• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Interactive- WZCW DVDs

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
So I'm ripping off Dave a bit, but a while back someone, I think Skully, made a list of moments that would be on their character's DVD. So I ask what moments would you put on your DVD? Have you had multiple characters? Do them too. Just something fun to tide us over since no new content will be going up for a few days.

Since Slaughter doesn't yet have a lengthy history in the fed, his DVD would have to be Dorian Slaughter: The Rookie Year.

Since his first 4 matches were a conglomerate of pre-show battle royals, a tag match against two characters who have since departed our ranks and one win and one loss in singles action, I think it would be fitting to begin when Slaughter appeared as the masked man on the Meltdown following KC6. "Angel of Death" would provide good background music to Slaughter powerbombing Matt Tastic through a table, thus aligning himself with The Elite.

From there, somehow visualizing the walking through hell RP the first time Slaughter met Ty Burna would come next. Then, a brief run through of wins over Kagura, HMP, Califa and elegANT would lead into a nice little package of the feud between The Armada and The Elite, culminating in Slaughter visiting Culiacan, Mexico disguised as Califa and blowing up a fleet of historical ships while a crowd of Califa's beloved fans look on in shock.

Next would come the Rookie of the Year award, followed by Slaughter submitting Califa in what would be his final full-time match at Revolution.

This would segue nicely into the Gold Rush tournament where mind play and other torment would be the focus during wins over Stormrage and elegANT.

If we're talking present day, the DVD could close with a brief package building up Veejay vs. Slaughter in the Gold Rush finals, including the pair's undefeated record as a team as well the vast personal differences between the two superstars.

Hmm. A lot of good things have happened when John Constantine has been around. And not just because of him, but things have also happened outwith his control during matches that he has been involved in. Remember Barbara cashing in the KFAD briefcase against Big Dave? Yeah, John Constantine did a good job of taking down Big Dave just before that cash in, right? Seems a shame that I didn't get a title shot from that feat. Still, that would be in there.

His matches against Showtime Cougar for the World Championship and beyond would be on there. His win in the Elimination Chamber to pick up the KFAD briefcase would be on there, too. The DVD would capture some of the best moments from his Elite X Gauntlet and then the final match against Califa. Obviously, it would cover The Elite and would finish off with his win against Matt Tastic for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship.

I'd buy that.

This is tricky because honestly, I've done very little outside of Strikeforce so far. Even when I returned last time it was to end a feud and then feud with Stormrage. I would say it would be highlights of our tag career and Howard would likely appear as a 3rd disc in a Stormrage set right now.

That being said-

Disc 1: The Rise of Strikeforce
Howard vs. Stormrage (AF 5)
Strikeforce vs. The Bearded Local Talent (AF 6)
Runn Reynolds Runn announcing KCIV match (AS 47)
Strikeforce vs. Saxton and Saboteur (AS 47)
Kingdom Come IV: TLC Match - Runn Reynolds Runn (c) vs. Strikeforce vs. Bearded Local Talent.
Howard vs. Austin Reynolds (AS 49)
Howard vs. Saxton (AS 51)
The events surrounding Saxoteur vs Tastic and Constantine (Apocalypse 2012)
The opening of Ascension 55
Saxton and Saboteur (c) vs. Strikeforce (Unscripted 2012) incl. ending segment.

There would be a disc two in which Howard returns at the lottery, loses at KC (which would definitely be on there) and then the feud with Mikey in all of its gory detail.

True story, I have working rough drafts for character centered DVDs as well as an AoC one. I've just never gotten around to finishing them.

Some amazing DVD ideas out there. Really tough one for Veejay as his WZCW career is still in its early stages. If I had to put something on DVD for Veejay, it'll have to start before his career in WZCW, a brief on what he had accomplished as a Bollywood movie star before coming to WZCW, followed up by his debut and loss to Slaughter (another superstar whose career had just begun).

Then a bit about his Hollywood career plans and then his first real feud against elegANT which again ended up in a loss at Redemption. Meanwhile, a little bit about his successful on and off tagging with Slaughter would be on there. Finally, his true breakout moment with victories over two big veterans of WZCW, Chris KO and The Beard and if the DVD was to be made today, a build up to the Gold Rush finals between Veejay and Dorian Slaughter, again reiterating their history together and rise through the ranks.

I'll wait for a year though. Maybe by then, Veejay would be a firmly established midcard/uppermidcard player.

Can RP's be in it too?

I have an idea of how it would look. I'd go with something along the lines of "Volume 1 - The Beginning & Journey To Midcard Gold Top Contendership" (or just Journey To Midcard Gold if I win at Gold Rush ;)). It'd chronicle the time he's spent in WZCW from his debut up to the upcoming match with Eve at Gold Rush regardless of the result providing some of my favorite moments for him on the shows. That's disc 1. Disc 2 is the best of Theron RP's during said timeframe. Maybe a top 10 or 15 or so. Special "Dungeon Master's Edition" to include Dr Anderson and Kirilah/Tiffany's match/RP's in All Stars.

Volume 2's material starts after the Gold Rush cycle ends to chronicle the rest of his career. :)

Except maybe the debut match against Hyada and licking/putting Amber Warren in the hospital, Ramparte doesn't really have enough for a good DVD just yet. But a Cerberus DVD seems pretty plausible.

Cerberus vs. Young Justice on Unscripted Pre-Show 2014
Cerberus vs. The Elite vs. Young Justice vs. Los Magnificoes Dragones in the 8-Man Tag Team Ladder Match at All or Nothing '14
Cerberus vs. Eve Taylor & Aubrey Sloan AS 78
Eve Taylor revealed as The Third Head of Cerberus
Cerberus vs. Young Justice & Lexi Hayes at Lethal Lottery '14
Cerberus's "Team Killers" Angle that put a halt to YJ and LMD
Cerberus vs. Hard Metal Penetration at Kingdom Come VI
Cerberus vs. Hard Metal Penetration in the I Quit Match at Revolution '15

I remember Cerberus & YJ feuding over Haven & Hyada's obvious drug use. That could be a Bonus Feature.

So I think I might put something together such as the idea mentioned in my previous post. 10 matches, 10 RP's (none of the "novels" lol i promise!), plus bonus extra content being my All Stars character's RP & match.

As for when to expect it, depends on when I have the spare time to do it, but definitely want to at some point in the near future. Already brainstorming on it.

I would find it very difficult to leave out virtually any of Barbosa's RPs as they tell a continual story of madness and development. Matches though, that is different.

Debut
MD45 - Contract Battle Royale
All Or Nothing: Gauntlet Match for the World Tag Team Championship
Barbosa vs. Brothers In Arms vs. Hays & Cooper vs. Graham & Bomb vs. Crashin Movement
MD48:Tag Team Match for the WZCW EurAsian Championship:
Barbosa and Dr Steven Kurtsey vs Blade and Chris Beckford

Meteoric Rise
MD49: #1 Contendership Match:
Barbosa vs Gordito vs Blade vs Phoenix
AS25: Barbosa vs Gordito
Lethal Lottery: Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa vs Gordito vs Ty Burna (c)

Overlooked Tag Teams Part One - Kravinosa Barbinoff
AS28: Barbosa and Hunter Kravinoff vs Titus and Everest
MD54: Barbosa, Hunter Kravinoff and Baez vs Gordito, Big Dave and Dr Steven Kurtsey
AS30: Barbosa and Hunter Kravinoff vs Dr. Steven Kurtesy and Steven Holmes
AS32: Barbosa and Hunter Kravinoff vs Big Dave and Everest

KFAD
Kingdom Come III: King For A Day Elimination Chamber Match
Barbosa vs Hunter Kravinoff vs Big Dave vs Gordito vs Baez vs Dr Steven Kurtsey
MD56: Barbosa vs Big Dave
Apocalypse 2011: Triple Threat Match for the KFAD Contract
Barbosa vs Wasabi Toyota vs Big Dave
Unscripted: Ladder Match for the KFAD Contract
Barbosa vs Wasabi Toyota
MD66: KFAD Cash In for the World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa vs Big Dave (c)

Losing Everything, Gaining Nothing...
All or Nothing 2011: Triple Threat Elimination Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa (c) vs Titus vs Gordito
Lethal Lottery 2012: Steel Cage Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa vs Steven Kurtsey (c)
MD72: EurAsian Title Match
Barbosa vs Black Dragon (c) Special Referee: Showtime Dave Cougar
Kingdom Come IV: Two Fall Triple Threat Match for the WZCW EurAsian Championship and the #1 Contendership:
Barbosa vs Showtime Dave Cougar vs Black Dragon (c)
MD75: Hell in a Cell
Barbosa vs Ty Burna
Redemption 2012: Six Pack Challenge of the World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa vs Showtime Dave Cougar (c) vs Professor Steven Kurtsey vs Drake Callahan/Matt Tastic vs SHIT/Celeste Crimson vs Titus/James King

Scaled Humanoid Industrial Technology
AS53: Barbosa vs Mister Alhazred
Apocalypse 2012: Triple Threat Match
Barbosa vs Mister Alhazred vs SHIT
Unscripted 2012: Texas Deathmatch
Barbosa vs SHIT

Overlooked Tag Team Part Two - BarboSHIT
MD80: Barbosa and SHIT. vs Showtime David Cougar and Drake Callahan
All or Nothing:
Barbosa and SHIT vs The Empire
AS61: Barbosa and SHIT vs Action Saxton and Saboteur
MD87: Barbosa and SHIT vs The Bearded Gents
AS63: Barbosa and SHIT vs The Empire
Lethal Lottery 2013: Triple Threat Match for the World Tag Team Championship
Barbosa and SHIT vs Action Saboteur vs Bearded Gents (c)
MD89: Barbosa and SHIT vs Rush and Smith
MD91: Barbosa and SHIT vs Celeste Crimson and Constantine

Climbing the Mountain
MD90: Barbosa vs Steven Holmes (non title)
Kingdom Come V: #1 Contenders Match
Barbosa vs Celeste Crimson
AS68: Barbosa vs Steven Holmes w/ Celeste Crimson
Redemption 2013: World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa vs Showtime Dave Cougar (c)

Falling Down
MD95: Viewer's Choice
Barbosa vs Saboteur/Mikey Stormrage/Steven Kurtsey
Apocalypse 2013: World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa (c) vs Ricky Runn
MD100: Swag City Street Fight for the World Heavyweight Championship
Barbosa (c) vs Ricky Runn

BONUS MATERIAL:
The Fans Choose Барбоса's New Entrance Music Podcast
Lethal Lottery Cameo I
Lethal Lottery Cameo II
Barbosa on Tour
WZCW Supershow II: Battle Royale

Still brainstorming on this, the delay is due to my deciding to aim for 20 of each (matches and RP's) instead of 10. You know, since Theron's got 20 sided dice. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back