I put it to you that Cena gobbed on that microphone deliberately

Was it wrong of Cena to spit on the mic?

• Yes

• No

• Isaac Hayes

• All good actors spit their lines

• I wanna slap the lips off that jabronis face

• Grandmaster Sexay

• The Headbangers are the best tag team ever

• It added to the moment

• The spit was in contempt

• A nice flowery garden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Thats right, he knew The Rock coming back to Survivor Series would be the talk of the town, he knew that he would barely get a mention because of the incoming presence of "The Great One," so the cheeky bastard thought on his feet and unleashed a torrent of pure white frothy spittle down on the one place it would be most noticeable, the velvety black microphone.

Now searching Youtube I see it, such comments as

I choose my partner to be...THE HHOOOOOCK PTUHHH!

John Cena said The Rock's name and cum came out of his mouth., if this doesnt prove he's fruity then i dont know what will

I can't wait for saliva series!

i thought he will choose jim ross :(

Figures cena would cough up a giant trail of semen from his mouth, with all that cock sucking he does to the rock.

cena tried to overdo the fake emotion and spat out the rock's name ahahaha what a jackass

and my personal favourite;

Cena no longer wearing jorts, Cena no longer with the tilte, I think I like Cena again

and so many more, most of them saying that it is indeed The Rocks semen but more importantly, most mentioning the spittle.

We all know Cena loves the negative attention, but this is one step to far. To steal the spotlight away from another man with such a low manouvre, sorry John Cena, but you just crossed the line, and spat on it, then wiped it in with your foot.

You have seen deeper into this situation that I ever could have. Well done.

Cena just turned heel people and none of you give a shit? I Despair at this forum sometimes, I really do.

You have seen deeper into this situation that I ever could have. Well done.

Cena just turned heel people and none of you give a shit? I Despair at this forum sometimes, I really do.

That was the bigest moment in pro-wrestling............EVER. And no-one saw it. What does Cena need to do to turn heel???? Shoot a kitten???

Hopefully I won't be banned because of the freaky nature of this image. Open at your own risk.

john-cena-spit.gif

what the hell is that

I think Cena is spiderman

Calm down, Cena spat on the microphone, yes it was funny and could....

Wait, what's this? A spoiler by keehlnate....

BWAHAHAHA its funny again!

Calm down? Cena just turned heel, a million peoples wet dreams just came true and you want me to calm down?

I voted Grandmaster Sexay, just for the hell of it.

Though Cena spitting on the mic was hilarious, not a hater but he looked like a total douche when he spat. The "oh shit did that just happen? Fuck! Keep it cool John.. Keep it cool" look on his face was priceless.

Hopefully I won't be banned because of the freaky nature of this image. Open at your own risk.

john-cena-spit.gif

what the hell is that

I think Cena is spiderman

Since the GIF kept going, I laughed at the screen for quite sometime, watching. Then I read the spider man part and started laughing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back