If Punk successfully leaves with the WWE Championship...

Tie one end of the rope to the beam, the other to the chair, and then sit in the chair and swing like Tarzan. Then hit Chester with it. Then untie the chair, and lynch Chester.

Monumental? Maybe not.

For the Good of All Mankind? Absolutely.

I doubt Punk will be leaving WWE with the title when two matches of the night involve a briefcase which guarantees a title match.

I doubt he'll be leaving with it because his contract doesn't expire until September... Meaning he's doing exactly what he did when he left ROH.

I doubt he'll be leaving with it because his contract doesn't expire until September... Meaning he's doing exactly what he did when he left ROH.

Not that that's a bad thing. If all goes right, this could generate the most heat Punk's had since his feud with Jeff Hardy.

Not that that's a bad thing. If all goes right, this could generate the most heat Punk's had since his feud with Jeff Hardy.

Oh it's a great thing. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing unfold. Especially seeing as how they've got HBK on the scene for the next two weeks (there's a double taping in Las Vegas), who has some experience in the matter of people leaving the company holding a belt...

ianwire-funny-cm-punk-and-the-miz.jpg

Sam looks nothing like a young Eastwood.

And If Punk re-signs, he wins. and says Impact on WWE TV for the first time....since they became Impact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back