iMPACT! Zone Re-Designed

Joe's Gonna Kill You

The Hunt is On
According to this:

To go along with the name change of TNA Impact to Impact Wrestling, I'm told the Impact Zone in Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida has been completely redone. The Impact Zone features new blue and gold colors as well as a new stage. Wrestlingnewsworld.com

Thoughts on this? Do you like the combination of Blue and Gold? If no what colors would you use. How would you change the set design of the iMPACT Zone?

I love the combination. Seems very fresh and kind of royall-y. I hope the ropes are gold or something, not blue because it'll be a lot like SmackDown!, but iMPACT looked like RAW so meh. I wanna see it so bad!

I love the combination. Seems very fresh and kind of royall-y. I hope the ropes are gold or something, not blue because it'll be a lot like SmackDown!, but iMPACT looked like RAW so meh. I wanna see it so bad!

I can't wait. I knew that had to change some of the stuff, but I didn't think they would put this much work into it. It will be a fresh new look for the company.

I can't wait. I knew that had to change some of the stuff, but I didn't think they would put this much work into it. It will be a fresh new look for the company.
Yeah, they're really taking this whole rebranding seriously. Good to hear. Name change, set change, attitude change, now actually change the content to what you promise and you're GOLD! Or ... blue and gold.

Thoughts on this? Do you like the combination of Blue and Gold? If no what colors would you use. How would you change the set design of the iMPACT Zone?

Until I see it, I have no idea.

Yeah, they're really taking this whole rebranding seriously.

This is something people asked about in the LD last night. I brought up the fact that things would most likely be different for the next set of tapings.

If they're going to do it, it cannot be half-assed. Leaving everything to say 'TNA' would have been beyond stupid, and I don't think anyone in charge over there is that dumb.

To be honest, I hope they get out of the Impact! Zone, completely. But that doesn't seem likely, so I'm glad they followed through on this.

i'm lost...first it was said it it was just the name of thursday show name change...then comp...then show...now comp. again. If it's the comp. name then I'm not digging it but if it's thr thurs show then fine....I'm fine w set change, attitude change, plus the wrestling thing (just rewatched 1st bfg yesterday) but fuck man. first they scrap the ring, then a couple matches, then tna talent...now they get rid of the name...WTF

It doesn't matter to me what color the ropes or the design of the Impact Zone is really. The best way to make a difference would be to eventually get out of the Impact Zone and bring the shows on the road to a different audience. I won't get my hopes up with everything changing unless the booking and wrestling changes altogether.

I too am confused. Is the whole company being rebranded from TNA to Impact Wrestling, or is TNA iMPACT just becoming TNA Impact Wrestling? I've seen reports that indicate both, so I don't know which is the truth. Even their own wrestlers seem to be confused. Hogan and Angle said it was a full company rebranding, but then Jarrett says it's just the show.

Anyone know for sure?

I too am confused. Is the whole company being rebranded from TNA to Impact Wrestling, or is TNA iMPACT just becoming TNA Impact Wrestling? I've seen reports that indicate both, so I don't know which is the truth. Even their own wrestlers seem to be confused. Hogan and Angle said it was a full company rebranding, but then Jarrett says it's just the show.

Anyone know for sure?

I'm also confused about it.. but looking at their website, they still have the TNA letters everywhere.. so I'm guessing it's just the name of their Thursday show.. I guess we'll see next week if they're still calling it TNA :)

I wouldn't trust anything Jarrett says; he probably still thinks he's actually a country music star. Remember all of the "Hints" he gave off on Twitderp? The only one even remotely delivered upon was the CD Case with lipstick on it (Mickie). No new location, no Hurricane, nothing. Of course, he could have been just fucking with everyone as a preemptive heel turn because it's EDGY

If Joe's Sin Cara signature image is any indicator of how well the colors work together, I think it'll work nicely. I remember on the night RVD won the title, and the red and yellow confetti rained down, everyone claimed that it was because "those are Hogan's colors!" I can't think of anything (sans Cara) to compare the new color scheme too, and I've a feeling it'll be nice and refreshing.

However, I still fear that Impact Wrestling has a bit of a verbologically verbose of verbage problem. "TNA Champion" rolls right off of the tongue nicely, albeit because of how long they've been saying it on camera, that it might just feel right. "Impact Champion" or "Impact Wrestling Champion" just feels... weird. It might just take some getting used to, but I do prefer my acronyms. Hell, I'd love to be able to call someone the "ICW Champion," but I've a feeling Matt Hardy would politic to get that inagural reign cause he's the king of the internets; he invented them for God's sake!

Why does everything in wrestling have to be either red or blue?

You know what would've thrown everyone for a loop - green ;)

Now all they need to do is fire the graphics guy for TNA by gawd he makes some of the worst logo's intros etc. I've ever seen from a major company

However, I still fear that Impact Wrestling has a bit of a verbologically verbose of verbage problem. "TNA Champion" rolls right off of the tongue nicely, albeit because of how long they've been saying it on camera, that it might just feel right. "Impact Champion" or "Impact Wrestling Champion" just feels... weird. It might just take some getting used to, but I do prefer my acronyms. Hell, I'd love to be able to call someone the "ICW Champion," but I've a feeling Matt Hardy would politic to get that inagural reign cause he's the king of the internets; he invented them for God's sake!

don't need an acronym for championship,

World Heavyweight Championship
World Tag Team Championship
World Television Championship
etc

I've always been a fan of having World Championships than "Company Aconym championship"

well i always liked the 6 sided ring and hated wen they took it out...i thunk they should go back to that and i do like the name of impact wrestling so imhoping it helps them as far as the new color scheme and everything..well that goes with the name change so good luck to them i hope they get on the right track

The fresh look is good But it will mean nothing if the shows keep going down the path they have been If the shows and storylines don't get better and less attention on Hogan then the change will mean nothing

Anyone know for sure?

The company is being rebranded as Impact Wrestling. Kurt Angle confirmed it.

Jarret has said a few things that never happened. He is no different to his TV character honestly.

I don't think we will see the name "Impact Wrestling" fully used until everyone in the TNA fanbase gets used to it.

That looks fantastic. But I just realize TNA rebranded from Impact (Raw style colors) to Impact Wrestling (SmackDown style colors).

I expect them to get a ton of shit for that. But I love the stage with the WCW style trusses. The ring apron doesn't look terrible anymore. I hated TNA for always putting "TNA" on every single part of the Impact Zone.

This looks refreshing.

That look's awesome! I am happy to say that I love the new color scheme.

But, until I see the product they put out I'm not gonna start jumping the gun yet. If Impact star's off with a 20 minute Immortal promo TNA's still screwed.

In my opinion, this is really their last chance to get to the big time. If they fail, Vince's "maybe" in the stockholder's hearing's may turn to "sure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back