IWC: Interpromotional Wrestling Council

IWC Cyber Saturday Part 1

home.php

Cyber Saturday opens with a firework display of the highest order when the camera cuts to Andrew Roloff who welcomes us to the show

Roloff: Ladies and gentlemen well come to the event that every one in the world has been waiting for IWC Cyber Saturday!. Now for the past couple of weeks the Internet Wrestling Committee have been voting to decide what matches we will see tonight. Now let me introduce you to my broadcasting partner for tonight…… JBL.

JBL: lets get this straight Roll of.
Roloff (interrupting): its Roloff.
JBL: what?
Roloff: my names Andrew Roloff not Andrew Roll Off.
JBL: I don’t care what your name is I’m only here because of that massive…
Roloff: Wow! This is a family show don’t say that.
JBL: I Don’t care I swear I will get revenge on Zombie. Now lets get on with this show.

Roloff coughs.

Roloff: JOEY STYLES!!!!!!!
JBL: Screw You.

We cut backstage to a laughing Joey Styles.

Styles: Haha that was a good night…. Now tonights first match is going to be the Four Way Dance match where the fans were allowed to choose the match type as well as the Participants. Now altogether over 5 million people voted on this match alone and here are the results………. For the match types fans were four to decide from these were a new type of match called the Insane Street Fight, a First Blood Elimination match, Falls Count Anywhere match and Weapons match. You fans decided to vote for……… First Blood Elimination.

The Fans cheer.

Styles: Now their was a choice of 12 wrestler to participate in this match and you choose……. Zombie (the fans pop loudly)……. Booker T…… Shingo … and finally…. Union Jack. Now if I believe right since Union Jack has been chosen for this match the IWC World Heavyweight Championship… WILL! Be on the line.

The fans pop again as we cut back to ringside.

1st Match IWC World Heavyweight Championship ‘Four Way Dance First Blood Elimination’ Match
Zombie vs. Union Jack vs. Booker T vs. Shingo​

A decent match to open up tonight as all four men were determined to set the pace for the rest of the night. Booker T was the first person to be eliminated from the match after Zombie hit him with the steel steps. After he was eliminated Booker T attacked Zombie from behind and began to beat him down however when the scissor kick was attempted Zombie reversed this and clotheslined Booker to the out of the ring. However booker grabbed Zombies foot and pulled him out of the ring and would brawl disappearing into the crowd. Union Jack would clinch victory in the bout when he hit a face plant (Shelton Benjamin’s Finisher) on to a chair splitting him open.

Winner: Union Jack
Stars: 3/5
Time:13:26

We cut backstage to Jereomy Borash who is interviewing AJ Styles, John Morrison and The Miz.

Borash:
Right now I have Styles, Morrison and The Miz who will be facing Greg Dempsey, Alex Dempsey and Shane Dempsey late….

Styles grabs the mic and pushes Borash out of the way.

A.J. Styles: You see I am the HCW Television Champion & HCW as a promotion means the world to me.

John Morrison: HCW is in my eyes the top federation in the world today. You have the greatest tag team of the 21st century in me & The Miz & high flyers like A.J. Styles, Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio & celebrities like Dr Dre,Snoop Dogg, Terrell Owens & Tony Romo.

The Miz: You see. Those people down in IWC or whatever the hell it's called think that they can beat us. me & Morrison are the greatest tag team of the 21st century & whether we like A.J. or not, he is one of the most athletically gifted wrestlers in the world today.

A.J.: Dempsey brothers. You guys don't stand a chance against us.

Morrison: Now about Paul Heyman being the referee. Well I hope that he makes the right decision & does anything to help us win. Now I am John Morrison.

The Miz: And I am your Chick Magnet The Miz.

Morrison: And we are the greatest tag team of the 21st century.

Miz & Morrison: Be Jealous.

We cut to Joey Styles who announces that out of three match choices Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk in the 1st round of the IWC Cup II was chosen to be the next match.

2nd match IWC Cup II 1st Round
Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk

A superb match put on by these two legends. However the match would end in a double count out after Mick Foley got back dropped to the outside and followed it up with a moonsault of the top rope.

Winner: no contest
Stars: 2/5
Time: 10:40

Part 2 coming later​

PART 2

The camera cuts backstage to Joey Styles.

Styles: Now the next match is one I have been waiting for as the rising British star Pac will face MVP with the number one contender ship for either the Intercontinental championship, X Division Championship and All England Championship up for grabs. Now the title chosen is….. The Intercontinental Championship.

We cut back to ringside for the next match.

3rd match ‘Number one contender CWW Intercontinental Championship’ Match
Pac vs. MVP

A good back and fourth match which saw MVP constantly try to ground Pac with vicious attacks on the left leg. Pac would gain the advantage in the bout when MVP tried to hit the knock out kick in the corner however Pac moved out of the way at the last second. Pac would gain the victory in the bout using his Shooting Star Press after MVP tried to hit a Superplex but was knocked off the top rope.

Winner: Pac
Time: 16:31

After the match as Pac was walking up the ramp Snoop Dog who was carrying a brief case with him jumped over the guard rail grabbed a chair from ringside and when he got in the ring swung for MVP’s head with such varsity that it caused a massive dent. Then as the ref asked what he was doing he opened the brief case he was carrying to reveal a contract for a title shot for the HCW US Title anytime he wanted and he wanted it now and when the ref point out that he didn’t have a HCW ref Snoop Dog pointed to the ramp were their was a HCW referee but as MVP was getting up Snoop Dog floored him with another chair shot.

4th match HCW United States Championship
MVP vs. Snoop Dog​

The match was over as soon as it started as Snoop Dog grabbed the bleeding MVP and hit the neck breaker and pinned him to get the victory.

Winner: Snoop Dog
Time: 00:05
Stars:0/5
We cut backstage again to Joey Styles.

Styles: now comes the series of matches that we have from Japan. The first is the IWGP World Championship were CIMA challenging Satoshi Kojima and if that already wasn’t epic enough you had three stipulations to choose from. These were singles match, no ropes barbwire match and last but not least a special guest referee Yuji Nagata. Now after a million votes the decision is……… for a no ropes barbwire match.

We cut backstage to Greg Dempsey as the ring crew set up the barbwire.

Dempsey: I have two announcements for you regarding the vacant World Tag Team Championship. The next big CWW event Trophy of Hell and this Thursday on Overload we will have three qualifying matches where the winners will face of in a ’Triangle Tables, Ladders and Chairs’ Match. The seconded is that I will announce the new General Director of CWW at Trophy of Hell.

We cut back to ringside for the upcoming No Ropes Barbwire bout.

5th match IWGP World Championship ’No Ropes Barbwire’ Match
Satoshi Kojima vs. CIMA​

A brilliantly bloody bout that saw both men sacrifice all just to get their hands on the championship gold. One spot in the match saw Satoshi Kojima get suplexed on to a barbwire chair. CIMA got the victory in the contest when he hit the wrist clutch exploder suplex to get the pin fall victory.

Winner: CIMA
Time:19:44
Stars: 3.5/5

After the match as CIMA was celebrating his Championship win he was jumped from behind by Yuji Nagata (whose new group Typhoon had just started to feud with CIMA’s WORLD-1) who viciously beat a weakened CIMA down and left him in the middle of the ring after a back drop driver on the barbwire chair.

We cut backstage to Joey Styles says the next match is the 10 man tag team match where Naomichi Marufuji, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Takashi Suguira & The Briscoe Brothers vs. The Motor City Machine Guns and three partners of your choice. He then announces that Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase.

6th match ’10 Man Tag Team’ Match
Naomichi Marufuji, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Takashi Suguira & The Briscoe Brothers vs. Motor City Machine Guns, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase.
A near fall stuffed stunning match which was so far the best context. Jay Briscoe was taken out of the match when he leant through the ring ropes to try and grab Cody Rhodes but was meet with a punt kick from Randy Orton. Orton would also score the victory in the match after he hit the RKO on Suguira.

Winners: Motor City Machine Guns, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase
Time: 22:52
Stars: 4.5/5

PART 3 COMING SOON

i know its not saturday and etc but i have been mega busy so i will try and post the rest when i can

many thanks
WGB

PART 3

Camera cuts backstage again to Joey Styles.

Styles: now coming up next is a match that everybody has been waiting for as Amy Summers gets her long awaited rematch for the CWW Womens Championship. This all started during the IWC World Tour when Mickie James screwed Summers out of the title with the help of some of the other WWE divas. Insult was added to injure when it was announced that Summers would not be allowed a rematch for the title. However when Amy Summers beat Mickie James at Last Man Standing to win the IWC Womens Cup this was her chance to get revenge. Petrol was added to this feud at the WWE Royal Rumble when Micke James was able to pin Amy Summers in a Tag Team Match with Kelly and Beth Phoenix. But as soon as it seemed the dust was settling the match was announced. “Mickie James vs. Amy Summers for the CWW Womens Championship at Cyber Saturday”. so now their was another tuff choice what match types get chosen and after some debate it was decided upon that Summers and James would choose a match and one would be chosen by random lottery and the results were.

Random lottery: ‘Bra & Panties’ Match
Mickie James: ‘Singles’ Match
And Amy Summers: ‘Ladder’ Match

Now after 6 million of you voted the results are………………. ‘Ladder’ match

The screen is split and we see a reaction shot from both divas. James is visible annoyed and Summers has a smile on her face.

We cut to a promo for WWE No Way Out as the Ring crew set up the ladders.

7th Match CWW Womens Championship ‘Ladder’ Match
Mickie James vs. Amy Summers​

A fantastic match which showed that Amy Summers is a rising star in our business. A spot which brought every fan inside of the MEN Arena to their feet was when Amy Summers Superplexed Mickie James of the top of the ladder. Earlier in the match Amy Summers set up a table to try and power bomb James through it however this would come back to haunt her at the end of the match. As both Amy and Mickie were brawling at the top of the ladder trying to grab the belt first Amy managed to hit Mickie nearly knocking her of the ladder. Then as Summers was trying to reach the belt the flexible leg of Mickie’s hit Amy on the side of her head and sent her flying through the table. This gave Mickie the chance to reach up and grab the belt and win the match.

Winner: Mickie James
Time: 17:23
Stars: 4/5

We cut backstage to Joey Styles.

Styles: now up next is the match that every one has their eyes on as the HCW and IWC square off. Now since I work for both companies so I have to sit on the fence for this one. Now on to the important part…… the match types they are Tables Elimination, Ultimate X or Special Referee Paul Heyman so after two million votes the results are…….. A special referee match with Paul Heyman.

8th match ‘6 Man Tag Team Special Referee Paul Heyman’ Match
AJ Styles, John Morrison & The Miz vs. Greg Dempsey, Alex Dempsey & Shane Dempsey.​

The match (that was already filled with issues involving Paul Heymans loyalty) started of in an interesting way as the rookie Shane Dempsey went to shake Styles, Morrison and Miz’s hands, Morrison and Miz decided not but Styles accepted. This match would end in a controversial fashion as Styles was attempting the Styles Clash on Shane Dempsey, he managed to roll it styles through to just get the pinfall (however questions were raised when a video reply showed that styles did in fact manage to get his shoulders up a split second before Heymans hand hit the mat)

Winners: Greg Dempsey, Alex Dempsey & Shane Dempsey
Time: 16:32

After the match Styles, Morrison and the Miz were angry about how the match ended. Morrison and Miz seemed to blame Heyman for the results and tried to pin him in the corner. The pressure grow higher when Shane attempted to shake Styles hand to show that their were no hard feelings but this time Styles refused and walked off.

Cut backstage to Joey Styles.

Styles: well, as much as I would like to comment on what just happened but I wont as and I will do the professional thing by continuing. Now the CWW Championship Johnny Christ will defend his title against Samoa Joe, Brock Lesnar or he will face them both in a 3 way dance. So 1 million votes later we have a results, Johnny Christ will defend the CWW Championship…….. Against………….. Both Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar In a 3 Way Dance Match.

8th match CWW Championship
Johnny Christ vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe​

This was by far the best match of the night as the action seemed to have every fan in the arena on the edge of their seats from start to finish. As the match was drawing to a close Brock Lesnar brought a chair into the ring and was going to use it on Christ when out of no where Joe blasted the chair back into the face of Lesnar with a vicious boot. Then as Joe was standing over Lesnar it seemed that he was moments away from getting revenge and winning back the CWW Championship. This was ruined seconds later when Johnny Christ delivered his JKO on Joe and pinned him to get the victory.

Winner: Johnny Christ
Time: 21:53
Stars: 5/5

After the match Christ and Joe shock hands as a sign of respect and on the outside of the ring Lesnar started to laugh. But then a split second later and a knocked over camera man Joe jumped out of the ring and onto Lesnar. The brawl then became to vicious and when refs couldn’t break them up security was set down. Before the camera cuts backstage to Joey Styles we see the Insane Cage of Mayhem hanging above the ring.

Styles: Now up next is the Main Event. The biggest rematch……. Rerererematch in wrestling history as Edge defends the NWA Championship against the deadman The Undertaker. Well the choices of match you had were. Singles, Death match or Insane Cage of Mayhem match. And 5 million of you voted the results are ……………. Is the Insane Cage of Mayhem.

The Cage begins lowering as the Main Event is announced.

Main Event NWA Championship
Edge vs. The Undertaker

The pressure was on them could they top their previous matches as well as the matches on tonight’s card. The was yes as both men through everything they possible could at each other to such an extent that both men were bloody very heavily. Half way through the match Edges old buddies Zach Ryder and Justin Hawkins tried to attack Undertaker while he was on one of the Balconies. However this ended in disaster as Hawkins was knocked back to the floor below and Hawkins was thrown of the balcony throw the announce table which was meet with.

Roloff: JESUS CHRIST!
JBL: Haha you dim wit.
Roloff: sorry Joey.

From the announcers. The ending was meet with thunderous boos as when Undertaker tried to Tombstone Edge on the steal steps Edge managed to get free and DDT Undertaker on the stairs instead. But as it seemed Edge would get Victory Undertaker kicked out. So Edge grabbed a chair from the corner and placed Undertaker head on the stairs and repeatedly without hesitation hit Takers head. This was too much for Undertaker to kick out of and his lifeless body was pinned.

Winner: Edge
Time 32:25
Stars: 5/5

After the Match Edge stood over the fallen Undertaker basking in his new found glory. Then as he was given the NWA Title he bent down to gloat, but the tide changed quickly as The Undertaker lethal hand grabbed Edges throat and then once he got to his feet Undertaker choke slammed Edge on the stairs. Now as Undertaker starred at Edge his eyes seemed to say that this is over…………… for now. Before Undertaker left he spotted the NWA belt, instead of stealing it he just lay it over the motionless Edge and the left the cage as Cyber Saturday drew to a close.

Quick result

1. Union Jack beat Zombie, Shingo and Booker T in a ‘Four Way Dance First Blood elimination’ Match to retain the IWC World Heavyweight Championship.
2. Mick vs.. Terry Funk in the IWC Cup II 1st round ended in a No Contest.
Pac beat MVP in a ‘No 1 Contender for the CWW IC Championship’ Match.
3. Snoop Dog beat MVP to win the HCW US Championship.
4. CIMA beat Satoshi Kojima to win the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship.
5. Motor City Machine Guns, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes beat Naomichi Marufuji. Takashi Suguira, Hiroyoshi Tenzan and The Briscoe Brothers in a ‘10 Man Tag Team’ Match.
6. Mickie James beat Amy Summers to retain the CWW Womens Championship in a ‘Ladder’ Match
7. Greg Dempsey, Alex Dempsey & Shane Dempsey beat AJ Styles, John Morrison & The Miz in a ‘6 Man Tag Team’ Match
8. Johnny Christ beat Samoa Joe & Brock Lesnar to retain the CWW World Heavyweight Championship.
9. Edge beat The Undertaker to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in a ‘Insane Cage of Mayhem’ Match.

At a recent CCC TV taping Mistico defeated Jack Evans to win the CCC Crusierweight Championship. after the match Mistico got on the mic and said that Mexico would not be missed out of the J Crown unification tournament and that he is putting the CCC Crusierweight Championship foward.

Participants so far

CWW Crusierweight Champion: Kenta
WWE Crusierweight Champion: The Brian Kendrick
XWA Flyweight Champion: Ross Jordan
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion: Jushin Liger
AJPW Junior Heavyweight Champion: Naomichi Marufuji
NWA Junior Heavyweight Champion: Mike Quakenbush
CCC Crusierweight Champion: Mistico

Due to The Rock's injures that he suffered at a HCW show he will not be able to wrestle La Parka Jr. La Parka will now recieve a bye to the next stage of the tournament

2 matches from the 1st round of The IWC Cup II took place on a WWE house show

1. Joe Doring defeated Jesse
2. Minory defeated Festus

Matches left in the first round of The IWC Cup II 1st Round

Mark Briscoe vs. Rey Mystrio
Jay Briscoe vs. Shad
CM Punk vs. Jody Fleisch
Martin Stone vs. Santino Marella
John Cena vs. Charly Manson
JTG vs. BubbleGum
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Ted DiBiase
Kofi Kingston vs. Pac
Spud vs. William Regal
Mike Know vs. Crazy Boy
Kenta vs. Alex Kozlov
Nigel McGuinness vs. Kenzo Suzuki
Kurt Angle vs. El Mesias
The Miz vs. Vampiro
Drew Galloway vs. X-Pack
SOS vs. Zorro
Abyss vs. Dos Caras Jr
AJ Styles vs. Hector Garza
Darren Burridge vs. Mistico
Chris Sabin vs. Masato Tanaka
Ikuto Hidaka vs. Carltio
The Brian Kendrick vs. Cody Rhodes
Edge vs. Jun Akiyama
Kenta Kobashi vs. Mitsuharu Misawa
MVP vs. Go Shiozaki
Kensuke Sasaki vs. Greg Dempsey
Mohammed Yone vs. Thunder
Mr Kennedy vs. Takeshi Morishma
Kaz Hayashi vs. Milano Connection AT
Umaga vs. Johnny Christ
Dory Funk Jr vs. Steve Austin
Triple H vs Keji Muto
Christian vs. Gedo
Hernandez vs. Kofi Kanemoto
??? vs. Zombie
Riki Choshu vs. Alex Dempsey
Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Sting vs. Hiroyshi Tenzan
Hirooki Goto vs. Lightening
Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Kota Ibushi
Roderick Strong vs. R-Truth

WWE No Way Out Results / American Airlines Arena Sell Out 19,600

1. Zombie defeated RVD, CM Punk, Hurricane Helms, Finlay and John Morrison to retain the ECW Championship in a ‘Elimination Chamber’ Match. When he pinned CM Punk with the Brain Dead.

Order of elimination
1. Finlay was pinned by RVD after a 5 star frog splash.
2. Hurricane Helms was pinned by John Morrison after a super kick.
3. RVD was pinned by John Morrison after a school boy (Morrison had his feet on the ropes).
4. John Morrison was pinned by CM Punk after a G2S.
5. CM Punk was pinned by Zombie after a Brain Dead.

2. Amazing Kong defeated Maryse to retain the Divas Championship after Kong pinned Maryse with a vicious Awesome Bomb.

3. Rey Mysterio & AMW defeated Santino Marella, Cody Rhodes &Ted DiBiase after Storm pinned Marella after the Death Sentence.

Next up Greg Dempsey came out and called out Vince McMahon. When Vince finally came out Greg said that ever since CWW made it big every single fan has wondered what if we had boss vs. boss, leader vs. leader, owner vs. owner legend vs. legend to be. So following on from a recent trend he started on the IWC World Tour. Dempsey wanted to challenge Vince McMahon to a match at Wrestlemania 25 were we give the fans the dream match they always wanted. Vince asked if he could think about it. Dempsey replied yes and Vince said he would give his answer on RAW.

4. Kelly Kelly defeated Beth Phoenix to win the Womens Championship after Kelly pinned Phoenix with a DDT.

After the match Kong came out to ring side and had a stare down with Kelly before flooring Kelly with a vicious clothesline and a Awesome Bomb on the Divas belt.

5. John Cena defeated Batista to retain the World Championship after he pinned Batista with a Attitude Adjustment.

6. The Undertaker defeated Edge to win the WWE Championship in a ‘Elimination Chamber’ Match. When Undertaker pinned him after a tombstone on a steal chair.

Order of elimination
1. MVP was pinned by Jeff Hardy after a Swanton Bomb.
2. Bobby Roode was pinned by Triple H after a Pedigree.
3. Triple H was pinned by Edge after a spear.
4. Jeff Hardy was Pinned by The Undertaker after a Last Ride.
5. Edge was pinned by The Undertaker after a Tombstone.

ZeroFive AND is pleased to announce that they have entered their Light Heavyweight Championship into the J Crown Championship unification Tournament.

WWE Crusierweight Champion: The Brian Kendrick
CWW Crusierweight Champion: Kenta
CCC Crusierweight Champion: Mistico
XWA Flyweight Champion: Ross Jordan
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion: Jushin Liger
AJPW Junior Heavyweight Champion: Naomichi Marufuji
05AND Light Heavyweight Champion: Ikuto Hidaka
NWA Junior Heavyweight Champion: Mike Quakenbush

Quarter Final
The Brian Kendrick vs. Mike Quakenbush
Jushin Liger vs. Ikuto Hidaka
Kenta vs. Naomichi Marufuji
Ross Jordan vs. Mistico
Semi Finals
Vs.
Vs.
Final
Vs.

Seven matches for The IWC Cup II recently took place.
NJPW
Christian defeated Gedo
Homicide defeated Jado
AJPW
Kofi Kanemoto defeated Hernandez
Milano Connection AT defeated Kaz Hayashi
Triple H vs. Keji Muto ended in a no contest
CCC
Abyss defeated Dos Caras Jr
APW
John Cena defeated Charly Manson (by DQ)​

Matches left in the first round of The IWC Cup II 1st Round

Mark Briscoe vs. Rey Mystrio
Jay Briscoe vs. Shad
CM Punk vs. Jody Fleisch
Martin Stone vs. Santino Marella
JTG vs. BubbleGum
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Ted DiBiase
Kofi Kingston vs. Pac
Spud vs. William Regal
Mike Know vs. Crazy Boy
Kenta vs. Alex Kozlov
Nigel McGuinness vs. Kenzo Suzuki
Kurt Angle vs. El Mesias
The Miz vs. Vampiro
Drew Galloway vs. X-Pack
SOS vs. Zorro
AJ Styles vs. Hector Garza
Darren Burridge vs. Mistico
Chris Sabin vs. Masato Tanaka
Ikuto Hidaka vs. Carltio
The Brian Kendrick vs. Cody Rhodes
Edge vs. Jun Akiyama
MVP vs. Go Shiozaki
Kensuke Sasaki vs. Greg Dempsey
Mohammed Yone vs. Thunder
Mr Kennedy vs. Takeshi Morishma
Umaga vs. Johnny Christ
Dory Funk Jr vs. Steve Austin
??? vs. Zombie
Riki Choshu vs. Alex Dempsey
Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Sting vs. Hiroyshi Tenzan
Hirooki Goto vs. Lightening
Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Kota Ibushi
Roderick Strong vs. R-Truth

The brackets for the Number 1 Contender Anything Goes Openweight Title Tournament
1st round
BJ Penn vs. Andei Arlovski
George St Pierre vs. Frank Mir
Dan Henderson vs. Randy Couture
Forrest Griffin vs. Brock Lesnar
Tito Ortiz vs. Antonio Rodrigo Noquiera
Chuck Liddell vs. Hongman Choi
Michael Bisping vs. Matt Hughes
Josh Barnett vs. Rashad Evans
Quarter Final
Vs.
Vs.
Vs.
Vs.
Semi Final
Vs.
Vs.
3&4 Place Play Offs
Vs.
Final
Vs.

The IWC is pleased to announce that our next super card will be card IWC Superbash and will take place at the Tokyo Dome.

IWC on Youtube.com episode 5
‘Number 1 Contender IWC World Title’Match
Takashi Sugiura vs. Masachiro Chono
Winner: Takashi Sugiura defeated Masachiro Chono after he pinned him using the Olympic Slam.
Time: 23:54
Stars: 4/5​

CWW is pleased to announce that we have given 2 million pounds to Comic Relief
CWW is pleased to announce that Trophy of Hell will take place at the O2 Arena.

The 1st round of the ‘No 1 Contender Anything Goes Openwight Championship’ Tournament recently took place.

Andrei Arlovski beat BJ Pen in the 5th round
Frank Mir beat George St Pierre in the 2nd round
Dan Henderson beat Randy Couture in the 4th round
Brock Lesnar beat Forrest Griffin in the 5th round
Tito Ortiz beat Antonio Rodrigo Noquiera in the 6th round
Chuck Liddell beat Hongman Choi in the 2nd round
Michael Bisping beat Matt Hughes in the 1st round
Josh Barnett beat Rashad Evans in the 2nd round

Matches recently announced for Superbash
The IWC Cup II 1st Round
The finals of the J Crown Championship Unification Tournament.
Vs.
The finals of the ’No 1 Contender Anything Goes Openweight Championship’ Tournament
Vs.
IWC World Heavyweight Championship
Union Jack vs. Takashi Sugiuera​

AAA & CCC Announcement

AAA and CCC will be co-promoting Rey de Reyes

Matches sceduled to take place at Rey de Reyes
Rey de Reyes Section 1
Zombie vs. Abyss vs. El Mesias vs. Charly Manson
Rey de Reyes Section 2
Union Jack vs. CIMA vs. Crazy Boy vs. El Zorro
Rey de Reyes Section 3
ZMonster vs. Samoa Joe vs. Yuji Nagata vs. Shocker
Rey de Reyes Section 4
Johnny Christ vs. Hector Garza vs. Dr Wagner Jr vs. Kenzo Suzuki
Rey de Reyes Tournament Final
S1 winner vs. S2 winner vs. S3 Winner vs. S4 Winner
CCC World Heavyweight Championship
Cibernetico vs. Dos Caras Jr
AAA World Heavyweight Championship
Cibernetico vs. Gabriel Fly vs. Chessman
J Crown Championship Unification Tournament 1st round
Ross Jordan vs. Mistico
'Number 1 Contender AAA Tag Team Championship
Thunder & Lightening vs. D-generation MEX
'Six Man Tag Team' Match
Hart Foundation 2.0 & Dark Ozz vs. Vampiro, Marco Corleone & La Parka Jr​

RAW Results / USA Network / World Arena Sell Out 11,000​

Vince McMahon comes out to the ring and says that the next stop is Wrestlemania 25. He then asks for the WWE, World and ECW Champions to come out to the ring. Once they do Vince starts talking about the match until he is interrupted by Samoa Joe who says that he has not received a Title shot yet since he has been in the WWE so he puts forward that he face John Cena with the winner going on to Mania (this is meet with a cheer from the audience). Before the challenge can be answered Kurt Angles music starts and he comes to the ring with a microphone as the fans chant “You Suck“. Angles says.
“The greatest wrestler in thee WWE at the moment should not be left out of the title shot (Angle gets in the ring) that why I want to challenge (Angle gets in the face of The Undertaker and looks into his eyes before saddening to Zombie) Zombie for the ECW Championship. Vince then decides to make a match for later tonight where Cena & Zombie will face Joe & Angle in a Tag Team Match and if Joe & Angle win they receive a shot at the World and ECW Tiles.

1. Amazing Kong, Maryse &Michelle McCool defeated Kelly Kelly, Amy Summers & Candice Michelle after Kong pinned Michelle after a Amazing Bomb.​
We cut backstage to Mike Adamle who announces that up next is Randy Orton vs. Santino Marella for the Intercontinental Championship.

2. Randy Orton defeated Santino Marella to win the Intercontinental Championship after Orton pinned Marella with a RKO.​

We cut backstage to Adamles Office where we see Mike doing paper work when Umaga bursts through the door and grabs Mike by the neck. Adamle asks what does what does Umaga want and he replies “Undatakea”. Mike then says that Umaga has it The Undertaker vs. him tonight.

3. The Briscoe Brothers defeated Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase after James Storm (who was doing Commentary) distracted DiBiase long enough for Jay Briscoe to Hit him with a boot to get the pinfall.

4. The Undertaker defeated Umaga after he pinned him with a Tombstone Piledriver.​

We cut backstage to Mike Adamle again who is rubbing his throat. He says announce a new match for Wrestlemania 25. It is a Legends Battle Royal match.

5. Yuji Nagata defeated CIMA in a ‘Non-Title’ Match after Yuji Nagata pinned CIMA using a School Boy roll up (Nagata was also using the tights).​

Next up is Vince McMahon’s decision about The Dempseys challenge. As Greg Dempsey is waiting in the ring Vince & Shane McMahon comes out and says that after a lot of consideration and thought he has decided to turn down the challenge as he is now too old and tired to wrestle any match. Greg Dempsey says that he respect Vince no less for this and as he leans in for a hand shake Shane hits him from behind with a chair and continues to hit Dempsey. When Vince asks him what the hell he is doing Shane replies that he is taking his frustration out on one of the factors that contributed to the closure of the WWE. He then says that since you are not going to accept Dempseys challenge he will accept on behalf of his father and on behalf of the McMahon family itself.

ME. John Cena & Zombie defeated Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle after John Cena pinned Kurt Angle using the Attitude Adjustment.​
__________________________________________________________________________________

ECW / Sci-Fi Network / Pre-Recorded / World Arena Sell out 11,000

ECW opens up with the Dirty Sheet Live with Morrison and The Miz and they talk about Wrestlemania 25, ECW and pies. They then welcome their guest for tonight Tommy Dreamer. Morrison and The Miz make fun of Dreamer until Dreamer says that Wrestlemania 25 is the last ever WWE event and that he doesn’t want ECW to be forgot about so he has come here tonight to challenge you two to a Tag Team match at Mania were Dreamer will be able to pick his partner. Before Morrison or Miz can reply Dreamer is jumped from behind by Swagger and is beat down by all three until Finlay and Bourne make the save.

1. Mark Henry defeated Delirious to earn a ECW Title match later tonight after he pinned Delirious using the worlds strongest slam.

2. Jack Swagger defeated Tommy Dreamer by DQ after Dreamer hit Swagger with a chair.

3. Finlay & Evan Bourne defeated Morrison & The Miz after Evan Bourne pinned Miz using the shooting star press.

ME. Zombie defeated Mark Henry to retain the ECW Championship after he pinned Henry using a Clothesline.​
__________________________________________________________________________________

SMACKDOWN / My Network / Pre-Recorded / World Arena Sell Out 11,000

SMACKDOWN opens with matt Hardy in the ring. He asks for Jeff Hardy to come out and says that ever since he found out that the WWE was ending he has had one question on his mind “who is the better brother, me or Jeff”. so I’ve decided that I want to challenge you to a match at Wrestlemania 25. Jeff hardy accepts as we go into the opening video.

1. Amazing Kong defeated Wesna after Kong pinned her using the Amazing Bomb.​

We cut backstage to Vicky Guerrero who announces that tonight the main Event will be The Undertaker vs. El Mesias in a No DQ Match.

2. The Brian Kendrick defeated Mike Quakenbush in the 1st round of the J Crown Championship Unification Tournament after Kendrick pinned Quakenbush using the Kendrick.​

We cut back stage to Rey Mystrio who is being interviewed by Jeremy Borash. Borash asks Mystrio about what he thinks about Orton winning the title and about facing him at Mania. Mystrio says that Orton is nothing but a bully and that he has been like that ever since he joined the WWE and at Mania he will teach Orton a lesson by taking the Intercontinental Championship off him.

3. AMW defeated Typhoon after Storm pinned Hulk with a Super Kick.

4. The Rock, Sting & Mr Kennedy defeated Triple H, MVP & Edge after The Rock pinned Triple H using a Rock Bottom.

ME. The Undertaker defeated El Mesias in a ‘No DQ’ Match after he pinned Mesias with a Choke Slam on the steel steps. After the match Mesias and his friend Dark Ozz came Out and they both began beating down The Undertaker until Zombie ran to make the save. SMACKDOWN ended with Undertaker and Zombie staring each other down.​

Wrestlemania Matches so far

1. WWE, World and ECW Championship Unification Match
The Undertaker vs. John Cena vs. Zombie
2. Intercontinental and Untied States Championship Unification Match
Randy Orton vs. Rey Mystrio
3. World and WWE Tag Team Championship Unification Match
Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase vs. Americas Most Wanted
4. Womens and Divas Championship Unification Match
Kelly Kelly vs. Amazing Kong
5. Legends Battle Royal
6. ‘’Singles’ Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
7. ‘Singles’ Match
Greg Dempsey vs. Shane McMahon​

RAW Results / USA Network /FedEx Forum sell out 21,000​

RAW opens up with Shane McMahon in the ring he explains that the reason he jumped Dempsey from behind with a chair. He says that Dempsey made a big mistake when he challenged Vince to a match a mania as this is not the IWC or CWW this is the WWE which his family owns. They decide what goes on, who gets fired and who does what in this company. So when Vince turned down Greg’s challenge last week he saw his chance to teach Dempsey a lesson about the wrestling business. don’t mess around in other peoples companies. Before Shane can finish the crowd pop loudly as Greg comes running to the ring to try and grab Shane. However as he had Shane backed into a corner Dolph Ziggler managed to pull Shane out of the ring. As they are walking up the ramp Ziggler begins saying that he could take out Dempsey any time he wanted to. Shane then asks if he wanted to do it right now which is meet with a immediate yes from Ziggler. Shane then calls for a Ref and the first match of the night is up next.

1. Greg Dempsey defeated Dolph Ziggler after he pinned Ziggler with a vicious Powerbomb. After the match as Ziggler was recuperating in the corner Dempsey start ripping apart the announce table. Then as Shane tries to grab Ziggler, Dempsey chases Shane up the ramp. He then gets back into the ring and floors Ziggler again with a spear. He then places Ziggler on the announce table and climbs to the top rope, he then takes one last look at Shane who is standing on the ramp before leaping off and hitting a flying elbow on to Ziggler threw the announce table.

2. James Storm /w/ Chris Harris defeated Ted DiBiase /w/ Cody Rhodes after Storm pinned DiBiase using a super kick.​

We cut backstage to Mike Adamle who announces that this year at the final Wrestlemania their will be one last battle of supremacy between RAW and SMACKDOWN. But instead of being one on one it will be a 10 Man Tag Team Elimination Match. And tonight we will have a Team RAW Qualifier Match between Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle to decide who will be RAW’s team captain at Wrestlemania.

3. Randy Orton defeated Santino Marella to retain the Intercontinental Championship after Orton pinned Marella using the RKO. After the match Orton asked for the mic were he said that since Rey is so cocky and seems to know Orton so well then Rey should come to RAW next week so they can have a “little” chat.

4. Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly in a ‘Non-title’ Match after Phoenix pinned Kelly with a School Boy roll up.​

We cut backstage John Cena who is being interviewed by Eve Torres. Torres asks Cena about is thoughts on the Unification match at Wrestlemania. Cena says he couldn’t be more excited about the match as this is the chance to go down in history as the last ever Champion of the WWE. And that he knows that both the Undertaker and Zombie will give every thing they possible can. Torres then asks Cena what he personally thinks about his opponents for the match. Cena says that he could not have more respect for The Undertaker then he has right now and that ever since the match was announced he and Zombie have become good friends and that he is going to go far in this business.

5. Kurt Angle defeated Samoa Joe to become the Team captain for Raw after he pinned Joe after a Angle Slam.

6. John Cena defeated Vladimir Kozlov after Cena pinned Kozlov using the Attitude Adjustment.​

ECW Results / Sci-Fi / Pre-Recorded / FedEx Forum sell out 21,000​

ECW opens up with an announcement that all three of the participants at Wrestlemania are here to night and will be in matches. Undertaker will face Mark Henry, John Cena will tag with Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase to face Mike Knox &AMW and Zombie will face The Great Khali.

1. The Undertaker defeated Mark Henry after Undertaker made Henry submit using the Hells gate.

2. John Cena, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase defeated Mike Knox & AMW after Cena pinned Chris Harris after the Attitude Adjustment.

3. John Morrison defeated Finlay after he made Finlay submit using the Sharp Shooter. After the match Morrison, The Miz and Swagger continued beating Finlay’s already injured leg until Dreamer & Bourne came out to make the save.

4. Zombie defeated The Great Khali after Zombie pinned Khali using the Brain Dead.​

(After ECW on WWE.com it was announced that Finlay had suffered a leg injury and would not be able to make it to Wrestlemania. It was also announced that Jack Swagger, John Morrison and The Miz will face Tommy Dreamer, Evan Bourne and a partner of their choice.)

SMACKDOWN Results / My Network / Pre-recorded / FedEx Forum sell out 21,000

SMACKDOWN opens with the announcement that Zombie will face off against The Undertaker later tonight.

1. Rey Mystrio defeated Mark Briscoe in the 1st Round of The IWC Cup II after Mystrio pinned Briscoe after a Splash. After the Match Rey got on the mic and accepted Ortons challenge of going to RAW​

We cut back stage to Vicky Guerrero who announces that tonight we will have a Team SMACKDOWN Captain Qualifier Match where her man Edge will face Sting.

2. Go Shiozaki defeated MVP in the 1st Round of The IWC Cup II after Shiozaki pinned MVP after a Exploder Suplex.

3. Thunder & Lightening defeated AMW in a ‘No DQ Tag Team Legacy Challenge’ Match. This was after Cody Rhodes suplexed James Storm throw a table and Thunder then hit the Verdict on to a chair and pinned storm to get the win.

4. Sting defeated Edge in a ‘Team SMACKDOWN Captain Qualifier’ Match. After Sting pinned Edge using the Scorpion Death Drop.

5. The Rock vs. Triple H ended in a double-count out.

6. The Undertaker defeated Zombie after Undertaker pinned Zombie after a Tombstone Pile driver.​

CWW Overload / BBC 2 / CWW Asylum Sell Out 10,920
Overload opens up in Greg Dempseys Office.

Dempsey: Hello ladies and Gentlemen welcome to tonight’s spectaculars known as Overload. Well tonight we will have a lot going as at Trophy of Hell their will be a 8 man Hardcore Tournament were every match will be a type (e.g. Falls Count Anywhere, Street Fight etc). tonight we will see three qualifying matches as Zombie will face ZMonster. We will also see the debuts of Wifebeater and Andei Arlovski in qualifying matches of their own. And last but in no way least tonight we will crown a new number 1 contender in a 16 man over the top rope battle royal.

We then cut to ringside with Andrew Roloff.

Roloff: People I could not be more excited about tonight as this card is more packed then an all you can eat for a $1 restaurant full of fat guys. Now up first is a Trophy of Hell Qualifier where we will see Wifebeater in his first match for CWW against Mark Henry from the WWE.

1st Match ’TOH Qualifier’ Match
Wifebeater vs. Mark Henry​
Straight from the start Henry did not have a chance as Wifebeater was too tough and took any offence move Henry tried to do. Wifebeater got the victory in the match by Suplexing Henry out of the ring throw a table on the outside and pinned him to the win.

Winner: Wifebeater
Time: 10:89
Stars: 2.5/5

After the match we cut backstage to Jeremy Borash who is Interviewing Johnny Christ.

Borash: now tonight Christ…

Borash is interrupted by a man dressed as Jesus.

Jesus: you talking to me?
Borash: no sorry I was talking to Johnny Christ.

He points towards Johnny.

Jesus: oh ok.

Jesus walks off.

Borash: anyway Johnny tonight you team with Joe again to face Lesnar & Ortiz what are you thinking going into this?

Johnny: well Borash I couldn’t be more excited as at Cyber Saturday I successfully defended my championship against to of the best wrestlers to have ever stepped in the ring . And tonight we step into the ring one more time to tear that place up have one hell of a match one more time.

Borash: lets not forget about the battle royal later tonight to crown a new number one contender for your heavyweight title.

Johnny: lets just say I am gunna be paying close attention to see who comes out with the victory.

Borash: we are running out of time so just one more quick question. Tonight a friend of Ortiz and Lesnars will be debuting called Andei Arlovski.

Christ: so we are supposed to be scared of a guy with a Russian name? please he’ll probably debut, have a face like a constipated sheep, kick his opponent a couple of times before going back to the mother land because the women here shave their legs.

2nd match J Crown Championship Unification Tournament 1st round
Kenta vs. Naomichi Marufuji​

The match of the night came from these two Japanese greats who left everything in the ring to just try and make it to the next round of the Tournament. Towards the end of the match as Marufuji and Kenta where on the top rope Marufuji managed to hit the back flip uranoga slam and when he went for the pin Kenta some how managed to kick out. Kenta would gain the win in the after Marufuji attempted a standing Moonsault spring board of the ropes and Kenta caught him and managed to hit the G2S on Marufuji and pinned him to get the win.

Winner: Kenta
Time: 18:43

3rd Match ‘TOH Qualifier’ Match
Zombie vs. ZMonster​

Zombie would not give up in this match regardless of what ever ZMonster tried to him. As ZMonster was recovering in the ring Zombie was searching for weapons under the ring he pulled a chair and slide it into the ring before once again going under to search before finally pulling out a Sledge hammer (little did Zombie know that this would help end the match). After ZMonster had kicked out of the lariat Zombie then through the chair at ZMonster only for him to catch it. Zombie then grabbed the Sledge hammer and hit the chair back into the face of ZMonster he would then pin him to Qualify for the Trophy Of Hell.

Winner: Zombie
Time: 13:26

After the match Zombie asked for the microphone.

Zombie: Booker T you want to jump me from behind because of what happened in mine and Rocks match? Well im sorry for what happened but it was an accident and that’s the chance we take every time we step in this ring. So Booker instead of jumping me how about we settle this like men face to face at IWC Superbash. Heck you can even bring snap dizzle wizzle no infact bring the whole of the HCW cause if you wanna blame me come and do it to my face.

Part 2 coming soon!!!!

CWW Overload
Part 2

4th Match 'Tag Team' Match
Biggest Bulldog and Gabriel Fly defeated Team UK. After Bulldog pinned Spud with a Tombstone Piledriver.​
Winners: Biggest Bulldog and Gabriel Fly
Time: 10:26

After the match Greg Dempsey came out and announced the Intercontinental Championship match at Trophy of Hell would be a British Nightmare Rules Match (No DQ 2 Out 3 Falls).

5th Match 'TOH Qualifier' Match
Andei Arlovski defeated Mad Man Manson in a ‘TOH Qualifier’ Match after he pinned Manson with a Lariat.​
Winner: Andei Arlovski
Time: 06:17

We cut to a Recap of Cyber Saturday.

6th Match 'Tag Team' Match
Tito Ortiz & Brock Lesnar defeated Samoa Joe & Johnny Christ. After Ortiz pinned Joe with the Punt kick to the side of the head.​

Winners: Tito Ortiz & Brock Lesnar
Time: 18:26

After the match Greg Dempsey came out once again and announced that Tito Ortiz would face Samoa Joe at Trophy of Hell in a ‘No Weapons Barred’ Match.

Main Event
(IWC World Champion) Union Jack won a ‘16 Man No 1 Contender CWW Championship Battle Royal’ Match.

TOH Match Announcements

1. CWW World Championship
Johnny Christ vs. Union Jack
2. Intercontinental Championship 'British Nightmare Rules' Match
Biggest Bulldog vs. Pac
3. 'No Weapons Barred' Match
Tito Ortiz vs. Samoa Joe

Trophy of Hell Tournament qualifiers
1. Zombie
2. Andei Arlovski
3. Wifebeater​

IWC Superbash Announcements

With Pressure growing in Japan between WORLD-1 and Typhoon both NJPW and DragonGate have announced that CIMA will defend the IWGP Championship against Yuji Nagata and Satoshi Kojima and Shingo will defend the OTG Championship against BxB Hulk.

AJPW Triple Crown Champion Suwama has announced that he will finally cash in his challenge oppotunity against Takeshi Morishma as he is looking for revenge against Morishma after he pinned Suwama at a recent show.

with the recent injury to The Rock and the hatred that seems to be emerging from this between CWW and HCW Zombie has challenged Booker T to a match at Superbash with Booker T accepting and issuing a challenge of his own.

with a new JCrown Champion being crowned at Superbash IWC officals have announced that a New Japan Rumble match will take place as well to crown the first number one contender to the Championship.

Superbash matches so far.

1. The IWC Cup III 1st Round
2. IWC JCrown Championship Unification Tournament Final
vs.
3. Number One Contender Anything Goes Openweight Championship Final
vs.
4. IWC World Heavyweight Championship
Union Jack vs Takashi Sugueira
5. IWGP World Championship
CIMA vs. Yuji Nagata vs. Satoshi Kojima
6. OTG Championship
Shingo vs. BxB Hulk
7. AJPW Triple Crown Championship
Suwama vs. Takeshi Morishma
8. 'Singles' Match
Zombie vs. Booker T
9. 'New Japan Rumble' Match​

WWE Recap
RAW

It is announced that Shane McMahon vs. Greg Dempsey will now be a ‘Unsactioned’ Match.

Team Raw Announced
1. ‘C’ Kurt Angle
2. Chris Jericho
3. CM Punk
4. Batista
5. Shawn Michaels

WMXV 12 Diva Tag Team Match: Mickie James, Amy Summers, Melina, Wesna, Eden Black & Candice Michelle vs. Maryse, Beth Phoenix, Natalie, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky & Michelle McCool Announced

John Cena is the General Manager of RAW for the night.

John Cena defeated The Big Show.

Rey Mystrio and Cryme Tyme defeated Abyss and The Briscoe Brothers (Randy Orton was on commentary). After the match Orton tried to attack Mystrio but was chased away by Cryme Tyme.

Amazing Kong vs. Amy Summers ended in a No Contest.

Cody Rhodes defeated Chris Harris.

It is announced that the WWE Unification Undisputed Championship match is now a TLC Match.

ECW

Zombie is the General Manager for the night.

The third member of Evan Bourne’s and Tommy Dreamers team is RVD.

RVD defeated John Morrison.

AMW defeated Kevin Steen & El Generico.

Amazing Kong defeated Amy Summers in a ‘Extreme Rules’ Match.

Zombie defeated Kane.

SMACKDOWN

The Undertaker is the General Manager for the night (He hasn’t turned up).

Team SMACKDOWN Announced
1. ‘C’ Sting
2. Edge
3. MVP
4. Mr Kennedy
5. Shelton Benjamin

WMXV The Rock vs. Triple H Announcement

Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy Contract Signing

Jeff Hardy defeated ZMonster

The Undertaker Graveyard Promo

Zombie defeated John Morrison

Kelly Kelly defeated Maryse

Randy Orton defeated Rey Mystrio​

IWC Catch up

Wrestlemania 25 results​

Mickie James, Amy Summers, Melina, Wesna, Eden Black & Candice Michelle defeated Maryse, Beth Phoenix, Natalie, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky & Michelle McCool. After Mickie James pinned Michelle McCool with Long Kiss good night.

Jeff Hardy defeated Matt Hardy.

Team SKACKDOWN defeated Team RAW with the sole survivor being Edge. Order of Elimination: CM Punk pinned Shelton Benjamin, MVP pinned CM Punk, Sting pinned Kurt Angle, Batista pinned MVP, Shawn Michaels pinned Mr Kennedy, Sting pinned Chris Jericho, Edge pinned Batista, Shawn Michaels pinned Sting and Edge pinned Shawn Michaels.

Amazing Kong defeated Kelly Kelly to unify the Womens Title and Divas Title. Kong pinned Kelly after a Awesome Bomb.

‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin won the ‘Legends’ Battle Royal.

Tommy Dreamer, Evan Bourne & R.V.D defeated John Morrison, The Miz & Jack Swagger

The Legacy defeated A.M.W to unify the WWE Tag Team Titles & World Tag Team Title. After Rhodes pinned Chris Harris after a DDT. (during this match a mysterious figure can be seen standing on stage taking down notes).

Randy Orton defeated Rey Mystrio to Unifi the IC Title and US Title. After he pinned Mystrio to using the RKO.

Greg Dempsey defeated Shane McMahon in a ‘Unsanctioned’ Match. After Vince came down and low-blowed Shane. Greg Dempsey then pinned Shane using a spin buster through a table. After the match Vince and Greg hugged while Shane looked on in disguise.

ME: John Cena defeated The Undertaker and Zombie to Unify the WWE Title, WWE World Title and ECW Title in a ‘TLC’ match. Cena managed to hit the attitude adjustment on Zombie and The Undertaker at the same time throw a group of tables. After the match Cena helped a barely conch’s Zombie to his feet and gave him a hug. Undertaker also showed his respect to both men by going on one knee. The lights went out and when the Undertaker came back on he had disappeared (is this the last we have seen of him?). The show ended with all the superstars came out and celebrated together.​

AAA & CCC Rey de Reyes results.​

Rey de Reyes Section 1
Charly Manson defeated Zombie, Abyss & El Mesias. (Zombie Pinned Abyss after a Brain Dead, El Mesias pinned Zombie after a splash and Charly Manson pinned Mesias after a piledriver)

Rey de Reyes Section 2
El Zorro defeated Union Jack, CIMA & Crazy Boy. (Union Jack pinned Crazy Boy after a London Calling (back stabber), Union Jack pinned CIMA with a London Calling (back stabber) and El Zorro pinned Union Jack with a school boy roll up)

Rey de Reyes Section 3
Samoa Joe defeated Zmonster, Yuji Nagata & Shocker. (Samoa Joe pinned Yuji Nagata with a ole ole kick, Shocker pinned Zmonster with a cross body & Samoa Joe made Shocker submit using a sleep hold)

Rey de Reyes Section 4
Dr Wagner Jr defeated Kenzo Suzuki, Johnny Christ & Hector Garza. (Christ pinned Garza with a JKC, Wagner Jr pinned Suzuki with a Tombstone & Wagner Jr pinned Christ with a Tombstone)

'Number 1 Contender AAA Tag Team Championship' Match
D-Generation MEX defeated Thunder & Lightening. After X-Pac pinned Thunder with a X-Factor.

CCC World Heavyweight Championship
Dos Caras Jr defeated Cibernetico to win the CCC World Heavyweight Championship after Cibernetico was declared unfit to continue (Chessman jumped him before the match).

'Six Man Tag Team' Match
Hart Foundation 2.0 & Dark Ozz defeated Vampiro, Marco Corleone & La Parka. After Teddy Hart pinned Parka after he hit the open hart surgery (once again the mysterious figure is seen on the stage taking notes).

J Crown Championship Unification Tournament 1st round
Mistico defeated Ross Jordan. After Mistico pinned Jordan with a hurricanrana.

Rey de Reyes Final
Charly Manson defeated Dr Wagner Jr, El Zorro & Samoa Joe. (Samoa Joe pinned Wagner Jr with a Lariat, Manson pinned Zorro with a piledriver & Manson pinned Joe with a Powerbomb)

AAA World Heavyweight Championship
Chessman defeated Cibernetico & Gabriel Fly to win the AAA World Heavyweight Championship. Chessman pinned Cibernetico after he hit him with a steel chair. Chessman pinned Fly with a power slam.

MMA results.​
Quarter Final
Andrei Arlovski beat Frank Mir in the 2nd round
Brock Lesnar beat Dan Henderson in the 4th round
Tito Ortiz beat Chuck Liddell in the 2nd round
Michael Bisping beat Josh Barnett in the 2nd round

Semi Final
Brock Lesnar beat Andei Arlovski in the 3rd round
Tito Ortiz beat Michael Bisping in the 2nd round

JCrown Championship Tournament​
Mistico and Kenta advance to the final

CWW Announcement​

CWW have announced that they have brought the Rights to the WWE (meaning that they now also own the rights to ECW and WCW) for around $281 Million.

IWC Superbash Results​

1. Tito Ortiz defeated Brock Lesnar in the Number One Contender Anything Goes Openweight Championship Final by Judges decision.

2. Naomichi Marufuji won the New Japan Rumble (and to earn a shot at the JCrown Championship).

3. BxB Hulk defeated Shingo to win the OTG Championship after he pinned Shingo using a shooting star press.

4. Suwama defeated Takashi Morishma to retain the AJPW Triple Crown Championship after Suwama pinned Morishma using the Last Ride.

5. Union Jack defeated Takashi Sugeira to win the IWC World Heavyweight Championship after he pinned Sugeira with the London Calling (back stabber).

6. Zombie vs. Booker T ended in a No Contest.

7. Yuji Nagata defeated CIMA & Satoshi Kojima to win the IWGP World Championship after he pinned Kojima with a back drop driver (the camera cuts back stage to see the mysterious figure once again watching the match taking notes. Andrew Roloff randomly calls him “Napoleon“).

8. Kenta defeated Mistico in the IWC JCrown Championship Unification Tournament Final after he pinned Mistico using the G2S.

9. Mitsuharu Misawa defeated Kenta Kobashi in The IWC Cup III 1st Round after Misawa pinned him using a spinning elbow.

CWW Announcement

Zombie wins the Trophy of Hell.
“Napoleon” is seen watch the tag team weapons match between Thunder & Lightening and The Dempsey Brothers.
Biggest Bulldog retained the Intercontinental Title.
Samos Joe defeated Tito Ortiz in a ‘No Weapons Barred’ match.
Johnny Christ defeated Union Jack to retain the CWW World Heavyweight Title in a ‘Insane Street Fight’ match.

Anything Goes Announcement

Anything Goes recently released a video clip of Quinton ’Rampage’ Jackson’s reaction to finding out that his next opponent on YouTube. Here is the transcript.

Jackson: Really? Dam I’m looking forward to taking on that cocky shit in the octagon. As he needs to be taught a lesson of manners and I’m looking very forward to teaching him some.

CWW OVERLOAD / BBC 2 / CWW Asylum Sell Out 11,000

After the opening video and pyro the camera cuts to Andrew Roloff and JBL doing commentary.

Roloff: Ladies and Gentlemen you are in for one hell a fantastic night as after the craziest couple everything will come to a head tonight.

JBL: that’s right tonight Zombie will come out to explain why he attacked Christ at HCW and Greg Dempsey will reveal who is the new Executive Director of Revolution.

Roloff: so stay tuned.

We cut to the main camera as Jeremy Borash as announces the 1st match of the night.

Borash: Our 1st match is a ‘Tag Team’ match scheduled for one fall. Out first in their debut for the CWW is Jason Sensation and Aviv Maayan of the Welsh Assembly.

The Welsh Assembly’s music starts up and it’s immediately meet with boo’s from the crowd. As soon Jason Sensation gets in the ring he grabs the mic from Jeremy Borash.

Sensation: you people are the saddest bunch of scum bags I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. I mean you boo us before you even know who the hell we are. So you know what we hate all of you so go ahead boo cause the only reason why we’re here is because this is an immiscible opportunity that we could not give up. As soon as we make a name for our selves in this crappy company we’re gunna we’ll be moving on to bigger brighter things.

1st Match ’Tag Team’ Match
Welsh Assembly vs. Team UK​

A very good opening match for tonight. Sensation and Maayan put on up a good effort and showed why they were given a chance. The match ended for a disqualification victory for Team UK after Jason cracked Pac with a vicious chair shot.

Winners: Team UK
Time 09:31

We cut to a VT of Zombie arriving earlier today.

Roloff: this was zombie arriving earlier this morning to the arena. He told use that tonight he would explain why he attacked Johnny and he says he also has a message for HCW.

2nd Match ‘Singles’ Match
Andei Arlovski vs. Union Jack

A brutal match which saw Arlovski not hold anything back as he full force on the IWC Champion. With the brutality that Arlovski showed Jack still managed to hold his own against the monster. At the end of the match Arlovski tried to hit the Superplex on Jack, however Jack managed to reverse this into a London calling and managed to just get the pinfall.

Winner: Union Jack
Time: 12:15

Roloff: wow what a match. Now up next people is Zombie’s explanation, but first is an announcement by the IWC interim Director of Authority so stay tuned my friend cause if you don’t ill burn your house down.

JBL: you have big problems.

The camera cuts backstage to see a chair with its back towards the camera. It spins around to reveal the one and only Vince Russo (this is meet with unanimous boo‘s from the crowd).

Russo: hello their, you of course know me as Vince Russo. I have been appointed the interim Director of Authority of IWC.

(the crowd breaks out into “fire Russo”)

Russo: well I am proud to announce that the next IWC event will be called ‘Enclosed’. This event was last seen at the IWC World Tour and of course is a all cage match event. Now so far their have been two matches announced for the show. The first is going to ‘10 men in a cage’ Match. The match will start of with four people in the cage. When a star is pinned or made to submit a new star will replace him until all stars have entered the match. The next match is going to be ‘Queen of the Cage’ Match. The match will start of with 6 women on the outside of the cage, the object is too get inside. Once two women are inside the match can only be one by pinfall or submission. Thank you very much I’ve been Vince Russo.

The camera cuts back to ringside. Second later the well know music of Zombie begins playing this is met with a mixture of boo’s and cheers. Zombie comes down the ramp and grabs a mic before getting in the ring.

Zombie: I understand why you want to boo. I cant believe what I did. I attacked my best friend the guy I consider my brother. But I am not the type to do things with out a valid reason. The past couple of months ever since we started being “friendly” with HCW Johnny has been changing. Those “mega star rappers” have been talking to Christ about how he can be and how he can take the world by storm. This started to make Johnny think he was better than all of use in the locker room but of course he never wanted you the fans to know. So with before our match at HCW I found Johnny Christ with some of the HCW top brass. They were talking about him leaving CWW and jumping ship to them. Our supposed “friends” were doing a deal behind our backs. And Johnny didn’t have the balls to tell me to my face. So I’m not proud at what I did but I could not hold my anger any more and I just exploded.

Johnny Christ suddenly appears on the big screen.

Johnny: so the truth is finally out. You told the fans what I finally think. Well its all true, my contract is running out and I have been negotiating with HCW. As my star is being hold down by this company. I could be rolling in it if it weren’t for the biggest buzz kill in this company. You. You have been holding me down for too long. And I have had enough of you getting in my way as what ever I do you get in my way. Lets remind our selves of “Last Man Standing” I defeated Brock Lesnar to win the CWW World Heavyweight Championship. You go and throw yourselves throw a burning table and go onto retain the ECW Title against JBL. You always go and outshine me all the time. So HCW promised me the world and I accepted.

Zombie: this is why the tip toeing of the super powers has to end know. We have been annoying each for to long. So now it begins Johnny has chosen I have IWC, ladies and gentlemen this is were we choose sides.

Zombie drops the mic and points up to Johnny before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp.

A VT is shown promoting IWC Enclosed.

3rd Match ‘6 on 6 Tag Team’ Match
Cryme Tyme, The Dempsey Brothers & AMW vs. The Legacy, Briscoe Brothers, Thunder & Lightening​

A special match for here tonight which showed why CWW is the place to see Tag Team wrestling. AMW showed their viciousness in this match when they delivered the Death Sentence to Cody Rhodes to the outside of the ring. Shane Dempsey was taken out of the match after Lightening back dropped him over the top rope (Dempsey hit his head awkwardly when he landed). Dempsey was then escorted away by EMT’s. A huge surprise was in store when the man known Napoleon was spotted at the top of the ramp. Thunder would get the victory for his team after he and Lightening hit their version of the 3-D on Shad, Thunder then pinned him to get the win.

Winners: The Legacy, Briscoe Brothers, Thunder & Lightening
Time: 18:20

A VT is shown promoting Greg Dempseys announcement of the new Executive Director of CWW.

4th Match Womens Title
Mickie James vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. Eden Black vs. Maryse​

One of the best women’s matches in a long time which seems to make every one in the crowd extremely happy. Maryse would be the women to finally end James’s epic title reign after James was one the top rope trying to Superplex Laveaux, this was when Maryse got involved in the action by pushing Laveaux to the floor. She then hit a sun set power bomb on James and pinned her to get the victory.

Winner: and new Womens Champion Maryse
Time: 10:34

Up next is Greg Dempseys announcement of the new Executive Director of Revolution.

Greg Dempseys music starts up and he makes his way out to the stage with a microphone in hand.

Dempsey: as all of you know tonight I have come out here to announce the new Executive Director of CWW. Now with the cold war coming to the end because of the actions of Zombie earlier tonight, I thought that Revolution would need one hell of a leader. That he needs to be strong. So this is why I have chosen this man to be the leader. Vince McMahon!

The famous music “no chance in hell” begins playing and Vince McMahon comes out to cheers.

McMahon: Thank you very much. I have had a very bad couple of months so this is going to be the beginning of a new era. So tonight we are gunna start as we mean to go on so tonight we will be having a ‘8 Man Tag Team’ Match pitting Zombie, Samoa Joe, John Cena & CIMA vs. Ortiz, Lesnar and BxB and the IWGP World Champion Yuji Nagata from Typhoon.

Up next is a quick VT which announces that Kenta will defend the IWC JCrown Championship against Number One Contender Naomichi Marufuji at IWC Enclosed.

MAIN EVENT ’8 Man Tag Team’ Match
Zombie, Samoa Joe, John Cena & CIMA vs. Ortiz, Lesnar & Typhoon (BxB Hulk and Yuji Nagata.

An excellent match to end tonights broadcast as the feuds between these 8 men began to reach a breaking point. CIMA only had eyes for the Typhoon leader and IWGP champion Yuji Nagata and once these two finally got in the ring CIMA would nearly break his neck trying to hit a cross body onto Nagata. At one point during the match as CIMA and Nagata were fighting at ringside when Hulk attacked CIMA from behind. This was when Shingo seemed to appear from out of no where to even the odds by clothes lining Hulk over the barricade. CIMA would then take out Nagata out with a vicious wrist clutch exploder on the outside of the ring. Lesnar and Joe could not take their eyes of each other once they had gotten down to ringside this ended when Joe suplexed Lesnar through the announce table. As this was going on this left Ortiz facing Zombie and Cena alone in the ring. Ortiz did managed to put up a fight but could not last long, he was pinned after Cena delivered the attitude adjustment, Zombie then hit a leg drop of the top rope and pinned him to get the victory for his team.

Winners: Zombie, Samoa Joe, John Cena & CIMA
Time 16:58

After the match during the final second of Revolution as Cena, Joe and CIMA had left the ring and Zombie was celebrating Johnny Christ (with the CWW World Championship) came out of the crowd with a chair and floored Zombie with a single swing. Then as Zombie was getting to his feet Christ floored him once again with the JKC. The final image we saw of Revolution was Johnny Christ Standing over a motionless Zombie holding his CWW Championship in the air.

QUICK RESULTS
1. TEAM UK DEFEATED WELSH ASSEMBLY BY DQ.

2. UNION JACK DEFEATED ANDEI ARLOVSKI.

3. THE LEGACY, BRISCOE BROTHERS, THUNDER & LIGHTENING DEFEATED CRYME TYME, AMW & DEMPSEY BROTHERS.

4. MARYSE DEFEATED MICKIE JAMES, EDEN BLACK & ROXXI LAVEAUX TO WIN THE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP

5. ZOMBIE, SAMAO JOE, JOHN CENA & CIMA DEFEATED TITO ORTIZ, BROCK LESNAR & TYPHOON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back