Jack Hammer

Absolutely 100% deserved. Let me be one of the first to congratulate him on becoming a mod. Unquestionably one of the best posters overall on these forums. Somewhat under-rated, but apparently that's changing and so it should. Quality non-spam poster who never wastes his time on Cage theatrics, flaming, etc., Excellent choice for new WWE mod.

All of this and more. Probably my favorite poster on the site.

Funny thing is, with the vast majority of posters on these forums, you get differences of opinions. For pretty much any guy, some guys like him, other guys do not, and others still are neutral. But it seems to be pretty much unanimous in terms of praise for Jack-Hammer. I don't think I've ever read any negativity concerning his posts. Speaks volumes actually.

No one steeped down. Time differences meant that Ferbian and I aren't around after live shows and that is when a lot of the spam seems to appears. Am I staying up to half 4 in the morning to infract spam? No way! Plus, he is probably the best WWE poster period.

I like this and it makes sense having a US based mod.

I've always liked JH, but I didn't know there was an overwhelming amount of support for the guy. It's extremely well deserved. Congrats, broski.

Lol i don't watch anything wrestling alot anymore, but i've been reading up in the wwe forums and this dude posts constantly. And honestly he is lightyears ahead of his shit. You see dudes posting up about this and that just little stuff. Every single post of this dudes is fucking well wrote out and honestly are you an english teacher. I only wish to type like you do. (end asskissing) But really good job again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back