If you Get the WWE Network.... What era are you rewatching first?

I was just thinking about the WWE Network again and I just realized that this could really be something to improve wrestling. I don't know if they have some way to monitor what is viewed on the network, but if that is the case, then they can take all of their most viewed episodes and use those trends to direct where they go with the current shows. For instance, if there is a significant spike in Attitude Era viewership, they could start doing things similar to the way they were in that era or any other era that spikes.

Man, I hope the Network gets released in the UK as soon as possible, there is so much stuff I want to watch/rewatch!

I definitely want to check out alot of the ECW PPV's, especially when RVD was the Television Champion, and the Raven/Dreamer and Raven/Sandman feuds.

The Cruiserweight division in WCW, with Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, Jericho, Malenko etc.

The nWo from start to finish- just seeing how big it got week after week and how it all came crashing down.

Then I would try and watch every episode of RAW from start to finish...which would take a looooong time! I would definitely get my money's worth with this Network!

I am really looking forward to the Network, I love watching old Raw's, Smackdown's and PPV's. Just today I was at a Disc Replay and had to fight the urge to not buy the Wrestlemania 1-20 Anthology DVD box set, can you confirm 100% all Wrestlemania content from start to finish of all 1-29 will be available on demand? if so I will hold off buying the box set and put that money towards the 6 month WWE Network pass.

Thanks

I'd like to know this to. I have no doubt they will add episodes, but will it be available during the debut?

If not, this thread is moot.

They said at the reveal or whatever you want to call it that it would be

All the Raw and Smackdown episodes
All the WWE, WCW and ECW pay per views.

I haven't gone back to to watch but I believe they said under the "Other" menu they said it would include all the WWE Home Video releases.

If I did hear that right I intend to go check out a bunch of those. There's a ton I haven't seen.

I'm guessing that doesn't include the Coliseum Video releases but if by chance it does then I'm spending time watching those as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back