• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.10.12

TNA's PPV's cost $30. You're saying if it was $30 cheaper ($0), that you'd "buy" it. How exactly do you "buy" something that is free? "Buying" means you actually part with money.

Last I remembered they were around the 40-45 Dollar range. I haven't bought one in so long.

would anybody else like to see a guy like hardy go into the x divison just to give aries a new fued?

I honestly thought Bully Ray was going to screw him over tonight for the belt, causing an even bigger grudge because correct if I'm wrong he is now the longest reigning X-champ. Missed opportunity if you ask me but whatever.

would anybody else like to see a guy like hardy go into the x divison just to give aries a new fued?

I think a Daniels/Aries feud would be nice. And, while they are feuding through 2 or 3 PPV's, TNA could build up a few other XD guys.

I honestly thought Bully Ray was going to screw him over tonight for the belt, causing an even bigger grudge because correct if I'm wrong he is now the longest reigning X-champ. Missed opportunity if you ask me but whatever.

That actually would have made A LOT of sense.

a ladder match for sunday nice takes away roode cheating to win and when he retains he can say he beat RVD in his own match type....i wonder how many ways RVD has to hurt roode with that ladder...

woah what the hell abyss? did NOT expect that at all! what the hells up with the promo to joseph? i love how everybody looks like they shit there pants when he walked out

Face paint is a lost art. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for anyone who uses it. Always.

Reminds me so much of when wrestling was great. Road Warriors, Sting, Warrior, Papa Shango, etc. etc.

Sting, Road Warriors, Ultimate I can get, but Jeff just seems to do it for the hell of it. Plus I just find it weird.

Sting, Road Warriors, Ultimate I can get, but Jeff just seems to do it for the hell of it. Plus I just find it weird.

Everyone did/does it "for the hell of it".

Why did Surfer Sting paint patterns on his face?

Why did the Road Warriors? Why did Ultimate Warrior?

The only one that was really premeditated was Sting's "Crow" paint, or his "Joker" paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back