Important If You and Your Parents Have Facebook

Dude your a supposed to be a wrestling journalist (or some semblence of one) so why post something as stupid as this?

Well Deexter, now you know why I'm ignoring you on Skype...

xD Not really, I"m just in the middle of LoL game. Currently dead, which is why I'm posting this. And it's not THAT stupid guys... Facebook with relatives is SO incredibly annoying.

I assumed this was the video about the Dad who shot his daughters laptop.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3709184 said:
xD Not really, I"m just in the middle of LoL game. Currently dead, which is why I'm posting this.

That's to be expected when you pick Master Yi. Buy boots first, numbnuts.

Um...I've not worried of adding any member of my family to any social network site I've ever used. What's the hang up? If they are the type to post non-stop about silly things, just hide their posts. I'm not in the business of "hiding" things about myself from anyone close to me; what you see is what you get, fuckers. No shame at all. That's the only way to live life, *****es.

In closing, post that pic of you ripping the bong. Fuck the tomorrow.

Yeah, those menthol cigarettes really mess with your head.

Ugh...making me sick just thinking about them... I hate cigarettes. HATE. The closest I'll come to smoking them is cloves, and they banned the good ones for sale in the States, so there went my only true tie to the hipster world...

Menthols make me sick.

Oh indeed.
OmarSmokeMonster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back