Jacksonville Jaguars change Uniforms

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
nfl_Jaguars_uni_d1_400.jpg

These look like something from the XFL.

The old ones were better. They won't sell any tickets until that put a half decent team on the field though. Nobody in Jacksonville gives a damn about the Jags, which is why their games get blacked out every week.

It's not gold helmets, it's gold AND BLACK helmets. front half is black, back half is gold.

Not a fan of the helmet, the rest of the uniform is fine.

At least a uniform change has people talking about them. There are like maybe 3 fucks given about the Jags. By the entire population of planet earth.

The teal one shown looked pretty kickass. I actually think the helmet is kinda cool. I'm not too into the flashy kind of jerseys (the Vikings ones are awwwwful, thankfully that changes Thursday).

Here are the teal ones and a picture of the helmets:

mxnIoKo.jpg

m9rJbrc.jpg

The teal one shown looked pretty kickass. I actually think the helmet is kinda cool. I'm not too into the flashy kind of jerseys (the Vikings ones are awwwwful, thankfully that changes Thursday).
why wait til thursday? Pics leaked already (along with the Dolphins new uni's). The Vikes are on the right, Dolphins on the left.
BIjsP9gCQAAsLiT.jpg:large

Here are the teal ones and a picture of the helmets:

mxnIoKo.jpg
The stupidest part of the helmet is that (according to the Nike guy who unveiled them) they are supposed to simulate a Jaguar lurking in the shadows and hunting their prey (an AWESOME concept in theory). But the problem is the helmets show a jaguar lurking in the light with their prey in the shadows, which is the exact opposite of what would actually happen, meaning this is beyond terrible execution.

Unis aren't too bad, but I agree they need decent talent to put into them. The Dolphins new unis look beyond plain.

Stormy, you're awesome.

The Vikes ones are just what I envisioned. A modernized version of our 70's throwbacks. Same style with the newer purple. Numbers look kinda weird, but I can live with that. And I absolutely love the matte helmets.

I really wish the Jags would trade MJD to Indy and Blackmon to the highest bidder not named the Patriots. Then two good players have a chance at a ring without having to suffer through watching this shitty team.

Anyway the uniform itself doesn't look wicked different to me, however not a fan of the new helmet.

I was kinda hoping it was that they changed cities and moved to LA. Eh, helmets are terrible but the Unis are ok. Not much of a football fan anymore.

Oh, and those Dolphin helmets are terrible. Liked the old ones better.

Can the Jacksonville experiment just be labeled a failure at this point? Move that team out to LA already and be done with it.

Is this the NFL's version of the Nike Combat uniforms?

I think the Nike Combat uniforms in NCAA are pretty cool, but after looking at the Jaguars new uniforms, I don't think they look that great.

Can the Jacksonville experiment just be labeled a failure at this point? Move that team out to LA already and be done with it.

The new owner isn't having that. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Jacksonville area, but, reportedly his plan was to build a new stadium in between Jacksonville and St Augustine, seeing as how absolutely NOTHING is in that are he wants to go all Jerry Jones and build a mini town around his stadium and maximize his profits. Regardless MJD is the only person on that team worth a damn and he doesn't want to be there. Whenever you see him in the city and ask him about the team he just says something along the lines of "Well, it takes time you know. we're getting there." It's really sad actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back