he will use himself to do the job instead of selecting one of his peers.

Demoted not promoted. A promotion would mean he would be doing what he does best and that is wrestle. With his new role he will slowly but surley get phased out of the WWE as an active wrestler. And from the booking on Sunday it looks like he will use himself to do the job instead of selecting one of his peers.

In the best interest of Noble this was the only way he would last though. The Return of Rey Jr., also add in the likes of other cruiserweights and this division could become very solid on SD. He appears to be a middle man in SD booking's right now, but hell sometimes that is how wrestlers get over in this industry as jobbers, but as you said Noble will probably end up being phased out because he is limited as a wrestler, I think his better days may lie back in TNA with the hopefully not soon to be gone X Division IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back