Int'l Region, DC Subregion, First Round: (2) The Rock vs. (15) Booker T.

Who Wins This Matchup?

• The Rock

• Booker T.

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the International Region, Washington D.C. Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under International Rules. It will be held at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.

verizoncenter.jpg

rock-blog-jpg_191145-do-you-think-studios-do-enough-to-prevent-leaks.jpeg

#2. The Rock

Vs.

Booker_T_511772a.jpg

#15. Booker T.

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Eh, this has The Rock written all over it, right? And not because Booker T is a bad wrestler because he certainly wasn't. But because the only match I can remember between the two was at SummerSlam 2001 and The Rock came out victorious. Now I'm sure there were other matches but I don't think there were many with the stakes so high. And quite frankly, The Rock is the better wrestler with the better pedigree.

The Rock goes over in an entertaining match.

This match main evented Summerslam in 2001 I believe. Rock won. That doesn't even matter.

Rock is better than Booker in every single conceivable way. Ring work, mic work, drawing power, accolades, being black, etc. The only reason to vote Booker is personal preference which is fine. Just know that your preference is wrong.

We've seen this movie before folks and we know how it ends.

The Rock has beaten Booker T on more than one occasion. For the World Heavyweight Title and all. Rock has even beaten Booker T on the mic. "2 plus 2? Thomas Jefferson sucka." Plus the Rock Bottom is much better than the Book End.

Vote Rock.

Rock is better than Booker in every single conceivable way. Ring work, mic work, drawing power, accolades, being black, etc. The only reason to vote Booker is personal preference which is fine. Just know that your preference is wrong.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Booker T was arrested for armed robbery. His blackness is far superior to that of the Rock's.

With that said the Rock wins this. I'm one of the biggest Booker T fans there is but not even the spinaroonie can get him out of this one. I've always said I think The Rock is the greatest pro wrestler of all time, greater than both Austin and Hogan. He moves on.

The Rock ye, there is only one way this goes down. Also, that match at SS 2001 was quite entertaining,

And now I miss Shane O Mac.

I can't even use Ready to Rumble here. Shit.

Rock is pretty much better than Booker T in every way. I love
Booker, but Rock just outclasses him.

Shucky Duckies will not Quack Quack today. :(

Booker T is a great performer, he's done it all- even competing for the title at WrestleMania, but he isn't The Rock.

Booker had an extremely successful career, but The Rock is one of the absolute elite of wrestling, so charismatic and popular that he crossed over into the mainstream while still being in the WWE. He was a phenomenon who was the total package and everything you look for in a wrestler. He's had the bigger matches, the bigger feuds and did everything there is to do in the business in a very short time.

Booker is a great, Rock is an icon.

Vote Rocky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back