If you don't respect Roman Reigns now...

I've never had a problem with Reigns. Clearly was not ready for his spot, but that's besides the point. But let's not pretend like last night was some epic beatdown/performance for the ages, because it wasn't. It honestly saddens me that American wrestling fans think THAT was some kind of super-stiff beatdown for the ages. It wasn't. I see stiffer matches from Japan literally on a weekly basis. Reigns took a decent beatdown, hit his few moves, that was it. Normal Lesnar match where the "face" gets destroyed for 95% of the match. Nothing amazing.

The guy is definitely a cocky little prick on social media and in interviews though, so "respect" is probably a bit of a strong word to use for my feelings on him personally.

Well RAW just finished and Reigns was in the main event, and no selling the beatdown he took last night. Caused a bit of a ruckus on the Live Discussion thread.

He shouldn't even have come out tonight, at least Cena waited a week or so after Summerslam to show up.

Well RAW just finished and Reigns was in the main event, and no selling the beatdown he took last night. Caused a bit of a ruckus on the Live Discussion thread.

He shouldn't even have come out tonight, at least Cena waited a week or so after Summerslam to show up.

I didn't agree with the complete no-selling by Reigns(obviously Vince at work, no doubt) but I also don't agree with the notion that he absolutely shouldn't come out at all...

Yes, IF he hadn't come out, I, personally wouldn't have minded, but on the other hand, he did give Brock some good hits last night, and actually hit the decisive blow that took Brock out of the match, in addition to making the Beast Incarnate bleed(as he promised).
With Brock wrecking havoc tonight on RAW, I pretty much expected a Reigns appearance as well, as last night, whilst it didn't put him as Brock's equal, he didn't look like SummerSlam Cena either in terms of being squashed completely without a fight...

But, as I said, the complete no-sell... that was Vince booking there... and it probably set back Roman again in some people's eyes after last night.

See I think too he should have stayed off like some others did. It was a brutal match last night, and not surprised Lesnar was on his feet, but last time I saw Reigns he looked dead in the middle of the ring.

They should have kept him away until at least next RAW, or at least have him come out obviously hurt. Get the crowd's sympathy and get them behind you.

See I think too he should have stayed off like some others did. It was a brutal match last night, and not surprised Lesnar was on his feet, but last time I saw Reigns he looked dead in the middle of the ring.

They should have kept him away until at least next RAW, or at least have him come out obviously hurt. Get the crowd's sympathy and get them behind you.

As I said, I personally, wouldn't have minded him missing tonight... however, I can understand why he made an appearance... although I saw the Vince logic in booking his Supermen meant that Reigns would appear and no sell completely. :banghead:

He took a beating and performed the same two moves he uses in ever match. Wow.

Sorry all, but i just had to respond to the above comment from earlier in this thread:

@CharlesKane

Really? That's the best you got...

Well allow me to retort; If I remember correctly, Lesnar (as beast as he was) only used 3 move during the match, that have been used consistantly in all his title defenses up until now:

1) German suplex
2) Suplex
3) F5

*Not including knees/kicks/punches etc.*

Just because Lesnar uses them in excess of 10 - 20 times during his matches doesn't change the fact that they are the same 3 moves!

If you still insist on jumping on the "I hate Roman Reigns" bandwagon, at least find something tangible to critique him on.

I guess haters are always gonna hate... :banghead:

Reigns is a very athletic, agile big man. His superman clock up is cheesy sure, but he does have a presence. If I have a federation and Reigns walks in the door, I would be all for him becoming the face.

Now WWE hasn't really given him the smoothest push (we can go into detail for that) but in that match, that match with Brock, there are moments when Reigns laughs. He takes a beating and laughs and laughs. i swear those gave me g-bumps bruh. I m glad he didnt win and I hope he gets a good feud with someone here on end. He has time.

And yes he does have a chip on his shoulder on social media and interviews and stuff.

Oh seriously thank you for the accolade, you jerk.

Where did I say once in my post that I didn't respect him, and where did I say once that I boo him when he shows up. Please show me because I don't remember saying it at all. Or have you just decided to tar an entire group of fans with you insults.

All I have fucking heard since the Rumble is "Well if you aren't a Reigns fan then fuck you, you're a Daniel Bryan crybaby". What the hell. Since when does having an opinion make you wrong.

I have been a Roman Reigns fan since he debuted in NXT. I have followed him up through the ranks, when he was a member of the Shield. And personally no I don't think he was ready to take the top spot. That where does that equate to the fact I don't respect the guy.

I would have been thrilled if he won last night, but I would also have been worried that his career might have suffered for it. I just realized why should I have to prove anything to you.

So, you accuse me of something I didn't say because your misunderstood my first post, I explain to you my hatred of a certain group of fans, and you take it as a personal insult despite the fact that I didn't mention you once, then accuse me of misreading your post. Okay then.

It seems I've struck a nerve here. There's that prosecution complex again. I wasn't talking about you. Not once did I mention you. Just talking about the people who confuse Reigns not being ready with Reigns being total shit. Seriously, calm down.

I find it way more ridiculous that Ambrose came out no selling getting powerbombed through a ladder. I mean, Reigns took his fair share of stiff shots, but no one was selling their Wrestlemania beatings last night.

. It honestly saddens me that American wrestling fans think THAT was some kind of super-stiff beatdown for the ages.

Irish, actually.

The guy is definitely a cocky little prick on social media and in interviews though, so "respect" is probably a bit of a strong word to use for my feelings on him personally.

But when CM Punk or Dolph Ziggler were being cocky little pricks on social media, fans couldn't get enough. For those that boo him, it just seems to be another weak excuse.

It's laughable to me that people still think most fans have legit reasons to hate on Reigns... the truth is, and I'm not lumping everybody into one group here so don't get hot people... but the truth is, there are a lot of fans who hate on Reigns because they have this pre-conceived notion in there head that he's now the enemy. Reigns has essentially replaced John Cena at this point, and nothing is going to change that. Every attempt to get Reigns over for the next few years or so are going to be rebutted by the fans no matter how good the build, because now they CAN'T cheer Roman Reigns... to do so would make them hypocrites, which is why fans still boo John Cena even though the truth is a lot of them look forward to seeing him.

So, if it wasn't fans bitching over Reigns "no selling" (which is completely ludicrous given everybody was on the post-Mania show), it would be them bitching about the fact that he didn't bleed or some other ridiculous reason. As another poster mentioned, Dean Ambrose got power-bombed through a ladder and came back to give John Cena one hell of a fight. Why don't people have a problem with that? Sting took a sledgehammer shot to the head and was back at 100% the next night. Nobody seems to care about that.

I've come to the conclusion that there is no "quick fix" for Roman Reigns at this point, all because he was handled terribly by WWE Creative. Though some may see Reigns as a main event player for years to come, it's going to be a long time before he sniffs the big belt imo. Perhaps a heel turn can set him on the right path, but my gut tells me the smarks will do all they can to bury Roman Reigns... which is a pity.

It's laughable to me that people still think most fans have legit reasons to hate on Reigns... the truth is, and I'm not lumping everybody into one group here so don't get hot people... but the truth is, there are a lot of fans who hate on Reigns because they have this pre-conceived notion in there head that he's now the enemy. Reigns has essentially replaced John Cena at this point, and nothing is going to change that. Every attempt to get Reigns over for the next few years or so are going to be rebutted by the fans no matter how good the build, because now they CAN'T cheer Roman Reigns... to do so would make them hypocrites, which is why fans still boo John Cena even though the truth is a lot of them look forward to seeing him.

So, if it wasn't fans bitching over Reigns no selling, it would be them bitching about the fact that he didn't bleed or some other ridiculous reason. As another poster mentioned, Dean Ambrose got power-bombed through a ladder and came back to give John Cena one hell of a fight. Why don't people have a problem with that? Sting took a sledgehammer shot to the head and was back at 100% the next night. Nobody seems to care about that.

I've come to the conclusion that there is no "quick fix" for Roman Reigns at this point, all because he was handled terribly by WWE Creative. Though some may see Reigns as a main event player for years to come, it's going to be a long time before he sniffs the big belt imo. Perhaps a heel turn can set him on the right path, but my gut tells me the smarks will do all they can to bury Roman Reigns... which is a pity.

This is it. From the time he came back and started feuding with the Big Slow and telling Fairy Tales weekly, the fans sensed a clear Cena 2.0 direction and rebelled in a huge way.

After the Rumble, it has been clear that Reigns had been reset somewhat and his in-ring work especially improved, and it showed as he had great matches with 2 very different opponents in Daniel Bryan in the Main Event at Fast Lane and then, Brock Lesnar in the Main Event at WrestleMania.

However, what I got from post-Mania RAW, is that, as you pointed out, he is now persona non-grata no.1 for many fans due to WWE pushing him as "the Guy" to the point that he will get boos wherever he goes, regardless of what he does.
IF the WWE are worried about the constant boos, then I guess the only way to go is a Heel turn where he embraces the hate rather than attempting to change it into Cheers.

I've never been a Roman-hater, so I'm not sure that this exactly applies to me. I respect him, like I respect MOST superstars, because he put his body on the line for my entertainment. First things first, Roman scratched Lesnar's cheek. Thats it. Thats what caused Lesnar to bleed 10 seconds into the match. If some little kid scratches my cheek, it would probably bleed as well. Lesnar bled again when he hit his head on a steel pole. Theres evidence to show that Lesnar might have bladed during the match. Don't know if some of you have seen the gif of the referee putting something in Roman's hand when he's knocked out on the outside. It could have been a blade that he then handed to Lesnar. If he bled the hard way, then that's a testament to Lesnar's stupidity in legitimately running into a steel pole. Roman might have lost a tooth, but I saw no extra respect for Kurt Angle when he lost his.

Wrestling has a great way of making tame things look brutal. I'm sure both men were sore after Sunday, but in all honesty Sting took bigger bumps that same night. I respect Roman for being a wrestler, not because I suddenly turned on him weeks before the championship fight and then saw him put on a pretty standard Lesnar match.

Agreed.
People who were still booing him on RAW the following night are complete assclowns and don't deserve to be in the building for one of the most interesting shows of the year.

Roman earned respect in the main event. It was big time. I had a rooting interest for Lesnar and there were times late before the cash in I was getting legit nervous that Roman was gonna come back and have a huge babyface miracle victory. I'm a grown ass man and was actually audibly and excitably rooting for the outcome of a wrestling match. He did his job.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Booing Reigns is now the cool hipster thing to do.

What more can creative and Reigns do to satisfy the nay-sayes?

- He took an epic ass beating, sold it and asked for more to show he was credible

And

- He let Rollins go over on him to maintain the aura that Lesnar is some inhuman, ass-kicking unstoppable beast.

Yet low and behold the man is still booed on raw the following night, News Flash people everything you were bitching about leading up to Mania didn't happen. Let the guy prove he can be a star without being heckled by boo''s of smarky crowds or the keyboard warriors.

I find it amusing that HHH, Hogan, Goldberg, so on and so forth are always accused of burying talent during their tenure on these forums. However the biggest culprits are and will always be the internet armchair bookers!

What makes this whole ordeal even more humorous is they are the same ones who bitch and moan about WWE''s inability to create new and beilievible stars!!

Ladies and gentleman, the hypocrocy the IWC!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Booing Reigns is now the cool hipster thing to do.

What more can creative and Reigns do to satisfy the nay-sayes?

- He took an epic ass beating, sold it and asked for more to show he was credible

And

- He let Rollins go over on him to maintain the aura that Lesnar is some inhuman, ass-kicking unstoppable beast.

Yet low and behold the man is still booed on raw the following night, News Flash people everything you were bitching about leading up to Mania didn't happen. Let the guy prove he can be a star without being heckled by boo''s of smarky crowds or the keyboard warriors.

I find it amusing that HHH, Hogan, Goldberg, so on and so forth are always accused of burying talent during their tenure on these forums. However the biggest culprits are and will always be the internet armchair bookers!

What makes this whole ordeal even more humorous is they are the same ones who bitch and moan about WWE''s inability to create new and beilievible stars!!

Ladies and gentleman, the hypocrocy the IWC!!!

Dude can a person just "Not like him"? I mean, there are plenty of guys I don't like, including Reigns yet not, you place me in a box of "Hypocrites" Because I don't like someone? Fuck out of here

I see stiffer matches from Japan literally on a weekly basis.

Good job that isn't really relevant in this conversation. In American wrestling and the WWE, to which this is applicable, it was a pretty solid fucking ass-whooping....Lets put it this way, you are highly unlikely to see anything stiffer out of the WWE this year. Its all about relativity.

To the subject at hand, Reigns has had just as many "good" to "great" matches as anyone has this year. Sure, he needs to be led in them, but that hardly makes him the scourge of the earth. Just makes him inexperienced.

Sure, there is something to be said about the fact that he has to resort to extremely stiff work were people are actually getting lumped up and bleeding to put on a good match, but I highly doubt that is the sort of perspective 99% if the people who boo him are coming from.

The silly thing about the Reigns hate is that they don't hate him for him; they hate him because WWE tells us to like him. So hating him is a way for fans to stick a middle finger up to WWE for forcing something down our throats, when we wanted something else.

My problem with this is if on Monday Night, if Vince came strolling down, he would have gotten a thunderous ovation with a bunch of morons actually bowing down to the prick. Yet these idiots are the same people booing Reigns because he's being force-fed to us by Vince, and because he's "not ready" for a main event spot.

Reigns proved at Wrestlemania he was more than ready for that spot. If you didn't think so beforehand, it was because of Vince's piss poor writing for Reigns' character, not Roman Reigns himself. Yet again, it's Reigns who gets booed to hell, but if Vince came out, he'd be treated like a God. Makes zero sense.

And Blade is 100% correct, if Reigns still hasn't won you over by this point, you're just being a miserable asshole. You have no reason not to respect a guy who took and dished out that kind of beating on Sunday. You don't have to like him for whatever reason (most likely because he's handsome and has muscles and you resent him for that), but if you don't respect him... well, Blade said it.

The silly thing about the Reigns hate is that they don't hate him for him; they hate him because WWE tells us to like him. So hating him is a way for fans to stick a middle finger up to WWE for forcing something down our throats, when we wanted something else.

My problem with this is if on Monday Night, if Vince came strolling down, he would have gotten a thunderous ovation with a bunch of morons actually bowing down to the prick. Yet these idiots are the same people booing Reigns because he's being force-fed to us by Vince, and because he's "not ready" for a main event spot.

Reigns proved at Wrestlemania he was more than ready for that spot. If you didn't think so beforehand, it was because of Vince's piss poor writing for Reigns' character, not Roman Reigns himself. Yet again, it's Reigns who gets booed to hell, but if Vince came out, he'd be treated like a God. Makes zero sense.

And Blade is 100% correct, if Reigns still hasn't won you over by this point, you're just being a miserable asshole. You have no reason not to respect a guy who took and dished out that kind of beating on Sunday. You don't have to like him for whatever reason (most likely because he's handsome and has muscles and you resent him for that), but if you don't respect him... well, Blade said it.

WTF? Do I have you confused with someone else?

Roman Reigns IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER! End of discussion, ok.
Brock was supposedly beating the shit out of him for real, yet Lesnar was the 1 with all the marks on his face. Before the blade job, it was apparent from the get go Reigns was hitting Brock stiff and probably by accident because he's that much of a clown. I was hoping Brock was hitting him with receipts but it was hard to tell because Reigns never showed signs.

Brock knows the kid is a punk and has been told to protect the kid and Brock's a monster, so the kid takes "basic" bump after bump where you expand your body so the hitter is spread out. If you respect Reigns, you have to respect anyone else whose taken a german suplex as a world champion and future face of this neo-WWE that blows hard dick.

Reigns and his fucked up Rey Mysterio contact lenses can take a seat - the only thing he's the next coming of is a samoan shit.

How you can be wrestling fans and accept a guy whose always carried, even by uncarriable workers, makes me think your either ill informed or just want to see Roman for the sake of seeing him.

How you can be wrestling fans and accept a guy whose always carried, even by uncarriable workers, makes me think your either ill informed or just want to see Roman for the sake of seeing him.

First, your opening sentence doesn't make sense.

Second, pretty much anyone as green as Roman needs to be led at the least.

third, he sold well, and communicated his offense well. Not much else you can ask for.

Reigns told a great, entertaining story with Lesnar, just as he did with Bryan and Rollins numerous times.

Roman Reigns IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER! End of discussion, ok.
Brock was supposedly beating the shit out of him for real, yet Lesnar was the 1 with all the marks on his face. Before the blade job, it was apparent from the get go Reigns was hitting Brock stiff and probably by accident because he's that much of a clown. I was hoping Brock was hitting him with receipts but it was hard to tell because Reigns never showed signs.

First of all, if you were as smart as you think you are , you would realize that Brock Lesnar was telling Roman Reigns to stiff him. Roman Reigns said during the build, "I'm going to make you bleed", and since Lesnar can't obviously blade, he told Reigns to cut him open the hard way. When was the last time you've seen Reigns actually stiff somebody that many times to the point of cutting them? Cus I've seen Brock Lesnar do it in numerous matches since his return. But Brock's a pro wrestler right? Don't you think if Reigns was actually beating the shit out of Lesnar that Lesnar would come right back with his own stiff shots, no matter who told him to protect Roman? Open that mind man...

Brock knows the kid is a punk and has been told to protect the kid and Brock's a monster, so the kid takes "basic" bump after bump where you expand your body so the hitter is spread out. If you respect Reigns, you have to respect anyone else whose taken a german suplex as a world champion and future face of this neo-WWE that blows hard dick.

Brock was told to protect the kid. You know the number one rule in wrestling is to always protect your opponent? Brock doesn't need to be "told" to protect anybody... I think you're mixing kayfabe and reality here, if you think Lesnar wanted to go out there and willingly hurt Reigns. Stop assuming things and than spinning them as facts in your head. Reigns took about 15 suplexes at Wrestlemania, not one, and when you land on your head and neck that many times, there is always a chance of serious injury. Anybody who takes that many suplexes from Brock Lesnar deserves respect. Hell, if you let yourself get suplexed by Brock for 20 minutes, I'd even respect you. Of course, I'm sure you've never taken a german suplex in your life. Take it from someone who has, it's bone-jarring and I only took one from a 220 pounder...

You're right, everybody who like Roman aren't wrestling fans. You're just the smartest of all... congratulations.

Whoever booked the match needs to be commended - whether it was Lesnar, Reigns, a road agent or some combination of the three. It was, perhaps, the most perfectly booked main event in WrestleMania history not because it entertained people ... but because it managed to entertain a group of people who had convinced themselves that they wouldn't be entertained. They had an uphill battle to fight going into the match, and they conquered that hill long before Rollins blew the roof off the place with his cash-in.

As for 'liking' Reigns - I refuse to change my opinion of a guy based on one good outing. The fact is that I never minded Reigns in the ring, in spurts. He's an ass-kicker who brings energy into the arena when he's in the ring - but his act has never truly been sustainable for a 25-minute match (even WrestleMania's main event was only 15 minutes.) To me, a World Champion needs to be able to go longer than that in the ring. His character needs to have the depth to tell a longer story during matches. And right now, Reigns just can't do that. He's a one-dimensional character, and the rest of it needs to be fleshed out before he'll really be World Championship material. To me, he's very similar to guys like The Ultimate Warrior, Diesel and Goldberg - they all had that ass-kicking energy to them. You loved them in spurts. But when they were thrust into the World Title picture, they all fell flat because their characters were exposed for not having depth.

So by the process of elimination, you don't respect Reigns, so you must be an asshole...

He took a beating from a man who's literally world class at beating the shit out of people. Only Cena and Punk took a beating as brutal as that, and even they didn't fuck Lesnar up in return. He sold it brilliantly, and helped to tell the great story. You must not realise how wrestling works if you think that the amount of moves you have has any correlation to your ability at putting on a great match.

Also, I'm going to quote you again, just to point out the ridiculousness of you saying this...

While proudly sporting a Mick Foley avatar. Like, are you a real person?

In defense of Foley, there was the Elbow, Mr Socko AND the DDT! Thats 3!

But I agree, I just dont like Roman because of how he is pushed. IT is the same lame way that will and has failed hat Bobby Lashley did and failed. Plus, Brock is Brock. Brock is more bad ass then the Rock. He is legit in and out of the ring. While Roman is big. There is no doubt in my mind, there is few to none people in the WWE who can match him in real life. I kinda hope he becomes kinda like the modern Haku!

Sorry, but when your literally "worse than cena" and your still being pushed....I have no respect for you. Roman has yet to prove he can wrestle. Cena has the same 5 moves, but at least he puts on great matches. Cena also has mic skills when he is allowed to talk. I can't believe someone worse than Cena is in the main event. As much as I hate Cena....I would rather watch him over Roman anyday of the week. You know your bad when Cena is better.

The point I am trying to make is....is that Roman is ALMOST as bad as the Great Khali. I am not exaggerating either. Khali could only do the chop. Roman can only punch and spear. They are only 1 move from being the exact same terrible wrestler in the ring. Roman is barely better than Khali on the mic. I am still seeing no progress with Roman.

Everyone clearly saw that Brock was calling the entire match. The match was great because of Brock and the great crowd. All Roman did was "be there for the fans to boo". No one wanted Roman as champ and that is why the crowd was into the match. We were begging god that either Brock or Rollins won...and our prayers were answered.

Personally I was behind Roman Reigns before the Rumble but then Bryan came back. They chose Reigns over the most popular babyface in the roster who just came from a career threatening injury that cut short his world title reign.

But in all reality, I like Roman Reigns but there is nothing for me to grab on to.... Reigns won the worstly book Royal Rumble in history that saw Daniel Bryan being eliminated like an afterthought, Kane and Big Show make it to the finale 4, and the elimination of all popular superstars in the roster like a sack of potatoes. From there terrible promos, which turned into a popularity competition against Bryan (which he was never gonna win). Then the build against brock saw the build being controlled by words (he didn't speak and thus let Paul Heyman control the narrative). His strengths (physicality) were not used as we saw Brock Lesnar and Roman avoid touching each others.

The terrible build ended up having an AMAZING match but the damage was done. Brock was over as a babyface in the smirkiest show of the year. There was no way Reigns could leave with the belt.

He has had amazing matches as part of the shield. He has 3 amazing single matches against Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar (3 of the very best in the ring of all times) which proves he can gang with great workers. But now what?

Reigns has had a rocky road, but the blame ultimately falls with Creative, the ignored his positives, gave him bad material, and stacked him against Bryan in one of the worst builds for a Wrestlemania in recent memory.
Do I Like him? Not as much as before. Do I respect him? not as much after reading Reigns dress his haters? Will I boo him going forward? It depends on what they give him and what he does with it

Sorry, but when your literally "worse than cena" and your still being pushed....I have no respect for you.

Well then you must not have any respect for most of the wrestlers because most of them are significantly worse than Cena. I'd say close to all of them, in fact.

Roman has yet to prove he can wrestle.

You mean other than all of those times he's wrestled, right?

Cena has the same 5 moves, but at least he puts on great matches.

I have a hard time believing that a person who thinks Cena only has 5 moves and also thinks that the number of moves performed in a match matters also knows what a good match is.

Cena also has mic skills when he is allowed to talk.

Well yeah.

I can't believe someone worse than Cena is in the main event. As much as I hate Cena....I would rather watch him over Roman anyday of the week. You know your bad when Cena is better.

Well yeah, several people who are in the main event picture are worse than Cena. Reigns is totally one of them. So are Rollins and Lesnar when he's around.

The point I am trying to make is....is that Roman is ALMOST as bad as the Great Khali.

Khali wasn't really a bad wrestler for what he was supposed to be but no, Roman is much better.

I am not exaggerating either.

Well if you aren't, you're just very stupid.

Khali could only do the chop. Roman can only punch and spear. They are only 1 move from being the exact same terrible wrestler in the ring.

See? Very stupid. First of all, the number of moves performed in a match means dick. Roman may have only done those two moves in that particular match but given the story of the match, it makes sense for those to be the only moves he used.

Also, unless you have never seen any other match of his, saying that Reigns only has a handful of moves at this point is just willful ignorance. In the match with Daniel Bryan alone he did the multiple Pumphandle Slam move that I've never seen anyone do before. He also did an overhead belly-to-belly Suplex in that match. On Raw, not too long ago, he did a fireman's carry flapjack. Like this one.

[YOUTUBE]5gffUL8gF1I[/YOUTUBE]

Roman is barely better than Khali on the mic. I am still seeing no progress with Roman.

Okay, stupid.

Everyone clearly saw that Brock was calling the entire match.

Horseshit. That match was choreographed in the back and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

The match was great because of Brock and the great crowd. All Roman did was "be there for the fans to boo".

Not to mention his amazing selling that made the match work. I wouldn't expect you to catch onto that though, stupid.

No one wanted Roman as champ and that is why the crowd was into the match. We were begging god that either Brock or Rollins won...and our prayers were answered.

Bye, stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back