In need of a sig logo for my new BT

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I am looking for a sig for my new Book This!. It is called World Wrestling Assosiation so pretty much I just want a logo but in sig size. There isn't much I am asking as I am giving a lot of control to whomever makes the sig for me. All that I ask is that it has the letters WWA in big bold and under each letter have what the letter stands for. So under W, have World. Under the second W have Wrestling and under the A have Assosiation. Everything else is up to you. Rep will be provided.

I made a real simple one to see how you feel about the direction it's going in. Let me know if you like it and what I need to change on it. Only took a few minutes to make so I'm fine with going back in.

WWALogo.jpg

By the way, sorry if the words are off on the bottom. Trying to fit Assosiation even with the other two was the hard part, without making it smaller then the other two. I think it ended up being smaller anyway.

I like it. Sometimes it is good to keep it simple and I don't think there is anything you should change. I appreciate you doing it. I also am in need of seven sigs for my BT ppv in a couple of weeks if you would be interested. Basically, it will just be WWA Debut PPV in the background and a sig for each match. It has already been announced that the main event will be JBL vs. Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship. So it would be more like a banner. In the background I want the same WWA letters in red and have it say Debut PPV in red. Then a pic of JBL vs. a pic of Kurt Angle vs. a pic of Rob Van Dam vs. a pic of Mr. Anderson. At the bottom I want it to say, Fatal Four Way to Crown the first ever WWA World Champion. Whomever wants to do that, rep will be provided.

I like it. Sometimes it is good to keep it simple and I don't think there is anything you should change. I appreciate you doing it. I also am in need of seven sigs for my BT ppv in a couple of weeks if you would be interested. Basically, it will just be WWA Debut PPV in the background and a sig for each match. It has already been announced that the main event will be JBL vs. Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship. So it would be more like a banner. In the background I want the same WWA letters in red and have it say Debut PPV in red. Then a pic of JBL vs. a pic of Kurt Angle vs. a pic of Rob Van Dam vs. a pic of Mr. Anderson. At the bottom I want it to say, Fatal Four Way to Crown the first ever WWA World Champion. Whomever wants to do that, rep will be provided.

How visible do you want the WWA Debut PPV to be? Do you want it above their heads, below, behind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back