I'm on a quest

The Bearded One

Love is not admissable evidence.
As the title reads I am on a quest. What kind of quest you may ask. Well, if you did I'm gonna answer. If you didn't ask and are still reading, you will get some info you do not care about. I am on a quest to reach a 1 post a day average. I know that doesn't sound like much, but right now my average is .2something. I think it would make this quest more exciting if I had some sort of timeline to get it done in, but I haven't decided on one yet. So on with the quest!

Good on ya'. But you shouldn't care about your posting rate, as long as your responding and posting to threads that you like then that be it. Posting for the sake to get your posting rate up seems silly.

But anyways good luck!

Good on ya'. But you shouldn't care about your posting rate, as long as your responding and posting to threads that you like then that be it. Posting for the sake to get your posting rate up seems silly.

But anyways good luck!

Fuck that shit. Get a fucking high posting rate, and fucking flaunt it. You know what, get a ton of rep and post count too to go with your beard.

its what you post that matters not how much you post...I try not to post unless I have an opion on something. I don't think anything here has to do with my post per day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back