Is the whole couple thing with Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero a shot at Hulk Hogan?

CM Steel

A REAL American
Every wrestling fan knows that WWE chairman Vince McMahon and the "immortal" Hulk Hogan go way back making history & millions together back in the WWF. Since 2003 when Hulk Hogan started playing the "Mr. America" charactor on Smackdown. That's around the time Vince & Hulk started to have major problems and issues with each other creative wise. So Hulk Hogan for the next few years would go in & out of the WWE working for Vince McMahon.

And then Hulk Hogan's personal life started to crumble starting with his marriage falling apart with a divorce from wife Linda. Who started dating a much, much younger man. Making Linda a Cougar in the eyes of many. So could it be Vince McMahon somewhat taking a shot at Hulk Hogan by having a on-screen couple in Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero?

Vince has been known for doing stuff like this in the past to Hulk. By giving former WWE diva Jillian Hall a gimmick which was a spin off Hulk Hogan's daugther Brooke's singing career. It sucked!

So, Is the whole couple thing with Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero a shot at Hulk Hogan? I just that Vince & Hulk need to come together one day and make peace. And now that Hulk Hogan is leaving TNA/Impact wrestling, he should come back home to the WWE under a legends contract and retire in the WWE.

How about Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher? Is that mcMahon taking a pot shot at them as well? I believe it is just a storyline. Maybe coincidence it coincides with an event that happened a while ago? I don't know but I believe you're reading way too much into this. I believe Hogan will end up grovelling back to mcmahon and realize his inflated ego really was not all it was cracked up to be. Maybe then his "I WAS SELLIN OUT MSG WHEN YOU WERE IN DIAPERS BROTHER!" thing will go away and he will instead say. "I am here to help in any way possible. I won't make snide comments about limo driver pay. I won't bury people backstage or onscreen. Most of all I'll actually stay in the back and not try and hog the limelight from people more deserving of it than me at this point in time." I guess I can keep dreaming huh? Hogan is a LEGEND. He is what made wrestling what it is today. Terry just needs to stop and just let things be. The point of that last rant is I cannot see Hogan ending up back in the WWE since he is no longer relevant. Heres to you hanging it up one mroe time...for real terry.

No, definitely not. Vickie's "cougar" gimmick is a ploy to get heat and, obviously, it worked (that and her annoying "EXCUSE ME" among a few other things).

The whole idea your proposing is way to far fetched to be true.

Vickie and Dolph aren't even dating on screen anymore. They are just business associates. Basically, she's JUST his manager.

If it had been Jillian Hall and Ziggler I'd have agreed but that's reading far too much into things. It's more a case of "Vickie gets heat...let's spread the wealth"

No absolutely not. The whole notion that Vickie is managing Ziggler as a shot at Hulk Hogan is utterly absurd. Vickie is managing Ziggler to rub some of the heat she generates onto Dolph. In other words Vickie is managing Dolph to get him over more besides Vickie and Dolph have already mentioned several times that their relationship together is strictly business they've past the part of the whole Vickie is dating Dolph thing. I'm not 100% sure on this but wasn't Vickie with Edge before Hulk got divorced from his wife?

I wouldn't say that it is not possible given the history that we know of. I don't think its very likely though and your theory has one huge fundamental flaw.

What about Edge? They started this on-screen relationship thing and I do believe that took place well before the Hogan split.

Vickie and Dolph aren't even dating on screen anymore. They are just business associates. Basically, she's JUST his manager.

That's true. Meanwhile, I don't think Vickie/Dolph has anything to do with Hogan; it's just a way to keep Vickie in the picture while using her to cover up the lack of excitement in Dolph's personality.

Fortunately, WWE has been de-emphasizing Vickie's participation since her days of "glory" as a Smackdown character. The "Excuse me" thing has worn thin and the company has been smart enough to turn it down a few notches. A "shrill bitch" personality has only a short-term appeal and management is smart enough to know it.

The Dolph-Swagger interaction became a little more interesting after the two of them shook hands after Dolph's match on Monday; I wasn't expecting that because it seemed they were strictly antagonistic toward each other. Still, we don't know whether they're going to wind up teaming or killing each other.

The irony is; Vickie is no longer necessary to the program between those two; she just dances around and shrieks at the two of them..... they could handle things without her.

I guess R-Truth isn't the only one who sees conspiracies all over the place. I fail to see how the on-screen angle with Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with Hulk Hogan.

So, just because Hogan's personal life has been fodder for the tabloids the past couple of years that means that there's some sort of underhanded conspiracy of Vince McMahon to take shots at Hogan through wrestling angles? I'm sorry but this is just complete and utter nonsense. It's laughable quite frankly.

Aside from that, Vickie & Dolph haven't really been a "couple" for quite a while now. They have a business arrangement with Vickie simply being Ziggler's manager but Ziggler, his character been the arrogant narcissist that he is, hasn't been in favor of the idea of Vickie bringing other people under her management. Based on this past Monday, however, the WWE may have decided to go in another direction. Instead of having Ziggler & Swagger feuding, it looks as though the WWE MIGHT, just MIGHT, be moving towards giving Vickie a legit stable of wrestlers to manage.

You know what, when I first saw Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero together, I immediately thought of Hulk Hogan's wife and some younger guy that she's dating that I didn't even know existed. It's true. It's damn true.

OK, it's not true. I don't read TMZ nearly enough to even know what Hulk Hogan's ex-wife is called, and neither does anyone else, really. The idea that WWE likes to take shots at TNA and/or former employees is nonsense. I'm sure they have better things to do than build a lengthy, over year-long angle to take a shot at a person working for a company that bears no threat to WWE's business interests whatsoever.

ABSOLUTELY!!! Vickie and Dolph are just like Hulk and Linda! And Zack Ryder's internet show is a knock on Hogan's Saturday morning cartoon show!! And half the crowd booing John Cena? That's a carefully laid out plan by Vince McMahon to create a SuperFace character, let him get stale, and have the crowd boo him, and in doing so, vicariously boo Hulk Hogan!! GENIUS!!!

Nope...not even a little bit.

I don't see any kind of correlation between Dolph/Vickie and anything Hogan related. While none of us know what the writers or Vince's true intentions are with storylines, I'm willing to bet this has nothing to do with Hogan. Vince in his ignorance doesn't take anything seriously as competition anymore. So taking a shot at Hogan through Dolph/Vickie doesn't seem likely to me.

Is the whole couple thing with Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero a shot at Hulk Hogan?

No, I think that you are over-analyzing stuff. It is just a simple and unintentional coincidence.

By the same logic, Miz and Truth's 'U suck' song would be a shot at Kurt Angle.

ABSOLUTELY!!! Vickie and Dolph are just like Hulk and Linda! And Zack Ryder's internet show is a knock on Hogan's Saturday morning cartoon show!! And half the crowd booing John Cena? That's a carefully laid out plan by Vince McMahon to create a SuperFace character, let him get stale, and have the crowd boo him, and in doing so, vicariously boo Hulk Hogan!! GENIUS!!!

Nope...not even a little bit.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Because we all know that Vickie Guerrero is just like Linda Hogan, right? That Vince McMahon is so evil and accurate in ripping off of everything else. Of course, that would make Vickie the mother of Jillian Hall. Damn, that's one fugly family. And The Hulkster shrunk in the dryer and came out more talented in Dolph Ziggler. I can see how people make that mistake :lol:

I think you're a bit off here. The Vickie/Ziggler angle has nothing to do with Hulk. It's not a shot at him or his family. Neither was Jillian's singing gimmick. That had been around before Brooke started her so-called "singing" career. She used to come out to "Toxic" and she wanted to use that again with this gimmick, it was mocking Britney Spears not Brooke Hogan. As for Vickie, the cougar thing is just another way to get her over as a heel. She's nowhere near as attractive as her character is trying to make people think and it's annoying, thus adding to her already large amount of heel heat. The disturbing pairing of Ziggler and Vickie has been helpful for Ziggler as a heel, and that's the only purpose it served because they never meant to take a shot at Hogan with that. Any similarities are coincidental and entirely unrelated if you ask me.

No I really don't think that the vickie and ziggler storyline thing is a shot at Hogan, because A) vickie and Ziggler are just business partners now on air and not dating on air. B) If VKM wanted to take a shot at Hogan, Then there are other ways just like how cena said he would wrestle somewhere else "brother" after losing to cm punk. C) if vkm wanted to take a shot at Hogan, he would have had vickie as a joke date someone that looked like hogan, or have a hogan look alike come out and lose all the time like when vkm did the gillberg thing

Everyone knows that if Vince wants to take a shot at Hulk Hogan he would just do it,he wouldn't beat around the bush.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back