Is It Time?

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
For a new name? A lot of people seem to be changing their names right now, and well, I figured I should change mine too, maybe to start off the year on a new foot and maybe gain some more recognition. Then I realized, everyone is playing off of wrestler's names, and mine is already a wrestler. Also I beileve I am beginning to get noticed a little bit around here.

So what do you think ? Is it time for a name change and if so, what should it be? Post your ideas here.

Don't change your name. Your name is one of my favorites and I can't wait to change mine back to the original

Leafy, if it makes you feel any better I regret changing my name too. I'm dropping the jobber gimmick, so it really doesnt fit any more.

also, Clark KENTA?

I should have seen the falling of the squad coming. Like 23 days until I can change it.

Don't change it. When people change their screen-names it becomes harder to recognize them, you shouldn't change it unless you don't like being "SuperCrazy" anymore.

Pretty much what Dagger and everyone else said. Don't change the name. And if you do change it to something that is similar to what you have now. I kept my name when I changed it and just added Hitman in between.

Maybe something like KENTAcrazy. Kinda keeps with the SuperCrazy, but replace Super with KENTA. Plus you have the KENTA sig, so it fits.

But if it was me I'd just stay the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back