• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is CM Punk The Most Overrated "IWC Wrestler" Ever?

rockyrocky11

Occasional Pre-Show
All we have been seeing on Forums this past month is CM Punk=God of Wrestling. Well I would like to give my thoughts. Keep in mind I love what punk has been doing lately but lets get serious.

In the words of the Miz, "Really?...REALLY!??" I have been loving CM Punk this past month but you have got to be out of your mind to even consider him as one of the best talkers and wrestlers ever.

For the past month the IWC has been on a craze about how Punk is a god of wrestling, the best pure wrestler ever, best on the mic, you name it the IWC has said it about punk.

Has he been great this past month..Absolutely.Is he the most exciting talker on Raw right now..Definitely...Is he one of the Best .talkers or Wrestlers of all time..Not even close.

Lets Start out with his Mic Skills:

While there are probably 100 better talkers than punk all time(literally, I can name 20 off the top of my head Flair, Austin, Piper, etc), I am going to compare him to my personal favorite, The Rock. Everytime the Rock got on the mic the whole arena would hang on to his every word. There would be a HUGE reaction (cheering, screaming, booing, laughing) every time he touched the mic, whether it was heel or face. The Rock did not have a run like that for a month, but instead had it for his entire career. Not only did he have this his entire career, he had great segments and brought out the best in everyone even in guys like Kane who aren't supposed to really even talk or be funny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKOmobMaDo).

Think back before Punk had his big promo. He never got a reaction like he is getting now. When he had his "Jesus" character, the mainstream audience could not care less about what he had to say. Now that he's had his promo, the IWC would gladly jerk off to his every word and claim he's always been the greatest talker ever blah blah blah.

His current act could get stale fast if every week he comes out whining. I really like it for now, but don't say you're surprised if this dies out in a few months.

As far as his wrestling goes he has never been anything more than a really good midcard. He had a great MITB match against Cena I'll give him that, but besides that he's never really had a memorable match in the WWE(I never watched ROH or anything else so I'm just speaking on behalf of WWE), I'm talking a match that you can watch and say "That is an instant Classic." Think about it, he had some good feuds with Hardy but never anything that was unbelievable. Even so with Cena (who I hate), nobody in the IWC will give Cena any credit for that great match. It's "Punk Carried Cena."

The IWC is so biased towards this guy it's redicilous. Before his epic promo nobody really cared about what he had to say or if he even came out besides the IWC. Think about when he was on smackdown shaving heads, NOBODY CARED! This act has been amazing but it has the potential to get really old fast. This is coming from someone who loves what he's been doing lately. But he has NOT had an unbelievable or amazing career on the mic or in the ring. That's a fact.

Go ahead try and argue..or at least please stop being so biased to a guy that has had an incredible few MONTHS. ..So tell me what you think....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

I agree with you on this one The Rock when he talked he made you truly believe what he was saying regardless if it was scripted (im talking to you randy orton) CM Punk had a good promo and now everybody on the IWC is bathwater slurping him i understand its something that was totally out of nowhere but he is not the best in the world remember every wrestler think he is the best in the world i.e. Bret Hart triple H Austin Rock Taker etc etc etc now im not hating on Punk cause he is doing what he is paid to do but everybody needs to have a little more sense and say He is the hottest thing RIGHT NOW NOT EVER

Well i can honestly say i've been a fan of punk since his days in ROH. He acted then how he does now, and if people actually watched other Wrestlinig promotions other than WWE they'd know that. But laying that aside.

I agree with you, when someone does something cool, they get overrated. It's annoying and needs to stop. xD

You obviously have the right to your opinion, and while I may disagree with you as I have been a fan of CM Punks for a while now (Not his ROH stuff as I have never seen it). I actually think most people started noticing his mic skils more when he was commentating and he has been growing even more since then.

But I have to laugh when you say basically Punk does not have that great of Mic skills, then you use the Rock as an example. The Rock while very good on the Mic is the most repetitive person (except for maybe Austin) on the Mic, he has not changed his spiel in over 10 years. The Rock can come out and I can almost word for word tell you what he is going to say and when.

All we have been seeing on Forums this past month is CM Punk=God of Wrestling. Well I would like to give my thoughts. Keep in mind I love what punk has been doing lately but lets get serious.

In the words of the Miz, "Really?...REALLY!??" I have been loving CM Punk this past month but you have got to be out of your mind to even consider him as one of the best talkers and wrestlers ever.

For the past month the IWC has been on a craze about how Punk is a god of wrestling, the best pure wrestler ever, best on the mic, you name it the IWC has said it about punk.

Has he been great this past month..Absolutely.Is he the most exciting talker on Raw right now..Definitely...Is he one of the Best .talkers or Wrestlers of all time..Not even close.

While there are probably 100 better talkers than punk all time(literally, I can name 20 off the top of my head Flair, Austin, Piper, etc), I am going to compare him to my personal favorite, The Rock. Everytime the Rock got on the mic the whole arena would hang on to his every word. There would be a HUGE reaction (cheering, screaming, booing, laughing) every time he touched the mic, whether it was heel or face. The Rock did not have a run like that for a month, but instead had it for his entire career. Not only did he have this his entire career, he had great segments and brought out the best in everyone even in guys like Kane who aren't supposed to really even talk or be funny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKOmobMaDo).

Think back before Punk had his big promo. He never got a reaction like he is getting now. When he had his "Jesus" character, the mainstream audience could not care less about what he had to say. Now that he's had his promo, the IWC would gladly jerk off to his every word and claim he's always been the greatest talker ever blah blah blah.

His current act could get stale fast if every week he comes out whining. I really like it for now, but don't say you're surprised if this dies out in a few months.

As far as his wrestling goes he has never been anything more than a really good midcard. He had a great MITB match against Cena I'll give him that, but besides that he's never really had a memorable match in the WWE(I never watched ROH or anything else so I'm just speaking on behalf of WWE), I'm talking a match that you can watch and say "That is an instant Classic." Think about it, he had some good feuds with Hardy but never anything that was unbelievable. Even so with Cena (who I hate), nobody in the IWC will give Cena any credit for that great match. It's "Punk Carried Cena."

The IWC is so biased towards this guy it's redicilous. Before his epic promo nobody really cared about what he had to say or if he even came out besides the IWC. Think about when he was on smackdown shaving heads, NOBODY CARED! This act has been amazing but it has the potential to get really old fast. This is coming from someone who loves what he's been doing lately. But he has NOT had an unbelievable or amazing career on the mic or in the ring. That's a fact.

Go ahead try and argue..or at least please stop being so biased to a guy that has had an incredible few MONTHS. ..So tell me what you think....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

First of all it has to do with the gimmick. Look at Austin, the Rock, Triple H etc. They had horrible gimmicks and weren't taken seriously. It's exactly the same as Punk. His past gimmicks just didn't work. With this new gimmick of being more brass and edgy he's certainly found the right gimmick.

Second. You mention 20 wrestlers better than him on the mic. No one is saying he's the best ever, but he's certainly up there as one of the best right now. And if you don't think he's very good on the mic, sorry but I have to laugh. That's ridiculous.

It's all about being given a chance or a fresh start. He's very good at what he does and he's certainly NOT overrated. I'm not being biased, it's what I see when he wrestles and talks and many people agree with me. And the IWC aren't the only people who enjoy this guy. Even casual wrestling fans love this guy. He is very good at what he does. It's a fact.

Think back to Austin before his 3:16 speech, think back to when the Rock was Rocky Maivia. No one cared what they said, just like when Punk was playing Jesus. Punk has found his niche as the antihero

See, the problem with your argument here is that you're comparing CM Punk to The Rock.

You see there is no one NEAR the level of The Rock's mic mastery. He can get on the mic and make deaf people laugh.

But what you don't see here is that the Rock and the recent CM Punk differ in their styles and logical aspects of their promos.

The Rock is pure electricity, satisfying quick-wit, clever comeback catch phrases designed to make people laugh. Every week he would come out and you would not miss can you smell what the rock is cooking or it doesn't matter what you think. These are prime examples of promos designed to make his opponent look like a dumbass while making the audience laugh to their hearts.

However, CM Punk's recent promos tap into deeper issues. The point of his promos was to entertain, but to MAKE the audience themselves realize something. It's similar to a teacher explaining a concept to a student. In this case, CM Punk is the teacher, teaching and explaining to the audience (students) what they've never learned - the backstage politics and bullshit that is hidden from the fans.

See I wouldn't say CM Punk is the MOST overrated IWC star especially comparing him to rocky. Their styles of promos are different. CM Punk taps into the intelligence of the fans and makes them recognize how the business behind the scenes is done (of course, this is also a way for the WWE to "entertain" its crowd). He doesn't need any elaborate attempts to have the fans chant along with him to agree on a single issue.

Punk is certainly not the most over-rated IWC wrestler ever. In fact he's one of the few that are worth while.

Punk right now, cannot be the best ever. But he will be one of them. Mark Madden, is completely correct about him being able to be Piper. If WWE lets Punk be as good and important as he can be, he'll be the best heel in their history, besides maybe Piper.

He's a sloppy worker sometimes, he's small for a heavyweight, he's got an outrageous look and he's hell bent on being himself. However, none of that really means anything towards being a great wrestler. Punk's got the conditioning, and the mind for the business. He's smart enough to be the best even if he wrestled like Hogan and looked like Mick Foley. He's smart. That's what matters.

Actually, people DID care when he was leading the SES...he was one of the most hated men in WWE at the time by all the Little Jimmys.

But anywho, the reason you don't think CM Punk is that great is pretty simple: WWE never let him be CM Punk. The character you're seeing now that even you admit is good now? They're letting him be himself. Letting him have the ball and run with it. Something they don't do much anymore.

And to say he hasn't already had an amazing career in WWE is a lie. He's a three time World Heavyweight Champion, one time and current WWE Champion, Intercontinental Champion, World Tag Team Champion (Which makes him a WWE Triple Crown Champion, and he's been the ECW Champion. That alone is more than what most people accomplish in WWE nowadays.

First off your not the first to comment on punk in a negative way. You probably don't read all the forums but i made a point that punk cant sell to the mainstream audience. I suggest you check it out and see all of the responses. FYI your going to get buried for ripping punk.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=3259426#post3259426

I have a problem with your point. your comparing the Rock to Punk. The Rock is one of the greatest on the mic and your saying the Punk is the same. So whats wrong with Punk? Is punk not SCSA and that's your problem? well guess what, there is only one SCSA. How can you say that Punk isn't great on the mic and list the 4 greatest and complain he isn't better then them. That's like comparing Kobe Bryant's Rookie year to MJ's best season. Come on! just relax and enjoy a great storyline. Punk has made this Sh-t fun for me again.

Next time you start a thread please think first and then come up with a point worth commenting on.

You know what I find annoying? Rather than people overrating somebody when they do something cool, as you guys stated, instead I find it annoying when somebody catches on and get a big following, then all of a sudden snobby smarks start shitting on the person like they never liked him and try to make the person out to be "overrated." That is highly annoying (be it music, or wrestling, it happens in both a lot). Those kind of people to me aren't true fans of the product and only care about looking cool and edgy and being different "or one step ahead" of everyone else. Those type of people to me are lame. While you say you're a fan of Punk, your post sure sounds like you're jumping off the bandwagon and turning into a Punk hater, like the kind of people I was talking about.

With that said, in general I agree with your points to an extent. I think if anyone was to say Punk is the best of all-time, yeah they'd be out of line and have their head in the clouds. It's way too soon into Punk's run to say he's the best ever, or on the opposite spectrum to say he's overrated and will fade quickly (which seems to be what you're hinting at). I think you're in the wrong, and the people you're criticizing are also in the wrong. I think it is absolutely way too soon for anyone to put a final kind of analysis on Punk's current run and his legacy. He's only been huge for the last two months. Give a it a few more months at the earliest before claiming he's the best ever, or he's overrated as hell and will be a flash in the pan.

As far as Punk being one of the best on the mic of all-time, again, way too soon to judge. I don't think there's any question he's the best currently, as I don't think anyone is even in his league. So while I agree with your general sentiment in that people are going way overboard on Punk being an all time great, I also strongly disagree with your opinion and the feelings you're hinting at in the post (he's overrated, he's not near as good on the mic as people make him out to be). Punk is damn good on the mic, he's had some really good matches in his WWE career (and while I'm not a ROH fan, from what I've heard he has had what are generally considered to be amongst the best matches of the decade during his stint in ROH, in particular his matches with Samoa Joe). I agree the match with Cena is probably the only one that would be on an all-time greatest WWE matches list, but that doesn't mean he sucks and is overrated. How many other guys in WWE over the last 5 years (other than established superstars like Edge, Mysterio, Jericho, Triple H, Taker, Cena, etc.) have had a buttload of classic matches? Morrison? Nope. Sheamus? Nope. Dolph Ziggler? Nope. Alberto Del Rio? Nope. The Miz? Nope. All of those guys are just a bit under Punk. None of them have had that one "all-time classic" match, beings they're young in their careers. Even though Punk is a veteran, he is only now starting to hit his stride, and is in line to have classic matches in the future. He's at the level that The Rock was before he hit it big. Speaking of the Rock. How many classic matches did the Rock have before 1999? None that I recall. Granted the Rock had only been in the company three years at that point whereas Punk as been in the company 5 years at this point in time, and guess what, Punk has has way more great matches by 2009 (his third year in the company) than the Rock had. But yeah none of his matches during his first three years in the company are amongst the best ever. Neither did the Rock three years into his WWE career. Why? Because Rock didn't hit his stride until around late 1998, early 1999, just as Punk is doing now.

Considering the landscape of the modern WWE, Punk is doing a helluva job to have had at least one all-time classic match at this stage. Give him a few more years, I'm sure he'll have plenty more.

Once again, I think it goes back to the idea, that everyone really needs to chill on Punk (both the fanatics and the people that are jumping on the hater bandwagon to look cooler than everyone else), and just watch and see what happens and enjoy the talent that he is. Analyzing his legacy and position amongst the all-time greats can come later.

No, CM Punk is not the most overrated star the IWC has. Christian and Ryder right now are higher up than CM Punk. I agree with previous posts that The Rock's talking is pretty lame. It was funny and entertaining, but it wasn't like CM Punk. It would be comparing two different types of music or two different types of movies. I believe that The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, etc are all repetetive in their promos and the fact that CM Punk is saying different things is whats making him noticed now, because he has always been a great talker.

You obviously have the right to your opinion, and while I may disagree with you as I have been a fan of CM Punks for a while now (Not his ROH stuff as I have never seen it). I actually think most people started noticing his mic skils more when he was commentating and he has been growing even more since then.

But I have to laugh when you say basically Punk does not have that great of Mic skills, then you use the Rock as an example. The Rock while very good on the Mic is the most repetitive person (except for maybe Austin) on the Mic, he has not changed his spiel in over 10 years. The Rock can come out and I can almost word for word tell you what he is going to say and when.

The Rock hasn't changed in over 10 yrs, the guy has been gone for 7 and as you saw when he came back after 7 years and cut a promo how even now saying the same thing as you call it had the crowd in the palm of his hand. That is what a good mic worker does and is why he is one of the best if not the best.

Punk is good and if this is his call on the way he wants his character to go then only time will tell. Right now he has the anti authority anti hero going for him but after corporate HHH and corporate stooge Cena how will he expand on this character for when those feuds are done. will he be able to make us care about him when he is the main draw.

Punk also looks good on the mic because thy allow him to get a little edgy, how much better would R-Truth be if he could speak his mind about the conspiracy it would be a hot topic about race but that may be too edgy and not the way the WWE want to look but you can imagine if he could. would you say he was the greatest if he was to drop that bomb.

IWC lets let CM Punk do his thing and then we will crown him when he is done longevity makes you the best at what you do not just a hot storyline,

Agreed the rock is comedy make people laugh quick witted and snappy comebacks!! While CM punk dives into the truth makes very valid points and is not afraid to step on toes!! CM punk speaks facts nothing but facts!! I am enjoying this ride CM punk is taking all of us on!! Indeed he is the best wrestler out there anyone IMO who does not agree is out of their mind!! Jericho is gone Angle is over the hill Benoit well we all know what happened!! Punk needs to hold the title past Survivor Series but have a feeling that wont happen!! Punk has already had an amazing career and is not close to being done!!

Woah Woah Woah Calm down a minute..look at what I wrote..then check other forums on this website...everyone is ripping on me saying I said Punk sucks on the mic..I said he's the best on the mic right now, but it would be a joke to compare him to all time..there are forums right now on the main page asking if punk is the best ever on the mic or the best wrestler ever...

That is my problem. People are making him overrated. I love what he's doing now but stop comparing him to the best all time. Maybe in a few years we can do that but you can't make these comparisons just because he's hot right now.

Now that CM punk is getting popular, it's about time the IWC starts calling him overrated and hating him

Remember when the IWC loved John Cena before he got popular? Randy Orton? It's a cyclic thing.

No Christian is still the most overated. He's Barry Windham, Tito Santana, William Regal, yet for someone reason people think he's someone that you can run with as a world champ. He's at best an upper midcarder and people think he's some kind of legit main eventer.

Punk has always had the ability, he just needed the character. as a face, he couldn't really cut the promos that he is doing now - they were not keeping with that character. plus he was considered midcard which limited him. once he became world champ, once he turned heel with the SES, he was allowed to talk more. people talk about Orton's promos - Punk's promos in the SES were every bit as good as anything Orton has done. if people didn't care about Punk and the SES, why would they have brought him to RAW? he needed the right character and once he found it, things started to click. look back at early Cena stuff back when he first debuted. if you said that guy was going to be the main man in the company for the next decade, people would have called you an idiot. the right character makes a world of difference. Rock wasn't always "The Rock" - a lot of his early work wasn't what people would consider stellar. he developed into his character same as Punk has. is Punk the best ever? unlikely even though he is talented. is he the best in wwe right now? probably.

I do like your comparison between him and the Rock, however, as someone mentioned earlier... they are two different kinds of entertainers. You can go back and watch old promos cut by The Rock and you'll never get tired of it... even if you can quote him line for line. He's still "the most electrifying man in sports entertainment". That was The Rock's niche. He found it and made it his and made everyone who enjoyed him his mark. I'm in that group... I grew up on watching The Rock...
But to your posting.. Is Punk overrated? Not by any means. Is he getting a ton of attention from the IWC right now? Absolutely. But the answer for that is very simple... his shoot/work was the most shocking event in recent history. He's good at what he does. Everyone working there should consider themselves the best wrestler in the world. They should have that air of arrogance/confidence about them... that will drive them to get other people to believe they are the best. Is Punk the absolute best in the world? That's debatable. But is he damn good at what he does? You bet your ass he is. His match with Cena pulled Cena out of his cookie cutter style and forced a great match to presented. Hopefully Cena will catch on and change up his style a bit because of the change that Punk can bring to current product.
Punk has to be given credit for shaking things up and changing the landscape to his liking... without being shit canned by the WWE.

Hasn't the internet always liked CM Punk? And 100 wrestlers are better on the mic than Punk? Not saying I want a whole list but you only name three. It might have been better to leave a number out of it. Come on...100 wrestlers? You probably think The Miz is better on the mic, huh?

The original post also says no one cared about Punk before this. Man, that couldn't be any further from the truth. I can think of 100 times to prove that statement false but I'll go ahead and name three. Survivor Series when Punk teamed with the watered down version of DX and The Hardly Boys. As the team stood in the ring, the crowd only chanted one name. Yeah it was Punk's. Also, two Rumbles ago, Punk tossed out wrestler after wrestler while cutting a quality promo at the same time. The fans seemed to care about that. How about in Miami for WM, as Punk climbed the ladder to win his 2nd MITB briefcase with a backdrop of Pepsi signs in the crowd. Pretty cool moment that I certainly cared about. Punk has always been a star whether the WWE booked him that way or not.

As far as the wrestling goes chief, Punk has always been top notch. Got a top 100 list to prove us wrong? Go buy a wrestling DVD some place other than Walmart or K-Mart. Don't mistake Punk being in WWE's midcard with being a midcard talent. He's far beyond that. It also boggles my mind how contradictory the original post is. If you don't like Punk just say so instead of saying that you love Punk but then follow it up with some garbage criticism of him.

Is Punk the most overrated IWC wrestler ever? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooohhhh wow.. Ummm..well the answer to that would be a most emphatic no. I agree that Punk isn't the greatest wrestler of all time, maybe someday but someday would still have to be a long ways off. If anything, I think this is misusing the term. Being overrated means that the reality doesn't match up with the hype and that simply doesn't apply to Punk. Whether it's in the ring or on the microphone, CM Punk is extremely, extremely good at what he does.

Some fans have definitely gone overboard by calling him the greatest ever seeing as how he's only finally reached that top tier less than 2 months ago. But you wanna talk about overrated IWC favorites then look to the likes of Raven, Sandman, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Mr. Anderson and a roster full of others. These guys have at times been close to being worshiped as gods by internet fans and some of them are VASTLY overrated. Their talent is far surpassed by their hype.

You know what's actually overrated? Using terms like "IWC". It's an annoying and pretentious term that makes absolutely no sense.

The "internet" fans are just fans. They're not a seperate entity. The internet is simply a platform where fans can come to discuss things they'd be discussing with their friends anyway. The internet simply gives fans the ability to carry on those thoughts and conversations with a wider audience outside their own circle of friends.

I do nothing on here that I didn't do with my old friends back in school when I was a kid. The internet was in it's infancy then, but if sites like this had existed at the time then this is what we would have been doing.

So let's put a stop to this irritating, trendy, non-sensical buzz word known as the IWC. Fans are fans. Talking online about what you like is no different then talking to your friends.

As for Punk, he's brought a little life to RAW in the past few weeks. Doesn't get any more complicated than that. This is the problem with some so called fans, they demand certain guys get a push and then when they get that push they then complain about that. They're never satisfied. It was cool and against the grain to cheer for Punk when he wasnt getting pushed, but now that he is getting a chance let's all hate on him and overanalyze the whole f'n thing. Stop sucking the fun out of the one interesting thing they've got going. The Cena/HHH era has been as dull as watching paint dry and Punk's made things fun again. At least for the time being (call me a cynic, but I don't think it will last long. Cena and HHH are already trying to horn in on his spotlight. Let's hope they don't ruin what Punk's got going right now. If theirs any two guys who could, it would be those two ball hogs.)

Enclosing, their's no such thing as internet fans or the "IWC". Fans are fans. That's all they ever were. If the internet had existed in all the other era's of wrestling, it would be the same thing. IWC is an unnecessary label. Can't we just be called fans anymore? Must everything in life have some label slapped on it? What's with the urge to divide everyone into a neat little group? It's so unnecessary. I'm just a fan. A casual fan these days, mostly because the products not worth following on a regular basis. Im hoping Punk changes that.

Why is it that every time someone new comes along and makes a positive change in wrestling, someone has to complain over something petty and stupid?

"He has a shirt that says he's the best in the world, but I don't think he is..."

So what, who cares. It's a gimmick for f**k's sack. Lots of people have said that. Chris Jericho used to say that, only difference is that Punk made a shirt out of it.

If you don't think that he's the best, that's fine. It's your prerogative. However, all you've done is come up with this thread about him not being the best and then gone off topic and ranted about how you don't think he's any good because 'He's not as good as the Rock'.

Is he the best? Probably not. Does he need to be? Not at all.

He's entertaining, and that's all that matters. The IWC get bored of wrestlers really easily because we think about wrestling alot more then the casual fans. In some ways it's great, but in some ways its definitely not, i.e; getting bored of the best storyline to happen all year in just over a month.

I haven't read a single post besides the OP. I only have to say, you just need to shut up and enjoy the product. Is it so hard? We read every single day 5849268 threads that says: "X wrestler is overrated/underrated. Z wrestler should turn heel/face"

I am beyond happy that CM Punk is being treated finally as a top dog in the company. And guess what, I'm not the only one, Punk has a great fan base and if for them, Punk is a wrestling god, it's ok. For some people the wrestling gods are Austin, Hogan etc. and it's cool, that doesn't mean they are overrated but rather that they have loyal fans.

I don't see at all a problem calling X wrestler a god (well maybe the fact that there are 30920943932 threads per day saying the same thing). RAW last night had a 3.3 score, this whole angle is doing great not only for the IWC but also the money and rating are going. Summerslam is generating alot of buzz. I insist, shut up and enjoy the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back