Idea to save the Bar Room

Are you up for a WZ Posters Tag Tourny?

• Yes, lets do it now.

• Yes, but lets wait till the WZ tag Tournament.

• No, sounds lame.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If we do that, I want to be victoria. And we need a chloe.

Fine. I'll be Candice. Chole can be:

maltese.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Pshaww...How ANYONE can think they can be Wills partner when HE AND I have been the WZ tag champs for quite some time now, is baffling...cmon now peoples...its even in my user tagline...

Hmm, an idea of an Xfearbefore/Slyfox team is intriguing...they would use their superior debating skills/brainwashing techniques to make teams somehow vote for them...or whatever you do to win.

Jake and Jonny as a team would win though...obviously...

Hmm, an idea of an Xfearbefore/Slyfox team is intriguing...they would use their superior debating skills/brainwashing techniques to make teams somehow vote for them...or whatever you do to win.

Jake and Jonny as a team would win though...obviously...

:lol: :lmao:

Wow, thats alot of overnight posts. I almost think we should go through with this right now anyways. I need a partner though. Anyone up for with Derf?

Could've already been mentioned, but we could have it at roughly the same time as the WZ tag tournament. Two tourneys at a time seems to be working.

Could've already been mentioned, but we could have it at roughly the same time as the WZ tag tournament. Two tourneys at a time seems to be working.

Yeah it was mentioned, I say we could get some talking about it, figure out a few teams, and have it ready for when the other Tag Tourny was ready.

And Becca, I too need a partner, and unlike Coco and Cola, I wouldn't dool on myself at the chance to be your "partner", and I'm not as old as Will, making you not as young to me. I think if we were partners, we could go places. Like maybe the 2nd round, unlike the first time...

And Becca, I too need a partner, and unlike Coco and Cola, I wouldn't dool on myself at the chance to be your "partner", and I'm not as old as Will, making you not as young to me. I think if we were partners, we could go places. Like maybe the 2nd round, unlike the first time...

Cola's awesome lol. Makes me laugh. Haha yep we could go all the way to the second round! :lmao:

though no one would team with me this seems fun

anyone wanna be my partner?

Umm... You've only been here for a month now. I'm sure there are alot of other people more deserving that ought to be in this thing. However, if it's anything like theWZ Poster Tournament, there should be a Battle Royal to determine the last team or somthing. You might win that if you keep the post count up and don't keep insulting people like you did in the Counting thread.

I too had that though, however, how would we decide who did it, and how would we know it was at random? I could write the names out, put them in a hat, and draw them, recording the whole thing, and post the video up, if I'm trusted, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back