Im having a bad week!!

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Ok i wont go into too much detail but im getting kinda stressed out, lets just say im getting manipulated by my dad, the guy says hes mentally ill, but keeps starting trouble between me and my wife, I fell out with him a month ago and he decided to attempt to reconcile this week by saying that hes going to sue me, My wife has gone to her mums to get a breather and the guy keeps calling me all the damn time. His lawyer even called me, im getting to the point where I want to do something stupid but its getting worse and worse, I cant keep going on like this.

My week's been alright. I saw Will Self on Saturday, he was in Kings Cross but he should have been at Liverpool Street, or so the man said.

I think i might do the restraining order, because its getting even more worse, he says if i dont bring the kids down to him he is gonna end his life WTF man!

I think i might do the restraining order, because its getting even more worse, he says if i dont bring the kids down to him he is gonna end his life WTF man!

Change your phone number...

In all seriousness, you should probably go to the citizens advice. They always know what to do in situations like this.

In all seriousness, you should probably go to the citizens advice. They always know what to do in situations like this.

Ive done that, they asked for him to be referd ro a psychiatrist, Did that and he acts all normal, they right him off and hes back home again, Ive tried everything but its getting ridiculous, seriously, anyhoo thanks for letting me let off some steam guys coz i was gonna explode lol

Ok i wont go into too much detail but im getting kinda stressed out, lets just say im getting manipulated by my dad, the guy says hes mentally ill, but keeps starting trouble between me and my wife, I fell out with him a month ago and he decided to attempt to reconcile this week by saying that hes going to sue me, My wife has gone to her mums to get a breather and the guy keeps calling me all the damn time. His lawyer even called me, im getting to the point where I want to do something stupid but its getting worse and worse, I cant keep going on like this.

Ask him to move in with you.

My week's been alright. I saw Will Self on Saturday, he was in Kings Cross but he should have been at Liverpool Street, or so the man said.

Was he a huge cunt? I get the feeling that he is after I read two of his books. Oh, and I think Martin Amis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Will Self.

Was he a huge cunt? I get the feeling that he is after I read two of his books. Oh, and I think Martin Amis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Will Self.

Not really. He did the classic man thing of getting his wife to speak to the train man, who explained that they were at the wrong station, then she was like "just let me get my husband", then Will Self appears, kids in tow, and agrees that they should change stations. He looked like he was good with his kids, so I'd hae to say no to the cunt thing.

Personally, I found book of Dave to be very good, I've not read anything else of his, but he's a bit of a TV personality here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back