I'm tired

byrnside

...Only if you believe.
of hating on John Cena.. There, I said it.. I'm jumping on board. If I could be a fan of Hulk Hogan, then why not? I'm not saying he's my new favorite by any stretch of the imagination, but I just can't help but like the bastard. He knows the adult fans of the WWE think he sucks and he just smiles and works his ass off even harder. That combined with recently watching the matches he had with HBK in 2007 have sold me. Just make sure he's in the ring with someone that can carry him.

He doesn't need carried by anyone. Sure, Shawn pulled some great matches out of him, but he knows his in-ring psychology and he knows how to work a good match. His charisma while working a match is up there with Punk as best in the company.

He doesn't need carried by anyone. Sure, Shawn pulled some great matches out of him, but he knows his in-ring psychology and he knows how to work a good match. His charisma while working a match is up there with Punk as best in the company.

True but there are some subtleties that shine through some of his matches. Ie- I Quit match from Over the Limit. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was a rather simple move that seemed more effective than being DDT'd on the steps. Little things like that have tended to bother me more so than his Superman comebacks. I feel like a match against Triple H or HBK wouldn't have allowed something so minute to occur.

For the record I never criticized his charisma even as a hater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back