I wanna get rid of my gut.

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, so you can call it my new years resolution, started late... But over the past few years since I graduated, I've put on a bit of weight. By no means am I "fat", but when I weighted myself a few weeks ago outside of a nutrition store, after filling in my info, my ideal weight should be inbetween 167 and 175. I weight 186. I have a gut. My goal is to get rid of that gut. I'm not looking to become hue or anything, or even ripped. I just want to get rid of the gut.

For the past week, I've been eating nothing but Subway and Tuna Sandwichs, doing pushups (at least 20 a day, just a start though) and walking for at least an hour. And next week, when I get paid, I'll have about $100 to buy some sort of machine to help drop some pounds, wether it be an ab cruncher or just some weights.

Bsically, I know some of you can help me with my goal, so does anyone have any advice?

Just do crunches. My Uncle who was a bodybuilder in his prime recommended them to me, and they have been working great.

Cut down/out sugar, and cut back carbs. and run, a lot. running, and your diet will have the biggest impact. Stop drinking alchohol and soda, and go running for 20 to 25 minutes a day. Itll be gone.

Take a plan, jump out in the middle of the Sahara, and walk back. I dropped a good 35 pounds doing that.

Or regular exercise and healthy balanced diet.

Either one works. One gives you a tan.

stay away from a lot of drinks. theres a TON of sugar in about everythin. so stay away from soda (unless diet) and energy drinks are not good. things like strawberry milk, theyre tasty, but they have a LOT of sugar. try to drink mainly water. best thing for you anyways.

Just play basketball or hockey or whatever it is yall do up there and lift weights with homies. That's all I have to do and I eat like a horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back