If You Could Be in the WWE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shardell

Dark Match Jobber
I plan to pursue a career in the WWE as a writer...I also have my eye on the ring. I was wondering if you guys could be in the WWE would you:
1. Your name
2 Be a face or a heel?
3. What would be your theme song
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group)
5. Attire
6. Fighting style:
Grappler
Brawler
Ground
Aerial
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens)
8. Class:
Heavyweight
Cruiserweight
Diva Weight
9. Finisher
10. Enemy/Rival

I would keep my name. Shardell isnt a very common name and is very unusual. I would definately be a face. It would almost be impossible for me to be evil and be believed. My theme song would be "So Far Away" by staind. If i had a group or tag-team I would rather work with Rey Mysterio, from what I've seen his really good in tag situations. For clothes I would wear a pink leather top with black chaps with my name on the side of them and black boots. My fighting style is more of a brawling type and maybe a little aerial at times. I would definately seek the Womens Championship. I'll be diva weight of course. My finisher would be a choke-slam that I would label the Xecutioner. My biggest rival Victoria. She appears tough.

1. Your name: No Clue, but it would be a real name, not a nickname
2 Be a face or a heel?:Heel
3. What would be your theme song: "Life's on the line" by 50 cent, cause it starts off saying "Nobody like's me, but that's ok, I don't like y'all anyone, F*** ALL Y'ALL"
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group):Tag team, some new-comer
5. Attire: who knows
6. Fighting style: Ground, very technical, with a willingness to fly.
Grappler
Brawler
Ground
Aerial
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens): Tag title, maybe eventually U.S.
8. Class: closer to cruiser than heavyweight
Heavyweight
Cruiserweight
Diva Weight
9. Finisher: Canadian Destroyer (Known as C4 in WWE), but instead of using a normal piledriver it would be a double underhook suplex style canadian destroyer, ala paul burchill meets kid kash. So technically it would be known as a double underhook flip piledriver.
10. Enemy/Rival: the best tag team out there right now, Cryme Tyme!

I have also recently thought maybe I would like to get involved with WWE creatively, my passion for wrestling has really grown over the last few months. But then I started AP English for Senior year, and yeah, screw anything that requires using that stuff. :)

1. Your name: A real name but not my geeky one!
2 Be a face or a heel?:Heel
3. What would be your theme song: "You F*cking Love It" by Dirty Pretty Things, need I explain why?
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group):I'd be a singles star so I could make more of an immediate impact
5. Attire: A gimp outfit! J/K. I don't know, I guess just tights.
6. Fighting style: I'd basically try and mimmick Shelton Benjamin as closely as possible
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens): Intercontinental title at first
8. Class: Middleweight
9. Finisher: Spear/ Jumping Cutter (RKO)
10. Enemy/Rival: Umaga. With my 40 kilo body I would destroy him!

I'd love to get involved creatively but I never see it happening. I know if I did I'd bring back the Tai Pei Deathmatch (where wrestlers tape their hands up, dip them in super glue and then in broken glass) and let Umaga and Mark Henry kill each other. Maybe have some explosives matches and barbed wire matches too. I don't see Vince buying into it somehow....

1.Jekelope
2 Heel
3.Wanna Be loved
4.I rather be Singles
5. Jeff Hardys Pants
6. Fighting style:Aerial
7.United States
8. Class:Middle Weight
9. Finisher:Air Move-Swantom Bomb Ground move-Canadian Destroyer(move from guy from TNA)
10.Johnny Nitro

Name: Big Ray
Face
Theme song would be: Killswitch Engaged This Fire Burns and im no its CM punks but im takin it
Singles wreslter no group needed
Camo Pants..shirtless or a black and white camo thing like the Big Show and andre the giant wore
Fightin Style: balanced i would not be a high flyer tho
Title: WWE cuz its a spinner and i like the diamonds
Weight: Super Heavyweight
Finishers: first one is a top rope frog splash on a standing opponent called the "Ray Bomb", the second is a submission where i take both legs, make them into the shape of an X and put my body weight on them
Rivalry:Cena cuz im a big fan or Edge to build me up as a face

Your name Comeback King- Just the first thing i could think of
I Would Be a Heel
What would be your theme song- Run from Day of Fire
Would you be part of a tag/team group No
Attire John Cenas Long Shorts and a vest
Fighting style: Like Cruiserweights moves
Seek a championship- WWE championship and Cruiserweight championship
Class:Cruiserweight
Finisher- Moonsault and 360 spin
Rival- John Cena, Gregory Helms, MAtt and Jeff Hardy and MVP

1. Your name Ace
2 Be a face or a heel? heel
3. What would be your theme song motorhead ace of spades
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group)ortan edge hhh
5. Attire black tights and sting like make up
6. Fighting style: ground
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens) us or world title
8. Class:heavyweight
9. Finisher cyclone(f-5)
10. Enemy/Rival john cena i hate him

1. Your name: Billy-my name and just simple
2 Be a face or a heel? heel, but the micwork would suck
3. What would be your theme song? Saliva-Always
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group) A Trio with MRRRRRRRRR...Kennedy....Kennedy, JBL (as manager) and Carlito
5. Attire: Cena style
6. Fighting style:Grappler and brawler with limited aerial moves
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens) At first Tag Team, then break out to Intercontinental then move up again to WWE
8. Class: Heavayweight
9. Finisher: Frog Splash and Million$-Dream
10. Enemy/Rival: MVP (I'll kill that Power Ranger)

1. Your name: The Shape
2 Be a face or a heel?:in btw times, id become both
3. What would be your theme song: the shapes theme song from halloween
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group):probably the boogeyman or kane
5. Attire: michael myers (the shape) mask, the coveralls, and black combat boots
6. Fighting style: grappler/brawler, more grappler though because i would make my character out to be just like michael, like some of the illegal chokes and stuff
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens):id run for maybe a tag team if im partnered, definately either U.S., intercontinental, and depending on how long im used, id go for a wwe or world heavyweight title
8. Class: Heavyweight
9. Finisher: chokeslam, and probably something crazy
10. Enemy/Rival: mvp, i absolutely hate that idiot

1. Your name.. Yaz (I can't think of anything better!!)
2 Be a face or a heel.. Erm, Heel
3. What would be your theme song.. Papa Roach - To Be Loved
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group).. Me and Randy Orton would be like Edge/Lita or Nitro/Melina
5. Attire.. Hotpants and a strappy top
6. Fighting style.. Powerful/Technical
7. Seek a championship.. Women's, I would put class back into the Women's Championship!
8. Class.. Women's
Diva Weight
9. Finisher.. Stratusfaction.. RKO
10. Enemy/Rival.. Lita (I HATE the Bitch!)

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THIS INFORMATION REGARDING TO WHEN IM IN THE WWE..

1.NAME: T.A.N.K
2.FACE OR HEEL: HEEL(FACE WHEN IT COMES TO THE TITLE OR PROBABLY ONCE A YEAR B A FACE AT SOME POINT)
3.THEME SONG: I REALLY DONT KNOW..I WOULDN'T MIND IF SOMEONE CHOSE 1 4 ME
4:TAG TEAM: I FLY SOLO...BUT IF ANYTHING PROBABLY WIT CRYME TYME 4 A LIL WHILE CUS IT GOES WIT ERR THING..I AM FROM BROOKLYN...OR A GROUP WIT CARLITO, OROTN, EDGE, SOMEONE WH MAKES A GREAT HEEL
5.ATTIRE: sOMETHING SIMPLE UNTIL I GET UP THERE...LIKE SOME BLACK PANTS LIKE JEFF.. NO SHIRT...I DONT LIKE SHIRTS
5:FIGHTING STYLE: UNDPREDICTABLE...BUT IF U NEED A ANSWER..TECHNICAL (PROBABLY)
7.SEEK A CHAMPIONSHIP: UNDISPUTED......US AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT..VICE VERSA ON RAW
8.CLASS:HEAVYWEIGHT I'LL PROBABLY B 260 BY TIME IM A GROWN ASS MAN
9.FINISHER: I'LL CALL IT T.A.N.K'S TORMENT OR DA TORMENTOR(SUBMISSION)
10. RIVAL: SHAWN MICHAELS, BATISTA, SOME PPLE THAT'LL GET ME FAMOUS QUICK

1. Your name- The Pitbull
2 Be a face or a heel? -Face
3. What would be your theme song- Bodies By Drowning Pool
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group) No
5. Attire- Shorts and a T-shirt
6. Fighting style: Grappler and Ground
Grappler
Brawler
Ground
Aerial
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens) -Intercontinental or World Title
8. Class: Cruiserweight
Heavyweight
Cruiserweight
Diva Weight
9. Finisher- Rear Naked Choke with body scissors
10. Enemy/Rival- King Booker cause I hate him!

1. Your name: "Hellraiser" Andrew Heller
2 Be a face or a heel?: Face or Heel, wouldnt matter
3. What would be your theme song: White Zombie-Blood Milk and Sky (not for the lyrics or anything, but if you ever heard this song, its awesome.)
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group): I would wanna be by myself
5. Attire: jeans and a sleeveless Black shirt (kind of look like a street fighter)
6. Fighting style: Brock Lesnar/Sid vicious/Bam Bam style (You know, raw power)
7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens): Us Championship
8. Class: Heavyweight
9. Finisher: reverse Death Vally Driver hold into Electric chair drop (believe me, its possible) The Philly Facebuster
10. Enemy/Rival: ken kennedy, cause he hasnt had a huge rivalry yet and he would seem like an awesome guy to be in a storyline with

1.your name wiggles
2. face or heel:face
3.theme song: money in the bank
4. be in a group on smack down with lashley undertaker and kane
5. something cool
6.fighting style mysterio mixed with the undertaker
7.seek a championship: all of them
8.class: some where aroud 235lbs
9.ground a FU to set up 610 swanton
10.rival evryone who wants to get in my way

Name: M2R
Face/Heel: Face, but hopefully, if I last long enough, both.
Theme Song: Not Many - Scribe
Tag Team/Group: Group, though only as a heel. Something like Evolution. Maybe HHH, Lashley (Doesn't do the Talking), Edge and Ric Flair and Shelton Benjamin.
Attire: Tights with my name running down either sides, or just jean shorts.
Style: Aerial, definitely.
Championship: Intercontinental/US, hopefully to move up.
Weight: Mid - weight.
Finisher: Adrenaline Rush (Just some name I thought of, don't know what it is yet), Roller Coaster Ride to Hell (Same as before).
Rival: Big Show, HBK, Shelton or Carlito.

you do realize of course that you will have absolutely NO SAY in any of the things you asked here...vince controls everything in his little world.

He controls alot but not everything. I realize that in the wwe we probably wont have any control but heck I just wanted to know what people thought.

1. Your name : IT Guy!
2 Be a face or a heel? Heel
3. What would be your theme song: Papa Roach - To Be Loved (Raw Theme song, amazing song!)
Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group : Chris Jericho and The Rock when they are heels.
5. Attire: Snappy Black Suit for inring promos and for matches blue boiler suit with deep zip pockets which I could contain small weapons.
6. Fighting style: Aeriel
7. Seek a championship :Intercontinental
8. Class:Cruiserweight
9. Finisher :Windows XP (Xtreme Pilldriver)
10. Enemy/Rival :Carlito (he spits apple in the faces of people who aren't cool, i throw cordless computer mice):icon_exclaim:

Your name Time bomb
2 Be a face or a heel? face
3. What would be your theme song: the final countdown by europe
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group..Me and batista
5. Attire: short pants that says 'TIME BOMB'
6. Fighting style: arealir ground
7. Seek a championship :tag team championship w/batista and the us championsip
8. Class:heavyweight
9. Finisher :the final count down(top rope belly to belly suplex),diving time bomb(frog splash),two man spine buster w/batista
10. Enemy/Rival :chavo (for what he did to rey), King booker (i can't stand him)

Your name: HotShot
2 Face
3 HHH very first one befoe the game
4 Group me and edge
5 Blue jeans and a white shirt
6 fighting styles like edge
7 seek a championship: tag team IC title and WWE title
8 class: Heavyweight
9 Finsher: spear, ankle lock, Crossface Super kick
10 Enemy/Rival:

Rey for using eddie death to win the world title and using his son in the storyline,

John cena for supporting school shootings and telling kid it ok to do drug and rape woman

1. Psi Phi (play on the Sci Fi but using Greek Term)
2. Heel ( they have more fun)
3. Can I Bust (LL COOL J)
4. A stable of Frat boys, but not gay like the spirit squad. Gangstar. A rehash of NOD
5.One of those suits like Mr. Perfect, white with Red knee pads and black boots
6.Technical/brawler
7.Tag Team, I-C, then World
8.Cruiserweight/heavyweight.
9.Special Effex(Rocker Dropper)
10. The remaining Spirit Squad and Cryme Time.

1. Your name DhA
2 Be a face or a heel? Heel
3. What would be your theme song The Prodigy - Breathe
4. Would you be part of a tag/team group...who would you prefer to be in your group) Nah not to start with
5. Attire Tights and boots, HBK style I guess, black and white zebra
6. Fighting style: Similar to Jericho, quick but technical slightly

7. Seek a championship( world heavyweight, wwe, U.S, Intercontinental and/or Womens) IC at first
8. Class:
Mmiddleweight
9. Finisher Unprettier/Texas Cloverleaf
10. Enemy/Rival You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members