• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've met Zack Ryder in a bathroom

#hamler

That's all folks.
I haven't really thought of this until now but a while back, when Zack Ryder was Brett Major (half of the Major Bros.) I met him. It was OVW, at a little house show here in my town. It was a church gym and all the wrestlers changed in a certain room away from everyone however, everyone used the same bathroom. So you'd go to the bathroom and see some guy putting on his face paint or putting on some babyoil or whatever. So I was taking a piss, and Ryder walks up and pisses in the urinal next to me. I washed my hands and he starts talking to me about wrestling. True story. He shook my hand after his tag match.

I should've got his autograph and sold that shit on ebay.

You saw Zack Ryder penis? Good God HAMLER!! :D just kidding!
I never met a wrestler in my life, Portugal isn't really that good for more than a house show from SD! per year :( but they still have their own toilets I'm sure

Thats cool. I met Matt Striker back when he was still working the indie scene. Have also met the Big Show back when he was the giant in WCW and still had hair. Also was trained by former WWE Tag Team Champion Pat Tanaka

I haven't really thought of this until now but a while back, when Zack Ryder was Brett Major (half of the Major Bros.) I met him. It was OVW, at a little house show here in my town. It was a church gym and all the wrestlers changed in a certain room away from everyone however, everyone used the same bathroom. So you'd go to the bathroom and see some guy putting on his face paint or putting on some babyoil or whatever. So I was taking a piss, and Ryder walks up and pisses in the urinal next to me. I washed my hands and he starts talking to me about wrestling. True story. He shook my hand after his tag match.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were gonna say something like "...after I got up off the toilet and turned around"

You saw Zack Ryder penis? Good God HAMLER

Why didn't you cut that shit off and sell it on Ebay!?! Haven't you ever seen District 9? There's gotta be some crazy-ass African tribesmen who would pay BANK for the super powers that that thing possesses!

Really? You think Dashex is stupider than this? FUCK YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back